Video Loop

Just beneath the avatar and above the “active topics” on the right side of my screen, a video advertisement starts about every 30 seconds.

Whenever it does, my screen “zooms” to the video. It remains the same size but I cannot scroll down past the video.

That has been happening to my computer and has been really bad today. Half the time that stupid anti-smoking ad comes, and that is all I can see. I have to keep jumping to a new screen. It is terribly annoying!

Just beneath the avatar and above the “active topics” on the right side of my screen, a video advertisement starts about every 30 seconds.

Whenever it does, my screen “zooms” to the video. It remains the same size but I cannot scroll down past the video.

That has been happening to my computer and has been really bad today. Half the time that stupid anti-smoking ad comes, and that is all I can see. I have to keep jumping to a new screen. It is terribly annoying!

that ad blocker mentioned above is AWESOME!!!! Free of charge, about 8 seconds to download.

that ad blocker mentioned above is AWESOME!!!! Free of charge, about 8 seconds to download.

I didn't think it would be that easy. Congratulations, you finally got me to do it, and it seems to work good. I don't know why, but I still find it hard to have faith in it. lol

I didn't think it would be that easy. Congratulations, you finally got me to do it, and it seems to work good. I don't know why, but I still find it hard to have faith in it. lol

Thank defcon4

He was the “guy” who told me about it.

I’m running a macbook.

Any suggestions?

I am having the same problem. The page keeps leaping/jumping back to near the top where that ad is.

Is something being done to correct the problem?

Seems like several of us got fed up with the new ads and added a blocker. Wonder how that will effect the revenue stream?

I’m running a macbook.

Any suggestions?

Maybe you are using the Hillary Internet Security protocols. No problems here.

I’m running a macbook.

Any suggestions?

Well, I wish I were.
She's been gone for 4 years and nothing has happened related to the State Department and national security that hasn't happened before her Historic tenure as SoS.

I’m running a macbook.

Any suggestions?

Well, I wish I were.
She's been gone for 4 years and nothing has happened related to the State Department and national security that hasn't happened before her Historic tenure as SoS.
So shallow. Obviously Candy has not run out out of crap yet.

I’m running a macbook.

Any suggestions?

Well, I wish I were.
So shallow. Obviously Candy has not run out out of crap yet.

332-206.

Deep enough deficit for you repugs? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Forum List

Back