[VIDEO] ~ US Sheriff: "We are at war!" Tells citizens "Arm yourselves!"

ABC's Nightline examines a part of Texas one citizen described as "almost America" because the Feds have abandoned this small town on the Rio Grande to Mexican criminal invaders. they are left to fend for themselves.

This is a absolute disgrace.

YouTube - Broken Border: Ft. Hancock, TX: Feds Abandon Americans to Mexican Violence

LOL!!!

Another cowardly wingnut acting tough for the cameras while whining because his nanny state govt didn't bring him a binky

The nanny state? are you for real you dumb ass liberal. One of the Few actual jobs of the US federal Government is to protect our borders. So instead of passing health care we dont want, or Cap and tax, and sticking there nose into state issues. Why dont they do one of the things actually spelled out in the constitution that is their job, and protect the FUCKING BORDER!

Obama and everyone before him have failed at one of their only jobs leaving states and people to take on the problem themselves.

You liberals are just pathetic.

Amd another whiner from the right. This one wants to pretend there were no mexicans in texas when bush was president.

LOL!!!

Another cowardly wingnut acting tough for the cameras while whining because his nanny state govt didn't bring him a binky

The nanny state? are you for real you dumb ass liberal. One of the Few actual jobs of the US federal Government is to protect our borders. So instead of passing health care we dont want, or Cap and tax, and sticking there nose into state issues. Why dont they do one of the things actually spelled out in the constitution that is their job, and protect the FUCKING BORDER!

Obama and everyone before him have failed at one of their only jobs leaving states and people to take on the problem themselves.

You liberals are just pathetic.

Amd another whiner from the right. This one wants to pretend there were no mexicans in texas when bush was president.

idiot.gif

So why doesn't the Gov. of Texas send the National Guard to the border?
Because he would be called racist and the Democratic appeaser would round up the Latino votes against him and the Senate candidates.

Stop paying for illegals education and spend the money on protection
The Supreme court held that your can't deny FREE education to illegal children! As crazy as it many be it might have been the only case in which the government LOST reasonableness standard of scrutiny!

The US Government has nearly 300,000 veteran soldiers halfway around the globe, but it refuses to protect its own citizens from neighboring druglords?

How shameful.

So why doesn't the Gov. of Texas send the National Guard to the border? Stop paying for illegals education and spend the money on protection.

And TX wants to become their own country? Couldn't happen soon enough, IMO.

California has already become it's own country, it's called Mexico.

No Misty,
We offered to give California back to Mexico but they wouldn't take it with Nancy Pelosi as part of the deal.

So why doesn't the Gov. of Texas send the National Guard to the border?
Because he would be called racist and the Democratic appeaser would round up the Latino votes against him and the Senate candidates.

Translation - Jindle is a coward who wets his pants at the mere possibility someone will criticize him.

I thought Rick Perry was Governor of Texas.....

Jindal is in AL Dumbass.

It's not just Texans that need to arm themselves, but people all across the country. South Carolina passed some tough laws against illegal immigration and they heeded to N. Carolina!

Nebraska is drafting legislation also.

Washington might finally get the message that we the people don't want illegals here.

Seems like the last person in DC to understand that was Ike.

Maybe if we moved the Capitol Building and the White house to a non-populated section of the border they would figure it out.

And TX wants to become their own country? Couldn't happen soon enough, IMO.

Nope. We are still a viable part of the U.S. No secession movements here supported by serving government officials.

You and I apparently have different definitions of the word 'viable.' And OF COURSE no in CA is talking about seceding, b/c you're leeching from the 49 (or is it 56?) OTHER states. A stand-alone CA would collapse under the weight of its own liberal spending policies.

Congratulations, you're an idiot. :eusa_shhh::lol:

Nope. We are still a viable part of the U.S. No secession movements here supported by serving government officials.

You and I apparently have different definitions of the word 'viable.' And OF COURSE no in CA is talking about seceding, b/c you're leeching from the 49 (or is it 56?) OTHER states. A stand-alone CA would collapse under the weight of its own liberal spending policies.

Congratulations, you're an idiot. :eusa_shhh::lol:

Um, where do you get that CA is leeching off the other 49 states? We STILL pay more into the federal government than we get back.

Of course, you are welcome to prove me wrong.

Um, where do you get that CA is leeching off the other 49 states? We STILL pay more into the federal government than we get back.

yea i wanna see this too....since this states economy is still bigger than any other....and i would be interested to see how the State Dirky lives in compares......and its funny how when in good times California helped keep this countries economy at the top....and no doubt keeped Dirkies state from sinking under its own weight....

we are down and these people kick us Bo..:evil:...ok no more tie-dyed Grateful Dead T-Shirts for you assholes....get your own fakes somewhere.....

yea i wanna see this too....since this states economy is still bigger than any other....and i would be interested to see how the State Dirky lives in compares......and its funny how when in good times California helped keep this countries economy at the top....and no doubt keeped Dirkies state from sinking under its own weight....

we are down and these people kick us Bo..:evil:...ok no more tie-dyed Grateful Dead T-Shirts for you assholes....get your own fakes somewhere.....

Hey now, we always made our own.

FFS... can you guys possibly talk about an issue without resorting to partisan name calling and personal insults...

you're no better than congress...

I think that obama and family, right along with pelosi need to have homes there. Up close and personal is a very persuasive learning tool.

Any idea what kind of security obama hauls around with him? He will never visit that town. There would be no way to "secure" him.

Texas is "beneath him". He doesn't give a shit about it

Wonder if Rawm baby would trot on down to the Texas border for Barry Boy??? You know. He could then give a first hand report to OL"BO about whats actually going on in the Texas border towns.

Might be nice to see him dodging bullets along with the citizens of those border towns. Wonder if his Chicago style will work in Texas???

Hell. He might even learn something if he doesn't get shot.

Forum List

Back