Violence against British police increasing, so they now all get tasers.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes....as the welfare state has enabled young, teenage girls to have children from multiple males, without fathers in the home......the young males raised in these homes are becoming more and more violent.....then throw in violent men from 3rd world countries who do not value British culture....and you now have British police with tasers.......

Frontline cops to get tasers after 'sickening trend' of attacks

He told the Daily Express: "I can't sit here and preside over a situation where my officers are exposed to increasing levels of violence when at my disposal is equipment that could save an officer's life.

"There are people out there who are prepared to seriously injure, or worse.
--------

The announcement follows the death of Pc Andrew Harper in Berkshire last week as he responded to reports of a burglary, the latest incident where an officer has been harmed while on duty.

Earlier this month, Pc Stuart Outten was attacked with a machete in Leyton, east London, and used a Taser despite being stabbed in the head, while West Midlands Police Pc Gareth Phillips was run over with his patrol car in Birmingham.

Yes....as the welfare state has enabled young, teenage girls to have children from multiple males, without fathers in the home......the young males raised in these homes are becoming more and more violent.....then throw in violent men from 3rd world countries who do not value British culture....and you now have British police with tasers.......

He told the Daily Express: "I can't sit here and preside over a situation where my officers are exposed to increasing levels of violence when at my disposal is equipment that could save an officer's life.

--------

The announcement follows the death of Pc Andrew Harper in Berkshire last week as he responded to reports of a burglary, the latest incident where an officer has been harmed while on duty.

Earlier this month, Pc Stuart Outten was attacked with a machete in Leyton, east London, and used a Taser despite being stabbed in the head, while West Midlands Police Pc Gareth Phillips was run over with his patrol car in Birmingham.
Notice how they're still not carrying guns?

--------

and we also notice how violent crime is on the rise,,,

--------

And I notice that violent crime can be responded to without guns.

--------

the fact its on the rise says they are not responding/stopping it,,,

--------

Yep......and that will change too....they didn't use to carry tasers......now they do.

--------

Keep telling yourself that........the way we stop gun crime and the way they will eventually have to stop gun crime is long prison sentences for gun offenders.

--------

Blah, blah, bull****! 1,044 Police officers in the Northamptonshire Constabulary are to be trained in the use of Tasers and issued accordingly. 1,044 officers out of 126,326 police officers in the UK. Hardly "all" of them. The reality is that any police officer can apply to be trained and issued with a Taser if he or she qualifies; this has been the case since 2004. They are normally issued to firearms units as a non-lethal alternative to their Glock 17s and HK MP5s.

This thread is another of our resident NRA schill's pathetic attempts to fearmonger.

--------

Blah, blah, bull****! 1,044 Police officers in the Northamptonshire Constabulary are to be trained in the use of Tasers and issued accordingly. 1,044 officers out of 126,326 police officers in the UK. Hardly "all" of them. The reality is that any police officer can apply to be trained and issued with a Taser if he or she qualifies; this has been the case since 2004. They are normally issued to firearms units as a non-lethal alternative to their Glock 17s and HK MP5s.

This thread is another of our resident NRA schill's pathetic attempts to fearmonger.

And the fact that they now need them....as opposed to the past......is the point.....the criminal culture is changing in Britain...

--------

And the fact that they now need them....as opposed to the past......is the point.....the criminal culture is changing in Britain...
The point is that Tasers weren't around in "the past", Neither were computers or pepper sprays, or body cams, or stab vests, etc. Police everywhere in the world adapt to advances and changes in technology and adopt that which they find useful to do their jobs with maximum safety for all concerned. Apart from RWNJs over here, no one, especially the Police service itself, is advocating that police officers should be armed with firearms as a matter of course.

As for "criminal culture". That evolves as a result of changes in society, but police have always risked being attacked while doing their job of enforcing the law, it's called an occupational hazard.

Last edited:

--------

The point is that Tasers weren't around in "the past", Neither were computers or pepper sprays, or body cams, or stab vests, etc. Police everywhere in the world adapt to advances and changes in technology and adopt that which they find useful to do their jobs with maximum safety for all concerned. Apart from RWNJs over here, no one, especially the Police service itself, is advocating that police officers should be armed with firearms as a matter of course.

As for "criminal culture". That evolves as a result of changes in society, but police have always risked being attacked while doing their job of enforcing the law, it's called an occupational hazard.

Moron, they have just recently escalated the arming of police with tasers due to the increasing violence against the once vaunted British Bobbies....

And yes...there is a move to arm more and more British police with guns.....

UK police chiefs discuss officers routinely carrying guns

Police
leaders have discussed frontline constables carrying guns amid concerns it would take too long for fully trained armed officers to reach an attack in rural areas, a police chief has said.

Simon Chesterman, the national lead for armed policing, said the routine arming of regular officers remained an option given an elevated terror threat to Britain that security officials believe is here to stay, with 12 terrorist murder plots known about in the last year.

--------

Moron, they have just recently escalated the arming of police with tasers due to the increasing violence against the once vaunted British Bobbies....

And yes...there is a move to arm more and more British police with guns.....

UK police chiefs discuss officers routinely carrying guns

Police
leaders have discussed frontline constables carrying guns amid concerns it would take too long for fully trained armed officers to reach an attack in rural areas, a police chief has said.

Simon Chesterman, the national lead for armed policing, said the routine arming of regular officers remained an option given an elevated terror threat to Britain that security officials believe is here to stay, with 12 terrorist murder plots known about in the last year.
Blah blah blah, Police chiefs talked about arming front line police a year ago, big deal, they've been doing that on a regular basis for decades, depending on the perceived threat level; they had similar discussions during the 60's, 70's and 80's when the PIRA was active over here, guess what, they never armed them then and they still haven't armed them now. Front line police don't want to carry guns all the time because they don't need them.

--------

Tasers have been around for 25 years. What rock have you been hiding under?

--------

I notice when cops in my city are shot in the head

--------

This is the United States. Not Britain. Who the hell are you kidding? Its not just potential Perps we have to worry about but inept, incompetent and corrupted police.

--------

The taser was invented in the 1960s, true. I just said, "the past" but never specified any given year or decade, do pay attention and try to keep up, there's a good chap.

--------

The taser was invented in the 1960s, true. I just said, "the past" but never specified any given year or decade, do pay attention and try to keep up, there's a good chap.

Police in the UK have had the option to carry a gun for many years. When they do they are issued a Smith & Wesson Model 36. Most don't because they prefer to not be armed. That is however changing with the recent influx of violent third world people entering the UK. You ignore the fact that for the majority of modern European history, they have been much less violent than the rest of the world. Two world wars, and the depopulation from those wars probably have something to do with that, but there have been no studies done that I know of for my assertion. But the low violence rate of Europeans in general is well known.

Now be a good chap and pay attention.

Police in the UK have had the option to carry a gun for many years. When they do they are issued a Smith & Wesson Model 36. Most don't because they prefer to not be armed. That is however changing with the recent influx of violent third world people entering the UK. You ignore the fact that for the majority of modern European history, they have been much less violent than the rest of the world. Two world wars, and the depopulation from those wars probably have something to do with that, but there have been no studies done that I know of for my assertion. But the low violence rate of Europeans in general is well known.

Now be a good chap and pay attention.

And that has been my point. Violence levels have been low in Europe due to cultural factors, not gun control. As their societies are wrecked the increase in Fatherless homes, and the importation of violent 3rd world immigrants who do not share the values of British citizens...their violence rates are going to go up....and are currently going up. Throw in the need to cut police forces to pay for the other hand out government programs and they are on the verge of a crime wave.

Forum List

Back