Video: Was America Ever a White Nation?

UptoDate

Rookie
Jul 14, 2008
Was America Ever a White Nation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouFm9Vj1PMY]YouTube - Was America Ever a White Nation?[/ame]

"Was America Ever a White Nation?"
In terms of government: Yes, the original government of colonized America was Withe.

Before the Colonization, if you assume that each tribe with its territory represented a "Nation". Then it wasn't the Nation "America" because they were too divided, but surely you can see that the different territories could be seen as different "Nations" and that those Nations were not populated by white people.

The mistake the presentator of this video first blames some "black" people with: generalisation of white people to all withe people. Is actually the same mistake he makes himself later on in the video by asking questions that re generalising black people. So in a way he s making an idiot out of himself by doing so.

Why each group in the US has his own representation is because of historical reasons, blacks have been discriminated in American History, the same applies for hispanics and other population groups. The main reason for it is because they re "minority groups". But you can argue now that because their is much less racism, why the need for them is still there. Maybe it s better if those groups just blended with the rest of the American people. The reason why white people in the US didn't need them is because they were already represented enough by the government.

Then the other point: Caucasian people needing such representatives, might be causing tensions for them. Because it would imply that they would need it, impying that they will become the victim of racism.

Ohh, it reminded me of the late, great George Carlin:

George Carlin said:
"This country was founded by a group of slave owners who wanted to be free. Am I right? A group of slave owners who wanted to be free! So they killed a lot of white English people in order to continue owning their black African people, so they could wipe out the rest of the red Indian people, in order to move west and steal the rest of the land from the brown Mexican people, giving them a place to take off and drop their nuclear weapons on the yellow Japanese people. You know what the motto for this country ought to be? 'You give us a color, we'll wipe it out!'"

Someone who hates whites made a video.

Katie bar the door!

But seriously, I love it. So, let's assume America "never was" a white nation. Ain't it about time we made it one? The left will argue from whatever point it wants: America "used to be" a white nation, but now, it's time for us to take it. America "never was" a white nation, and now, we're just reclaiming our property. Oh, and never mind that if you listen to the glue-heads on the left, nobody can ever "own" a piece of Earth, it... belongs to ALL of us! And shit 'n shinola, wouldn't that have to include WHITE PEOPLE? Why, yes, it would!

Last edited:
You mean it wasn't always this rainbowtopia of ethnic diversity, botherhood and tolerance that we enjoy today?

I believe America would be better off a white nation, not because I'm racist but for these simple reasons.
1.) Countries that are majority white have stable governments while countries with minority control suffer from famine, drought, disease, genocide and anarchy on a consistent basis.
2.) The black community has problems with drugs, violence and AIDS.
3.) The black community blames the white man for all his problems.
4.) The black community relies on government assistance and burdens the tax payers because a lot of them contribute nothing to the economy or military.
5.) Black people constantly talk about what happened to their ancestors like it's going on today when not one of them knows what it's like to be a slave.
6.) During hurricane Katrina black people were looting when it was clearly a life threatening situation. Also where the hell are you going to plug in a tv during a flood anyway?
7.) The latin communities are pretty much the same as the black communities.
8.) With a war on terrorism currently being waged we cannot afford to have Muslims in this country at all.
9.) The majority of Muslims I come across are rude.

• Banned
A Conversation About Race

In his groundbreaking new documentary; A Conversation About Race, filmmaker Craig Bodeker redefines the conventional wisdom on Race and Racism

Americans are being slandered as “RACISTS” more than ever before! Yet I don’t know of ANY nation that has done more for it’s “minorities” than the USA has.

There’s no other nation on Earth that has created so many “minority” millionaires, yet so many of these “minorities” still hate America for her “racism?”

We hear that “White European Culture” is overpowering and dominant. We hear that we need exclusively African American, Hispanic, and even Asian TV networks just to offset the “oppressive influences” of white culture! But have you turned on a TV lately?

Just how much “White Culture” is featured in American Broadcasting today? There’s rarely any program or ad that doesn’t feature at the least, an EVEN distribution of races or ethnic groups, even though two out of every three Americans are white! This is just one of the many “disconnects” I see in my daily life on matters of race.

A Conversation About Race is just the starting point. Watch the film, and then have your own conversation about race. You’ll be surprised at what you discover!

A Conversation About Race

:clap2:

Forum List

Back