Vile A*****e ruins girls life when she uses word from rap songs....this guy should get his A** kicked.

This story is from joe biden's new world.....where the left wing assholes destroy lives for the fun of it.......what vile people these democrats are....

Four years ago, 15-year-old Mimi Groves, then a freshmen at Heritage High School in Virginia, was excited to get her learner’s permit. After receiving it, she sent her friend a 3-second Snapchat video in which she said: “I can drive, [n-word]!”

Somehow, the video was circulated among a few students at school. It survived for years, and, last year, Jimmy Galligan, who was a senior along with Groves at Heritage, ended up seeing it. Galligan, whose mother is black and whose father is white, said he was offended by the video. Instead of explaining the issue with a white girl using the slur to Groves herself, Galligan held onto the video and waited until he could use it against Groves to destroy her.

Typically, such an act would be seen as bullying, but in today’s pro-cancel-culture society, Galligan received a New York Times profile and the story presented from his point of view, along with a headline clearly favoring his actions. “A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning,” reads the Times headline about Galligan’s act.

The “reckoning” refers to what Groves endured at the hands of Galligan. Groves had been accepted to the University of Tennessee and was set to join the school’s cheer team, which at the time was the reigning national champion. When Galligan posted the video of Groves online and it went viral, she lost her position on the cheer team and was forced to withdraw from the university after facing pressure from admissions officials. The officials apparently told her they received “hundreds of emails and phone calls from outraged alumni, students and the public,” the Times reported.

Groves told the Times that she didn’t “understand the severity of the word, or the history and context behind it because” she was so young. She told the outlet the slur was used in “all the songs we listened to, and I’m not using that as an excuse.”

“It honestly disgusts me that those words would come out of my mouth,” Groves told the Times. “How can you convince somebody that has never met you and the only thing they’ve ever seen of you is that three-second clip?”

Groves also said her parents didn’t allow such language and had taught her not to post anything online she wouldn’t say in person or want them to read. Of course, being a teenager, she still made a stupid decision.

Here’s the thing. Groves had already privately atoned for the video years ago. One of Groves’ friends, a black woman, said the white cheerleader has privately apologized for the video years ago. The friend tried to defend Groves after the video went viral, but the mob attacked her as well.

“We’re supposed to educate people,” the friend wrote on Snapchat, according to the Times, “not ruin their lives all because you want to feel a sense of empowerment.”

Further, Groves had clearly become on the side of the mob after the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. She posted on Instagram at the time that people should “protest, donate, sign a petition, rally, do something” to support the Black Lives Matter movement.

This was the same day Galligan struck.

Someone responded to Groves’ Instagram post by saying, “You have the audacity to post this, after saying the N-word.” Friends started calling her and she learned that Galligan had posted the four-year-old Snapchat video that same day.

The democrat party is a party of vile human beings........

It's very simple.

Don't walk off high places.

Don't go into the lions cage.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.
Tell your bro rap singers the same thing.
If one race can say it, then it is fair game for all races to say it.
If you don't like it than Fuck you Ni99er

Yea can say that on the internet.

Do you commonly use that word when you are talking about black folks?
I've never ever used that word and my grandmother, who was a big fan of Joe Louis, instilled in me what a
nasty hateful word it is.
But I'm not a stupid teenager using language she got from some idiotic rap music.

I went to school is San Francisco with a young black guy who used the n-word as casually and often as you breath, and he almost got his nose busted by an older black fellow who didn't like being called a n*****!

So you're and idiot for assuming I use that term but I am used to some of the blacker posters here
making asinine assumptions about others.
Ruining some teen's life for the one time usage of an ugly word popular in her music is wrong and I
repeat it to you now. IT'S WRONG.
If you want to slander me for my defense of her then that reflects on you.
Not me.

Man if I had 10 dollars for every time I heard someone like you claiming that hung out with someone black or that their best friend was black I would be a millionaire.

Black folks probably make their opinions about you based on your posts. So a white teenager gets her drivers license and the first thing she thinks to say is "I got my license, Nword".
Hmmm. A teenager says a thing that her peer group commonly says to each other. Wow, who could have seen that coming? Here's a thought. Maybe that word shouldn't be so prevalent in the entertainment these kids share. Every generation of teenagers uses slang and language from musicians and entertainers that they know will tick their parents off. In the 60's, it was protest songs. In the 70's, disco. In the 80's, hair metal. In the 90's, grunge. And on it goes. When entertainers try to be outrageous to get attention and people get outraged when teenagers adopt their language, the entertainers get exactly what they are looking for. In this case, the rappers won because they got kids to copy them and then get in trouble for doing it.
Some just desserts can be messy.
Being eight-balled from your prospective college based on one single commonly used word is not a "just desert".
You must be a real piece of shit to think otherwise.

More black people use that term than white people ever did. Do you commonly use the term "cracker" when you are talking about white folks? Anthony Anderson does on prime time nationally televised shows. Where is your disgust with that. Pot meet Kettle, hypocrite.

Haven't seen Anthony Anderson using it on television, so I can't be disgusted with something I have never seen or heard. It is a double standard that black folks call each other that, but you would have to be black to understand it.
Nice that you admit that it is a double standard, but there is no excusing it black or otherwise.

Yea it's a double standard, but 2 black men calling each other that is not like a white man calling a black man that. You probably don't understand that, but I understand.
And rap artists flinging the word around like it's nothing more than a standard greeting has nothing to do with it? OF COURSE teenagers are going to adopt it when the musicians and entertainers whose work they admire say it like it means nothing. They know that it's ever so naughty and titillating and will tick their parents off to no end. It is no different from back in the day when teenagers were crazy about Elvis and listened to the radio under the covers, except now they can have their lives destroyed by hateful people years after the fact.

So you are saying that black folks should think hearing white folks using the Nword is normal behavior and be ok with it.
You have a really convoluted way of trying to turn everything around to where you are victimized. No one here has said it is right for ANYONE to use except YOU and you somehow feel that black people have the right to use a term that is banned for anyone else to use.

Actually I said it is a double standard, but hey if you want to call black folks the Nword by all means help yourself.

I've never ever used that word and my grandmother, who was a big fan of Joe Louis, instilled in me what a
nasty hateful word it is.
But I'm not a stupid teenager using language she got from some idiotic rap music.

I went to school is San Francisco with a young black guy who used the n-word as casually and often as you breath, and he almost got his nose busted by an older black fellow who didn't like being called a n*****!

So you're and idiot for assuming I use that term but I am used to some of the blacker posters here
making asinine assumptions about others.
Ruining some teen's life for the one time usage of an ugly word popular in her music is wrong and I
repeat it to you now. IT'S WRONG.
If you want to slander me for my defense of her then that reflects on you.
Not me.

Man if I had 10 dollars for every time I heard someone like you claiming that hung out with someone black or that their best friend was black I would be a millionaire.

Black folks probably make their opinions about you based on your posts. So a white teenager gets her drivers license and the first thing she thinks to say is "I got my license, Nword".
Hmmm. A teenager says a thing that her peer group commonly says to each other. Wow, who could have seen that coming? Here's a thought. Maybe that word shouldn't be so prevalent in the entertainment these kids share. Every generation of teenagers uses slang and language from musicians and entertainers that they know will tick their parents off. In the 60's, it was protest songs. In the 70's, disco. In the 80's, hair metal. In the 90's, grunge. And on it goes. When entertainers try to be outrageous to get attention and people get outraged when teenagers adopt their language, the entertainers get exactly what they are looking for. In this case, the rappers won because they got kids to copy them and then get in trouble for doing it.
Some just desserts can be messy.
Being eight-balled from your prospective college based on one single commonly used word is not a "just desert".
You must be a real piece of shit to think otherwise.

More black people use that term than white people ever did. Do you commonly use the term "cracker" when you are talking about white folks? Anthony Anderson does on prime time nationally televised shows. Where is your disgust with that. Pot meet Kettle, hypocrite.

Haven't seen Anthony Anderson using it on television, so I can't be disgusted with something I have never seen or heard. It is a double standard that black folks call each other that, but you would have to be black to understand it.
Nice that you admit that it is a double standard, but there is no excusing it black or otherwise.

Yea it's a double standard, but 2 black men calling each other that is not like a white man calling a black man that. You probably don't understand that, but I understand.
And rap artists flinging the word around like it's nothing more than a standard greeting has nothing to do with it? OF COURSE teenagers are going to adopt it when the musicians and entertainers whose work they admire say it like it means nothing. They know that it's ever so naughty and titillating and will tick their parents off to no end. It is no different from back in the day when teenagers were crazy about Elvis and listened to the radio under the covers, except now they can have their lives destroyed by hateful people years after the fact.

So you are saying that black folks should think hearing white folks using the Nword is normal behavior and be ok with it.
You have a really convoluted way of trying to turn everything around to where you are victimized. No one here has said it is right for ANYONE to use except YOU and you somehow feel that black people have the right to use a term that is banned for anyone else to use.

Actually I said it is a double standard, but hey if you want to call black folks the Nword by all means help yourself.
I don't get my jollies by disparaging other people. I also don't let six letters define me. Get over the superficial crap and maybe your argument would have some integrity. Two things my parents taught me at a very young age--Sticks and stones; and Consider the source, and ignore it.

This story is from joe biden's new world.....where the left wing assholes destroy lives for the fun of it.......what vile people these democrats are....

Four years ago, 15-year-old Mimi Groves, then a freshmen at Heritage High School in Virginia, was excited to get her learner’s permit. After receiving it, she sent her friend a 3-second Snapchat video in which she said: “I can drive, [n-word]!”

Somehow, the video was circulated among a few students at school. It survived for years, and, last year, Jimmy Galligan, who was a senior along with Groves at Heritage, ended up seeing it. Galligan, whose mother is black and whose father is white, said he was offended by the video. Instead of explaining the issue with a white girl using the slur to Groves herself, Galligan held onto the video and waited until he could use it against Groves to destroy her.

Typically, such an act would be seen as bullying, but in today’s pro-cancel-culture society, Galligan received a New York Times profile and the story presented from his point of view, along with a headline clearly favoring his actions. “A Racial Slur, a Viral Video, and a Reckoning,” reads the Times headline about Galligan’s act.

The “reckoning” refers to what Groves endured at the hands of Galligan. Groves had been accepted to the University of Tennessee and was set to join the school’s cheer team, which at the time was the reigning national champion. When Galligan posted the video of Groves online and it went viral, she lost her position on the cheer team and was forced to withdraw from the university after facing pressure from admissions officials. The officials apparently told her they received “hundreds of emails and phone calls from outraged alumni, students and the public,” the Times reported.

Groves told the Times that she didn’t “understand the severity of the word, or the history and context behind it because” she was so young. She told the outlet the slur was used in “all the songs we listened to, and I’m not using that as an excuse.”

“It honestly disgusts me that those words would come out of my mouth,” Groves told the Times. “How can you convince somebody that has never met you and the only thing they’ve ever seen of you is that three-second clip?”

Groves also said her parents didn’t allow such language and had taught her not to post anything online she wouldn’t say in person or want them to read. Of course, being a teenager, she still made a stupid decision.

Here’s the thing. Groves had already privately atoned for the video years ago. One of Groves’ friends, a black woman, said the white cheerleader has privately apologized for the video years ago. The friend tried to defend Groves after the video went viral, but the mob attacked her as well.

“We’re supposed to educate people,” the friend wrote on Snapchat, according to the Times, “not ruin their lives all because you want to feel a sense of empowerment.”

Further, Groves had clearly become on the side of the mob after the police-involved death of George Floyd on May 25. She posted on Instagram at the time that people should “protest, donate, sign a petition, rally, do something” to support the Black Lives Matter movement.

Someone responded to Groves’ Instagram post by saying, “You have the audacity to post this, after saying the N-word.” Friends started calling her and she learned that Galligan had posted the four-year-old Snapchat video that same day.

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

What she said wasn't meant to be racist, there was no racist intent.

Die you fucking fascist prick.

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Die? Getting a little heated there! Maybe you should have a coke and smile and shut the fuck up till ya calm down!

Blacks act like Marty mcfly when he's call chicken. It is a weakness of simple minded fools. They need to work on being less racist and more diverse like Hispanics.

So how many black folks do you call the Nword?

I call all my negro friends " Hey Nigga what's happening, bro"

Sure you do, by negro do you mean white.

No I mean black. Like hey colored Negro what's happening Nigga?

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Die? Getting a little heated there! Maybe you should have a coke and smile and shut the fuck up till ya calm down!

Creepy is a fascist asshole, there isn't an SJW Gestapo policy he doesn't suck off.

Fuck you, you wanna-be white knight cucktard.

So a white teenager gets her drivers license and the first thing she thinks to say is "I got my license, Nword".
Nice try.

You have NEVER said "Nword" No black person EVER has

I should know, because some of my best friends are black :auiqs.jpg:

Again 2 black folks saying that to each other is not like someone white saying that to a black person. I am pretty sure you understand the difference.
Sounds like an excuse to be racist. How black does a black have to be to say racist crap and get a pass?

Call it what you want, I am just telling you what is what. You can call black folks the Nword all day if you like.
Was this girl calling any hyper sensitive African "the N-word"????

I don't know, was she?
The answer is NO. Why dont you know this and she sure as hell didnt say it to the mulatto kid my mayo man, my snow roach, my cacker

So if she was saying it in the privacy of her own home, who knew she said it?
You didnt read the article so why are you here "debating"?

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Creepy is a fascist asshole, there isn't an SJW Gestapo policy he doesn't suck off.

Lol! You are hilarious! It would be funny if it were not tragic. Getting heated like that all the time is bad for your health. Great for my high school girl friends wallet though she is a cardiologist.

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Lol! You are hilarious! It would be funny if it were not tragic. Getting heated like that all the time is bad for your health. Great for my high school girl friends wallet though she is a cardiologist.

People have issues when emotion is held in, not let out.

And passion in the face of tyranny is not a vice.

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Lol. Just try and find a way to relax. You will feel better . I don't hold much in, even better not much bothers me. I just don't get upset often. Almost never after getting rid of evil wife. Why be upset life is pretty easy as long as you are not walking around with a knife in your back. Almost forgot that till I got rid of her .

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Lol. Just try and find a way to relax. You will feel better . I don't hold much in, even better not much bothers me. I just don't get upset often. Almost never after getting rid of evil wife. Why be upset life is pretty easy as long as you are not walking around with a knife in your back. Almost forgot that till I got rid of her .

cool-story-bro-2.jpg

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

Yea she was just choppin it up.

Blacks act like Marty mcfly when he's call chicken. It is a weakness of simple minded fools. They need to work on being less racist and more diverse like Hispanics.

So how many black folks do you call the Nword?

I call all my negro friends " Hey Nigga what's happening, bro"

Sure you do, by negro do you mean white.

No I mean black. Like hey colored Negro what's happening Nigga?

Can't beat that bad ass white boy on the internet.

So a white teenager gets her drivers license and the first thing she thinks to say is "I got my license, Nword".
Nice try.

You have NEVER said "Nword" No black person EVER has

I should know, because some of my best friends are black :auiqs.jpg:

Again 2 black folks saying that to each other is not like someone white saying that to a black person. I am pretty sure you understand the difference.
Sounds like an excuse to be racist. How black does a black have to be to say racist crap and get a pass?

Call it what you want, I am just telling you what is what. You can call black folks the Nword all day if you like.
Was this girl calling any hyper sensitive African "the N-word"????

I don't know, was she?
The answer is NO. Why dont you know this and she sure as hell didnt say it to the mulatto kid my mayo man, my snow roach, my cacker

So if she was saying it in the privacy of her own home, who knew she said it?
You didnt read the article so why are you here "debating"?

I know she was just trying to be hip, she was just choppin it up.

It's very simple.

Don't say racist shit.

None of this is hard.

It’s very simple: be consistent in what and who is going to get punished for saying racist shit. Perhaps if this girl were an Democrat governor caught dressed up in black face mocking Black people in her past it would not be an issue? The reality is that in this case, the girl was young and arguably saying what a lot of her Black friends say and or quoting a song or culture. Where is the pattern? Where is the hate? The boy on the other hand was definitely full of rage, hate, and revenge.

So do you usually use that word when referring to black folks or do you just use it in general conversation.

LBJ did

. . . That's odd. IM2 told me that stuff that happens in the past. . . like governor of Virginia Ralph Northam's behavior was forgivable, because it happened in the past, yet b/c Roseanne's behavior just happened, it was not.

This girl's behavior happened in the past, when she was an impressionable and naive young kid, influenced by rap music. . . I don't get it. Why is the governor still in office?

...because he's a democrat?

Forum List

Back