Video: Second shooter reported in Florida massacre

Hmm. According to reports, the shooter had been expelled from the school. His presence in a crowd should have been immediately noticed by several people. This girl acted like she talked to him everyday in class. He wasn't in class. I feel this is a case of mistaken identity on her part.

Mark

She knew the kid for a year

Hmm. According to reports, the shooter had been expelled from the school. His presence in a crowd should have been immediately noticed by several people. This girl acted like she talked to him everyday in class. He wasn't in class. I feel this is a case of mistaken identity on her part.

Mark

She knew the kid for a year

Which kid? The kid that did the shooting, or the kid she thought did the shooting?

If the expelled shooter was there, what was he doing with the rest of the students? He was expelled, from what I read. They would allow an expelled student into the school.

Mark

From what I've been reading about the incident, the suspect is supposed to have walked with students and teachers, blending in with the crowd.

"There, he roamed the halls he knew so well, allegedly targeting those huddled in classrooms and then blending in with the students and staff evacuating the school."
Florida school shooting: Another 'unspeakable tragedy' leaves 17 dead in Florida - CNN

"Cruz later concealed himself in the crowd of students and teachers running out of the high school, authorities said."
Nikolas Cruz charged in Florida High School shooting

That might not be exactly what this girl is describing. :dunno:

It's very early, at this point it is probably prudent to wait for more information.

Ah, who am I kidding, of course you will assume this was a conspiracy from the get-go.

Did you listen to the girl in the video by chance?

Dear MindWars I listened to her in the video but this was very short and she wasn't asked questions in a lot of detail, so this can esasily be taken out of context.

It is possible she ran into Cruz after he already did shooting, dropped his weapon and blended in to escape.
the gunshots fired elsewhere could be police or swat firing who knows.

You are right, that this could be a case of picking and targeting the most obvious suspect
to calm down the school and public that the shooter has been apprehended.

I guess it depends if any of the surviving witnesses, or the VIDEO and phone cams,
capture Cruz doing the shooting and nobody else. they can't surpress all the videos that were taken.
the authorities are asking for all such footage so they can ascertain who was doing the shooting when.

they have no reason to suppress info.
that will make them look bad.
they are making problems for themselves if they don't piece togrther
the most comprehensive consistent timeline they can, as the public
and people affected will not settle for anything but a solid answer.

if you think authorities have time and energy to play games,
you are sadly and sorely mistaken. they have their hands full,
so only consistent reports are going to help and anything less is wasting their time and energy
they can't afford to waste when they are overwhelmed.

You don't know the time they have, it's called a " DRILL" and when you can't understand how this is all organized those severely UNINFORMED can't figure out how easily this is and can be all organized.

And if some bothered to listen to infowars decode it and explain " SOME THINGS" . they might not remain such clueless under informed people.

But when it's assumed he talks shit, well that's why peopel REMAIN CLUELESS TO FACTS and HOW THINGS CN BE DONE KNOWN AS FALSE FLAGS..

AND I AM NOT SAYING THIS WAS THAT TO BE CLEAR.......

PPL ARE CLAIMING TWO SHOOTERS.

dont waste you breath on this clownl.He cant even stand toe to toe in a discussion that Tom Brady is not even one of the top 20 best quarterbacks ever and Bill BeliCHEAT is not even that good a coach always evading facts and posting irrelevent facts that dont counter the evidence you post. whether it is sports or evil actions taken by our government.

This clown obviously smokes crack everyday his ramblings on Brady and BelicCHEAT.:D
AND it gets even better.STILL
He actually believes the MOB and the mob ALONE was behind the JFK assassination,not the CIA? "AND" IT GETS BETTER YET,THAT 19 MUSLIMS WERE BEHIND THE ATTACKS ON 9/11. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

I am guessing you are talking about me because of the Brady and Belichick reference. Let's skip by the hilarious attempt to compare opinions about football rankings with questions about the validity of evidence regarding crimes. I am pretty sure I have never said I believe the mob was behind the JFK assassination, nothing even vaguely like that. Are you actually talking about emilynghiem, or are you just making things up after specifically saying you are not making things up? :p

Did I call it or what? False Flag! False Flag! :blowpop:

well only a RETARD at this point would say it is NOT after sandy hook,boston marthon,colorado,vegas recently,ect,ect that have been PROVEN to be false flags.
:iyfyus.jpg:

funny that all you could do is troll posting a smiley gif when you were backed up against the wall with nowhere to run. Like clokwork,you trolls act like three year olds when confronted with videos you refuse to watch or links you wont read.those are always your rebuttals is smiley gifs,you trolls cant stand toe to toe in debate as we both know. Glad you are not my lawyer,you would lose EVERY CASE for me the way you wont look at the evidence.

Last edited:
From what I've been reading about the incident, the suspect is supposed to have walked with students and teachers, blending in with the crowd.

"There, he roamed the halls he knew so well, allegedly targeting those huddled in classrooms and then blending in with the students and staff evacuating the school."
Florida school shooting: Another 'unspeakable tragedy' leaves 17 dead in Florida - CNN

"Cruz later concealed himself in the crowd of students and teachers running out of the high school, authorities said."

It's very early, at this point it is probably prudent to wait for more information.

Ah, who am I kidding, of course you will assume this was a conspiracy from the get-go.

Dear MindWars I listened to her in the video but this was very short and she wasn't asked questions in a lot of detail, so this can esasily be taken out of context.

It is possible she ran into Cruz after he already did shooting, dropped his weapon and blended in to escape.

You are right, that this could be a case of picking and targeting the most obvious suspect

I guess it depends if any of the surviving witnesses, or the VIDEO and phone cams,
capture Cruz doing the shooting and nobody else. they can't surpress all the videos that were taken.
the authorities are asking for all such footage so they can ascertain who was doing the shooting when.

so only consistent reports are going to help and anything less is wasting their time and energy

You don't know the time they have, it's called a " DRILL" and when you can't understand how this is all organized those severely UNINFORMED can't figure out how easily this is and can be all organized.

And if some bothered to listen to infowars decode it and explain " SOME THINGS" . they might not remain such clueless under informed people.

But when it's assumed he talks shit, well that's why peopel REMAIN CLUELESS TO FACTS and HOW THINGS CN BE DONE KNOWN AS FALSE FLAGS..

dont waste you breath on this clownl.He cant even stand toe to toe in a discussion that Tom Brady is not even one of the top 20 best quarterbacks ever and Bill BeliCHEAT is not even that good a coach always evading facts and posting irrelevent facts that dont counter the evidence you post. whether it is sports or evil actions taken by our government.

This clown obviously smokes crack everyday his ramblings on Brady and BelicCHEAT.:D
He actually believes the MOB and the mob ALONE was behind the JFK assassination,not the CIA? "AND" IT GETS BETTER YET,THAT 19 MUSLIMS WERE BEHIND THE ATTACKS ON 9/11. CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::iyfyus.jpg:

Yeah that's why it takes an asshole to move something into conspiracy theory when they haven't got a fkn clue nor proof it's not even true FK THEM no wonder they are idiots. And in FEW HOURS . AFTER MOVING IT HERE...

OTHER NEWS STATIONS WILL SHOW HOW THERE ARE WITNESSES SAYING THERE'S A SECOND SHOOTER..

A NEWS REPORTER PUT I THE FK OUT ON HIS TWITTER HOW THERE WAS ONE..

THESE STUPID FKN C------T WHO MOVE IT TO CONSPIRACY ONLY OBEY CNN/MSN/NBC/RACHEL MADDOW............ THAT' EXPLAINS IT ALL.

OH THEY MAKE ME SO MAD WHEN THEY DO THIS BS.. LOL

yeah too bad brainwashed sheep who only go what the CIA controlled news tells them are the ones that run sites like this.they only listen to what the CIA media tells them,they dont read any of the contents you post in the OP.:rolleyes:

I am guessing you are talking about me because of the Brady and Belichick reference. Let's skip by the hilarious attempt to compare opinions about football rankings with questions about the validity of evidence regarding crimes. I am pretty sure I have never said I believe the mob was behind the JFK assassination, nothing even vaguely like that. Are you actually talking about emilynghiem, or are you just making things up after specifically saying you are not making things up? :p

You nailed it that when i was referring to the clown loser,it was YOU, I was talking about the fact you evade facts and evidence on Brady and Belicheat that you run off from. FACTS that Brady is not even one of the top 20 best ever and that BeliCHEAT is not a good coach.:itsok: No I have never seen Emily demonstrate anywhere near the level of your pathetic stupidity and warped logic that comes anywhere close to your level of stupidity.:iyfyus.jpg: Emily knows the truth,SHE is not in denial mode the CIA killed JFK,.she is not the stupid fuck YOU are.:haha:

as ALWAYS,you show you have alzheimers diseace,In a thread recently on what was the most likely conspiracy to be true,you mentioned the mob behind JFK being the most likely.

But since you said you have never said you believe the mob was behind it,I was obviously giving you way too much credit there,knowing what a moron you are who cant handle pesky FACTS that Brady and Belicheat are FRAUDS and not great as you want so desperately to believe, I am sure you no doubt believe in the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions that oswald was the lone assassin right? as i said,i gave you WAY too much credit saying you believed there was a conspiracy and the mob was behind it. anything involving the government and the word conspiracy does not exist in your warped world you live in clown.:iyfyus.jpg:

after all,you are ignorant about the laws of physics and ignore EXPERT WITNESS testimonys that BOMBS brought down the twin towers despite the hundreds of times i have taken you to school on this same as i have that belicheat and brady are not great as you desperately want to believe.:itsok: wish alex was still here,he REALLY gave you major ass beatings you suffered on from him too many times to remember on BeliCHEAT and shady Brady.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

Last edited:
oh and if THAT was too long and complicated for your drugged up warp mind to comprehend,in SHORT,the one making things up here is you.I dont go by opinions,I go by facts that you could not counter from me or alex when he was here that Brady is not even one of the top 20 best ever and Belicheat is not a good coach.we OWNED your asses troll.:iyfyus.jpg::itsok::itsok:

if you would stop smoking that crack your on,you would have seen that a long time ago.:rolleyes:

since you cannot even accept FACTS you are in denial mode that Brady is not even one of the greatest and Belicheat is not a good coach,PLUS you wont watch videos that take you to school that bombs brought down the towers and 9/11 was an inside job,you think I am SERIOUSLY going to waste my time and breath on you watching you troll here as you do in the sports section on brady and belicheat everday and have the last several years? think again troll.:rolleyes:

ESPECIALLY since everytime I have owned your ass on Brady and Belicheat all these years that they are frauds,and when you are backed up against the wall with nowhere to run on that issue you go into evade mode and evade those facts,same as you always did on 9/11,you SERIOUSLY think i am going to waste my breath on you here?:rolleyes:

WHY would i be stupid enough to do that since as we BOTH know,when you cant conter evidence 9/11 was an inside job,brady is not even one of the top 20 best QB;s ever,Belicheat is not a good coach,you do THIS with me everytime-

Last edited:
THIS is what you do with me everytime Montrovant when I OWN your ass that 9/11 was an inside job,that Shady Brady is not even one of the top 20 QB's ever,and that Belicheat is not a good coach. I hired a detective who tracked you down and took these pics of you when I owned your ass on these three subjects the last few years and took you to school. the mystery is over now,i NOW know what you look like in real life after that detective took these photos of you.Everybody here NOW knows what you and your lover Pooper look like in REAL life.there you and pooper are in real life LIVE IN COLOR.wrongwinger as well same as all the other brady/belicheat and government apologists as you three stooges.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.176699

ignore.jpg

Last edited:
Every time...like clockwork. The conspiracy talk. Yeah, we get it. There are NO organic nut jobs because the government is out to destroy us all.

You nailed it that when i was referring to the clown loser,it was YOU, I was talking about the fact you evade facts and evidence on Brady and Belicheat that you run off from. FACTS that Brady is not even one of the top 20 best ever and that BeliCHEAT is not a good coach.:itsok: No I have never seen Emily demonstrate anywhere near the level of your pathetic stupidity and warped logic that comes anywhere close to your level of stupidity.:iyfyus.jpg: Emily knows the truth,SHE is not in denial mode the CIA killed JFK,.she is not the stupid fuck YOU are.:haha:

as ALWAYS,you show you have alzheimers diseace,In a thread recently on what was the most likely conspiracy to be true,you mentioned the mob behind JFK being the most likely.

But since you said you have never said you believe the mob was behind it,I was obviously giving you way too much credit there,knowing what a moron you are who cant handle pesky FACTS that Brady and Belicheat are FRAUDS and not great as you want so desperately to believe, I am sure you no doubt believe in the magic bullet theory of the warren commissions that oswald was the lone assassin right? as i said,i gave you WAY too much credit saying you believed there was a conspiracy and the mob was behind it. anything involving the government and the word conspiracy does not exist in your warped world you live in clown.:iyfyus.jpg:

after all,you are ignorant about the laws of physics and ignore EXPERT WITNESS testimonys that BOMBS brought down the twin towers despite the hundreds of times i have taken you to school on this same as i have that belicheat and brady are not great as you desperately want to believe.:itsok: wish alex was still here,he REALLY gave you major ass beatings you suffered on from him too many times to remember on BeliCHEAT and shady Brady.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::muahaha:

Feel free to link to the recent thread where I said the mob behind the JFK assassination is most likely to be true. It will probably take you a while to find it, since it does not exist. ;) Whoever you are thinking of doesn't sound like they even said they believe the mob killed JFK, just that they thought it the most likely of a list of conspiracy theories. :lol:

Who is in the top 20 of a sport is entirely subjective. You might want to take a look at the definition of "fact" you are using.

The day you 'take anyone to school' on a subject will the the first.

Feel free to link to the recent thread where I said the mob behind the JFK assassination is most likely to be true. It will probably take you a while to find it, since it does not exist. ;) Whoever you are thinking of doesn't sound like they even said they believe the mob killed JFK, just that they thought it the most likely of a list of conspiracy theories. :lol:

Who is in the top 20 of a sport is entirely subjective. You might want to take a look at the definition of "fact" you are using.

The day you 'take anyone to school' on a subject will the the first.

Still waiting for that link to me saying I believe the mob was behind the JFK assassination.

What's the matter, are you running away from the fact I did not say that? ;)

Did I call it or what? False Flag! False Flag! :blowpop:

well only a RETARD at this point would say it is NOT after sandy hook,boston marthon,colorado,vegas recently,ect,ect that have been PROVEN to be false flags.
:iyfyus.jpg:

funny that all you could do is troll posting a smiley gif when you were backed up against the wall with nowhere to run. Like clokwork,you trolls act like three year olds when confronted with videos you refuse to watch or links you wont read.those are always your rebuttals is smiley gifs,you trolls cant stand toe to toe in debate as we both know. Glad you are not my lawyer,you would lose EVERY CASE for me the way you wont look at the evidence.
Yes, all mass shootings and terrorist attacks are false flags. Every one of them.

After every high profile killings, the conspiracy goons claim "false flag", and I inevitably come here and post that the next mass shooting will also be called a "false flag", and im always right. You guys are predictably dumb as fuck.

Let me formally do it again... You guys will claim "false flag" the next time a mass shooting happens. I have this amazing ability to predict the future. I'm ALWAYS right about this, every single time.

Anyone want to bet me? You'll lose, I promise.

Forum List

Back