Video of voting machine switching Republican vote to Democrat

Am I the only one who noticed that the person in fact clicked on the Democrat's name? I used to do similar mistakes on my phone when getting used to the touch keyboard...

Anyway, sure it should be fixed though, the names should have bigger spacing. But there is actual fraud too, this is not it...

Well, Norma....we somewhat agree..........."actual fraud"??? Too little to make ANY difference but we should tell all other countries with dubious voting systems that they should NOT look at our system as the paragon of fairness since right wingers have begun to destroy our symbol of truw democracy......FAIR VOTING PRACTICES......

As you ignore a post about votes being switched from Democrat to Republican.

Well, littlecorny did NOT like the post about NC's voting machines changing Dems to Reps votes....so, the nitwit ignores those other mistakes because they don't benefit the narrative.

Just as a story:
Ireland used Voting machines for one election cycle and then dumped them... People generally didn't trust them and they preferred the hand count method as it maybe slower but it quite quaintly beautiful to watch democracy in motion.

Counting doesn't start until the day after the election at 9 oclock... Opinion Polls are banned (media agreed to this) I think a week in advance, I think campaigning also stops a day before the election as well as a sign of respect for the voters given a chance and some quite time to reflect on how they should vote. For Campaigns that is the party night and a lot of campaigns celebrate with their rivals before as it is 36 hours before voting...

A lot of that is tradition but good tradition which unifies the sides after the push...

Forum List

Back