VIRAL VIDEO Lampoons Social Justice Warriors And Political Correctness

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
just ran across this. this is about it today in the commie camps they are calling schools/colleges. Parents you need to talk to your kids or Homeschool.

SNIP:
VIRAL VIDEO Lampoons Social Justice Warriors And Political Correctness

November 11, 2015 by

Modern-Educayshun-Stilll.jpg

With all the craziness surrounding Mizzou this week, it’s no wonder that this short film has been such a hit on Reddit.

According to YouTube, it was written and directed by a guy named Neel Kolhatkar.

all of it here and a 1000 comments on this video at youtube.
VIRAL VIDEO Lampoons Social Justice Warriors And Political Correctness - Progressives Today

that is pathetic and sad to see in this day and age. ?

Back in the 80s the Reaganites decided that it was OK to abandon the Universities to leftists and not institute some objective standards and complete transparency.

Now the Marxists have taken over almost everywhere, certainly all the state colleges I have read about.

We are heading toward a dictatorship as the left wants complete control to re-engineer society and the multi-national corporations want to be compelled to bribe as few people as possible and a dictatorship is the most efficient of all the governmental models, hence why there are so many around the Third World.

that is pathetic and sad to see in this day and age. ?

Back in the 80s the Reaganites decided that it was OK to abandon the Universities to leftists and not institute some objective standards and complete transparency.

Now the Marxists have taken over almost everywhere, certainly all the state colleges I have read about.

We are heading toward a dictatorship as the left wants complete control to re-engineer society and the multi-national corporations want to be compelled to bribe as few people as possible and a dictatorship is the most efficient of all the governmental models, hence why there are so many around the Third World.

I never thought I'd see this in my lifetime. But I'm 60 now and it's just been awful watching it happen. I just hate it for what my children will have to live in.

I never thought I'd see this in my lifetime. But I'm 60 now and it's just been awful watching it happen. I just hate it for what my children will have to live in.

There is a huge difference between traditional conservatives on the one hand vrs neocon, multicultural, open borders zealots that pose as conservatives.

Forum List

Back