Video of voting machine switching Republican vote to Democrat

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
It's all just a mistake. A "calibration error". Really, it is.

The fact that all these "mistakes" are going one way - Repub to Democrat - and never the other, is just a coincidence. Honest, a coincidence.

Move on, folks, Nothing to see here. It's all under control.

Rock island is across the river from Davenport. One year I went to vote and discovered that my name had been taken off voting rolls even though I've voted in the same democrat stronghold district for over 30 years. They were hoping I'd go home, but I demanded to be given my vote and I prevailed. Politics is crooked here and I suspect everywhere where democrats nest.

The way the video is shot it could be a anything preplanned to throw dumb twits on the trail like a hound dog...

Yep...the calibration error changes all the Republican votes to Democrat. The election office will never notice "0 votes for the Republican...";)

Which reminds me. People who do not have ID should have the photo taken and compared against photos of other voters with no ID's and wanted people photos. It would be FREE so no poll tax there.

It's all just a mistake. A "calibration error". Really, it is.

The fact that all these "mistakes" are going one way - Repub to Democrat - and never the other, is just a coincidence. Honest, a coincidence.

Move on, folks, Nothing to see here. It's all under control.

You make a great argument for needing a paper trail.

Fucking cheaters !

Early voters in Maryland and Illinois this year have reported faulty voting machines that changed votes for Republicans to support Democrats instead. Now, two voters from Moline, Illinois. have captured the problem on video:

The short clip, taken with a camera phone inside the voting booth, shows the voter touching the screen in the Republican candidate's area, only to have the box by the Democrat's name checked. This happens for multiple races, and the voters eventually discovered that pressing the very bottom of the GOP box was effective.
A Republican candidate from the area said his office has received nearly 20 calls from early voters reporting the same issue. The county clerk, a Democrat, says there is nothing wrong with the machines.
-

The county clerk, a Democrat, says there is nothing wrong with the machines.
As long as the machines go in his party's favor. ;)

Though this is a good tip:
“I pressed the top of the box for [Republican state senate candidate] Neil Anderson, and it clicked for [Democratic state senator] Mike Jacobs,” he said. The machines, both voters said, require the use of fingers, and no stylus or other device is provided.

The only way to make the correct vote, they said, was to press the incorrectly checked box to “uncheck” it, then press low in the Republican’s box. The voters say they were able to figure this out without calling over an election judge for help.

That was SO Yesterday but no, it's not "cheating" it is called clicking on the middle line going towards the democrat and the machine might not be quite calibrated to handle someone doing that.

The person is purposely not clicking on the square. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CLICK ON THE SQUARE. This is the proof of rampant voter fraud? It is true, you can't fix stupid.

That was SO Yesterday but no, it's not "cheating" it is called clicking on the middle line going towards the democrat and the machine might not be quite calibrated to handle someone doing that.

The person is purposely not clicking on the square. YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO CLICK ON THE SQUARE. This is the proof of rampant voter fraud? It is true, you can't fix stupid.

I guess you can't, but maybe if you'll put your glasses on you'll fix YOUR stupid at least for the moment.

I guess you can't, but maybe if you'll put your glasses on you'll fix YOUR stupid at least for the moment.

The person is not clicking on the Republican square, he is going towards the democrat you idiot and most voters fixed it without calling over an election judge. Want some cheese with your WHINE.

Yea, it's a mass conspiracy, all those hundreds of people in voting districts spread all over America who've witnessed these machines switching votes from Republican to demonrat. It isn't going to stop till we start tossing these criminal bastards in prison cells...a lot more often than we already do. 15 years should work.

Forum List

Back