Video of same democrats saying Comey should be fired, then saying it was wrong to fire him....

I think these dinosaurs really don't realize that everything they say and do is recorded and people have the ability to find and retrieve those pious proclamations. They apparently really do think that whatever they say at the moment will be accepted uncritically..

Trump does appear to believe that.

Which is why he was so shocked that no one believed his first, or second or third story about why he fired Comey.

Its not the firing that is angering people. Its the intention behind it. Why didn't Trump fire him before now. Just when the Trump/Russia investigation heats up, Trump fires Comey.

Comey also debunked the lie that Obama wiretapped him.

The investigation is not heating up...it is going no where.......comey did not debunk the claim obama spied.

Per the acting FBI director- "We consider it to be a highly significant investigation," McCabe said,

Also- contradicting Trump's lie:

"I hold Director Comey in the absolute highest regard. I have the highest respect for his considerable abilities and his integrity," McCabe told members of the Senate intelligence committee.
He said Comey, who was fired by President Donald Trump on Tuesday, enjoyed "broad support within the FBI and still does to this day." He added, "The majority, the vast majority of FBI employees enjoyed a deep, positive connection to Director Comey."

Forum List

Back