Video of "Peace Protesters" attacking Israeli Navy Commandos armed with paintguns

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
We have a few threads here telling how Israel attacked the "unarmed" civilians aboard a peace flotilla trying to bring "humanitarian aid" to Gaza. For those who want to know what really happened, take a look for yourself.

The IDF confirmed that at least seven Navy commandos had been wounded, two of them seriously, in a fight which apparently broke out after activists tried to seize their weapons. The commandos, who intercepted the Turkish ferry Mavi Marmara after it ignored orders to turn back from its course to Gaza, said they had encountered violent resistance from activists armed with sticks and knives. According to the commandos, the activists threw one of the soldiers from the upper deck to the lower after they boarded. The organizers of the flotilla said the troops opened fire first.
An Israeli military spokesman said some of the commandos were equipped with paintball guns but the non-lethal weapons were not enough against activists who charged in with batons.

Israel Navy commandos: Gaza flotilla activists tried to lynch us - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

The Navy commandoes were prepared to mostly encounter political activists seeking to hold a protest, rather than trained street fighters. The soldiers were told they were to verbally convince activists who offer resistance to give up, and only then use paintballs. They were permitted to use their handguns only under extreme circumstances.
The planned rush towards the vessel’s bridge became impossible, even when a second chopper was brought in with another crew of soldiers. “Throw stun grenades,” shouted Flotilla 13’s commander who monitored the operation. The Navy chief was not too far, on board a speedboat belonging to Flotilla 13, along with forces who attempted to climb into the back of the ship.

A brutal ambush at sea - Israel News, Ynetnews

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU12KW-XyZE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Demonstrators Use Violence Against Israeli Navy Soldiers Attempting to Board Ship[/ame]

We have a few threads here telling how Israel attacked the "unarmed" civilians aboard a peace flotilla trying to bring "humanitarian aid" to Gaza. For those who want to know what really happened, take a look for yourself.

The IDF confirmed that at least seven Navy commandos had been wounded, two of them seriously, in a fight which apparently broke out after activists tried to seize their weapons. The commandos, who intercepted the Turkish ferry Mavi Marmara after it ignored orders to turn back from its course to Gaza, said they had encountered violent resistance from activists armed with sticks and knives. According to the commandos, the activists threw one of the soldiers from the upper deck to the lower after they boarded. The organizers of the flotilla said the troops opened fire first.
An Israeli military spokesman said some of the commandos were equipped with paintball guns but the non-lethal weapons were not enough against activists who charged in with batons.

Israel Navy commandos: Gaza flotilla activists tried to lynch us - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

The Navy commandoes were prepared to mostly encounter political activists seeking to hold a protest, rather than trained street fighters. The soldiers were told they were to verbally convince activists who offer resistance to give up, and only then use paintballs. They were permitted to use their handguns only under extreme circumstances.
The planned rush towards the vessel’s bridge became impossible, even when a second chopper was brought in with another crew of soldiers. “Throw stun grenades,” shouted Flotilla 13’s commander who monitored the operation. The Navy chief was not too far, on board a speedboat belonging to Flotilla 13, along with forces who attempted to climb into the back of the ship.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU12KW-XyZE&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Demonstrators Use Violence Against Israeli Navy Soldiers Attempting to Board Ship[/ame]

Interesting video.

I wonder why only a minute of it was produced....hmmm....

Its interesting that you aren't allowed to draw your own conclusions. Instead the Israeli army "helpfully" told you what to see. Hmmm....

Trained street fighters? Any evidence for that "fact"?

Interesting video.

Its interesting that you aren't allowed to draw your own conclusions. Instead the Israeli army "helpfully" told you what to see. Hmmm....

Violent resistance against invading troops. Interesting concept.

YouTube - Demonstrators Use Violence Against Israeli Navy Soldiers Attempting to Board Ship

Interesting video.

You are such an ignorant ass. The mission was proclaimed to be a PEACEFUL one, yet the Protesters went right to violence with batons and knives. Against armed men, what exactly did you expect the outcome to be? They knew what would happen and INTENDED for it to happen. And dumb fucks like you buy into it and support it.

Personally I suggest that Israel just shell the next couple boats and forget about peaceful anything. Announce that any vessel attempting to run the blockade will be sunk and be done with it.

Interesting video.

You are such an ignorant ass. The mission was proclaimed to be a PEACEFUL one, yet the Protesters went right to violence with batons and knives. Against armed men, what exactly did you expect the outcome to be? They knew what would happen and INTENDED for it to happen. And dumb fucks like you buy into it and support it.

Personally I suggest that Israel just shell the next couple boats and forget about peaceful anything. Announce that any vessel attempting to run the blockade will be sunk and be done with it.

Agreed.

Interesting video.

Of course. When enemy soldiers board boats they always mean to do it peacefully.

Its sort of like when I wanted to come into your house and take your stuff. It was meant to be a peaceful mission. So no need to threaten me, or object at all really. I mean I come in peace to steal your shit. Thats all.

So if the Israelis shelled a peaceful contingent of Americans from Amnesty International and HRW coming to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza, you two would be alright with them killing a couple hundred Americans?

So if the Israelis shelled a peaceful contingent of Americans from Amnesty International and HRW coming to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza, you two would be alright with them killing a couple hundred Americans?

Why do you idiots keep coming up with these non-analogous analogies??!!

Of course. When enemy soldiers board boats they always mean to do it peacefully.

Its sort of like when I wanted to come into your house and take your stuff. It was meant to be a peaceful mission. So no need to threaten me, or object at all really. I mean I come in peace to steal your shit. Thats all.

You are mentally defective. The boat occupants not the soldiers claimed to be peaceful, in fact that is all we have heard now for months is how a PEACEFUL flotilla was going to run the blockade. So much for that claim, they came armed and prepared to kill. If Turkey had allowed it these people would have had firearms. Nothing peaceful about them.

Interesting video.

The mission was proclaimed to be a PEACEFUL one..

And it was until they were attacked by a bunch of retards.

Wrong answer dumb fuck, remind us how it is ok for Hamas to murder jJews as long as they do it in Israel.

Why do you idiots keep coming up with these non-analogous analogies??!!

Oh do tell me how this one is defective.

You are mentally defective. The boat occupants not the soldiers claimed to be peaceful, in fact that is all we have heard now for months is how a PEACEFUL flotilla was going to run the blockade. So much for that claim, they came armed and prepared to kill. If Turkey had allowed it these people would have had firearms. Nothing peaceful about them.

If they came armed and prepared to kill, there would be dead soldiers. There aren't. They could easily have killed several of those soldiers if they had weapons. They didn't.

But go on, keep making shit up.

Wrong answer dumb fuck, remind us how it is ok for Hamas to murder jJews as long as they do it in Israel.

Well you just justified Israel murdering Americans, so you have no standing to judge anyone else for advocating murder, you sick fuck.

Well you just justified Israel murdering Americans, so you have no standing to judge anyone else for advocating murder, you sick fuck.

Wrong as usual, I justified Israel enforcing a legitimate blockade and sinking any boat that attempts to run it. Just like the US does on some Countries.

If they came armed and prepared to kill, there would be dead soldiers. There aren't. They could easily have killed several of those soldiers if they had weapons. They didn't.

Lying sack of shit, they had knives and batons. Those are WEAPONS. And in fact they were armed with them and prepared to fight. Not peaceful at all.

Wrong as usual, I justified Israel enforcing a legitimate blockade and sinking any boat that attempts to run it. Just like the US does on some Countries.

You justified Israel murdering hundreds of American citizens. Parse that shit however you want it, but you just justified action which ends up with hundreds of Americans dead.

Lying sack of shit, they had knives and batons. Those are WEAPONS. And in fact they were armed with them and prepared to fight. Not peaceful at all.

Yeah. They brought knives and batons on board specifically for the purpose of fighting hand to hand combat. Right. Thats fucking believable.

If they wanted to kill IDF soldiers, why didn't they have, oh I don't know, GUNS? Eh?

You justified Israel murdering hundreds of American citizens. Parse that shit however you want it, but you just justified action which ends up with hundreds of Americans dead.

I repeat, RETARDED MORON ALERT.

Forum List

Back