video of black teacher abusing white girl. Very sick

This is going to be explosive if it's current and should be kept out of the public view. This could be the spark that lights the entire dysfunctional mess on fire in America!

The most important question: What has caused a black woman to have such violent feeling about a little white girl?

iu

I can't even explain what I would do to that woman if that was my child...
Your feelings are an example of what could be happening if this is genuine and current.

Racism has been at the root of all this and it's reaching the point at which it could explode into gun violence and much blood in the streets.

Are none of you on this board interested in turning it all around?

I can't even explain what I would do to that woman if that was my child...
I would be at that school in record time.
I would not be satisfied with anything other than obvious firing, but also pursue criminal and civil case against her. And I would make damn sure she lost her teachers license so she can't just go somewhere else and do the same.
I would plaster this video everywhere. I would make sure everyone in the whole area saw this video, and knew who the fat ass bitch is. If someone else decided to do something to her or her home. More power to them.

This is going to be explosive if it's current and should be kept out of the public view. This could be the spark that lights the entire dysfunctional mess on fire in America!

The most important question: What has caused a black woman to have such violent feeling about a little white girl?
Who gives two shits why this was done? It is inexcusable no matter how you shake it.

I was told yesterday by a CNA that she will not work in a nursing home because they are mostly run by black women who will assign the worst jobs (cleaning up when someone shits their selves, etc...) to the white CNAs while they give the black CNAs obviously better job assignments.

National outrage is required if this teacher is left on the jib. This is also plain and simple assault on a minor. How ever is national outrage required if the teacher is fired and goes to jail? Outrage with the perp is required but not with the justice system if she is fired and goes to jail.

Your feelings are an example of what could be happening if this is genuine and current.

Racism has been at the root of all this and it's reaching the point at which it could explode into gun violence and much blood in the streets.

For myself, I want it to happen as soon as possible. Hunt them down with dogs and helicopters.

I was told yesterday by a CNA that she will not work in a nursing home because they are mostly run by black women who will assign the worst jobs (cleaning up when someone shits their selves, etc...) to the white CNAs while they give the black CNAs obviously better job assignments.
Wise decision. Blacks beat up the patients every chance they get.

My feelings stem from a mother's apprehension for her child's safety, and has nothing to do with race. Your question should be directed toward the woman abusing the child.

Forum List

Back