Videos Everybody Needs To See - 1

Last edited:

The statist left marxinazis have done a great job @ illustrating to Americans WHY their "one world without borders" nightmare can only destroy peace & harmony among folks. Those ole marxinazis just can't admit that people are NOT herd creatures, but the ole marxinazis would rather see humanity liquidate themselves than ever admit that their ideology is bogus.

Anybody walking around without a gun in their pocket (or holster) is GAMBLING with their life.
I was trained for that gamble by the government, a long time ago. Then they paid me to train others. I'll take that bet.

What does that mean ?
Retired Army Officer with 20 years in combat arms, responsible for training a lot of troops on various weapons and weapons systems, ranging from small arms to tanks, qualified by the army, expert on any I ever touched.

Retired Army Officer with 20 years in combat arms, responsible for training a lot of troops on various weapons and weapons systems, ranging from small arms to tanks, qualified by the army, expert on any I ever touched.
What does that have to do with being armed or unarmed ? And gambling with one's life, if they're unarmed.

What does that have to do with being armed or unarmed ? And gambling with one's life, if they're unarmed.
Don't mind him. He's still living out his cold war Rambo fantasies. Former military are a dime a dozen amongst the civilian population. What many of these types forget is that as civilians they don't have the the supply, back up, and logistics that Big Green made available to them when they served. On the streets they are but a lone gunman same as any other shooter. And you don't have to have served the government to get proficient at shooting.

They only gamble with their life if they attack. The margin is with the house and the house is prepared. If they attack, I shoot only until they are no longer a threat. I have no problem at all with the odds being overwhelmingly in my favor. They only have to choose not to attack or to attack somebody else that maybe isn't armed. Crime is a hazardous business, even more hazardous when the criminals are stupid.

They only gamble with their life if they attack. The margin is with the house and the house is prepared. If they attack, I shoot only until they are no longer a threat. I have no problem at all with the odds being overwhelmingly in my favor. They only have to choose not to attack or to attack somebody else that maybe isn't armed. Crime is a hazardous business, even more hazardous when the criminals are stupid.
None of this jibberish makes any sense.

If you walk around (anywhere) unarmed, you could be attacked and killed. Simple as that.

None of this jibberish makes any sense.

If you walk around (anywhere) unarmed, you could be attacked and killed. Simple as that.
Good reason to be a trained permitted carrier. I am glad you are coming around to reality, less you fall prey to being a victim.

Good reason to be a trained permitted carrier. I am glad you are coming around to reality, less you fall prey to being a victim.
I'm not "coming around"to reality now. I have had a gun carry permit for 55 years, ever since I got out of the National Guard in 1969.

I'm not "coming around"to reality now. I have had a gun carry permit for 55 years, ever since I got out of the National Guard in 1969.
I thought you were against gun carry permits. Good to know you support. Hopefully you are getting in range time with the weapon to maintain skills.

I thought you were against gun carry permits. Good to know you support. Hopefully you are getting in range time with the weapon to maintain skills.
Occasionally I do. I have a 12 gauge shotgun too (pump).

Forum List

Back