Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher

Video shows Georgia students repeatedly slapping a teacher | Daily Mail Online

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
You can bet they won't do a dam thing to those loser kids either.

Those kids will have to file suit against her now before the school district fires her.
Someone needed to clang those two kids together and ring their bell good, then charge the kids with assault, arrest them, throw them out of that school district and send them to juvenile detention.

How would you like to go to work each day not knowing if you will be assaulted by your class and know that the school won't be anywhere within a mile to protect you? The government run schools are completely dysfunctional and education needs taken out of their hands.

Video footage shows the two female students shouting to each other before the teacher intervenes.

Oh but don't worry they do it all the time it's ok they're just kids.... Gawd help this pathetic nation.
She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.

One of the students became irate when she saw the other student reading a book, and accused her of acting "white".

That was when the fight broke out. ..... :cool:
Why would that be acting white when Black people taught whites how to read and write? :cool-45:

Black people can't read themselves. The only thing blacks could teach anyone is how to cheat the system, have bastard children, and clean greasy skin. The thing is no honorable white person wants to or needs to learn such things.

One of the students became irate when she saw the other student reading a book, and accused her of acting "white".

Racism has been brought back alive and well in America again and it lives in most Blacks and Liberals. Democrats make their living off of Identity Politics.

Cant be Afrocentric when the Greeks are the ones that said it. That would make it eurocentric. :cool-45:
The Greeks were also renowned fudge packers.

No doubt the Africans taught them that also. ..... :cool:
They werent fudge packers until long after they had invaded and taken over Egypt. Well wishes go out to you if you had your fudge packed by a Greek.

There is a reason the Greeks viewed having sex with women as only a necessary evil to reproduce. There is a reason that whites love their gyms. Gyms are where Greeks would train their boy toys.

Afrocentric fantasy history is quite amusing and always good for a hearty chuckle. ..... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Check the biblical genealogy of the Caananites known by Greeks as Phoenicians...all descended from Ham
. the brother of Cush and Mizraim who was renamed by the Greeks as Egypt.
From these black roots came the first writing systems. Even in Mesoptamia the beginning of writing there sprang forth with the rise of Nimrod...the first hero and also a son of Cush.
That history was written before the barbarians of Europe emerged from. the cold wasrelands of the north where they.had migrated and lost their blaackness in the process .

She shouldnt have gotten in the middle of the fight. Thats not what she gets paid for and she was obviously too old. The kids should be punished but because she went above her pay grade and got hit.

Too old to teach math? Bullshit.
Had she done nothing and one of those children had been injured in her class room, Blacks would have burned the school down in their Soros hoodies, while spewing BLM garbage.
How about parents start teaching their children the correct classroom behavior.
My parents taught me that if I got in trouble at school, and ass woopin was waiting for me when I got home. It worked. Because my dad was present to enforce it.
Referee is not what the teacher gets paid for....

Racism has been brought back alive and well in America again and it lives in most Blacks and Liberals. Democrats make their living off of Identity Politics.
Racism is a system developed, installed, and maintained by whites. Blacks have every reason to be racist. Just look at whites.

Too old to teach math? Bullshit.
Had she done nothing and one of those children had been injured in her class room, Blacks would have burned the school down in their Soros hoodies, while spewing BLM garbage.
How about parents start teaching their children the correct classroom behavior.
My parents taught me that if I got in trouble at school, and ass woopin was waiting for me when I got home. It worked. Because my dad was present to enforce it.
Referee is not what the teacher gets paid for....
What are you talking about idiot?

She should have called someone to break up the fight.

She is too old to be trying to break up a fight. Her bone mass is depleted because whites suffer significantly from osteoporosis.

People far more intelligent than you say otherwise.

Forum List

Back