Video: Hitler Finds Out Gruber Is Spilling the Beans on the Obamacare Lies

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
I Feel as if we are living under Hitler with this bunch of progressive/commies in the Democrat party

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, November 15, 2014, 1:06 PM
It was widely reported on by the conservative media this week that Obamacare architect admitted the administration lied to the “stupid” American people to pass Obamacare.
Gruber also admitted the Barack Obama was in the room when the deception was planned.
Gruber earned $4 million pimping the lied to stupid Americans.
In light of accidental transparency Michelle Obama’s Mirror put together this video.
Hitler Finds Out Field Marshal Gruber Spilled the Beans

all of it here:
Video Hitler Finds Out Gruber Is Spilling the Beans on the Obamacare Lies The Gateway Pundit

"Don't worry, Obama will still give you free rubbers" :rofl:

These are pretty funny. This one's my favorite --

I Feel as if we are living under Hitler with this bunch of progressive/commies in the Democrat party

SNIP:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, November 15, 2014, 1:06 PM
It was widely reported on by the conservative media this week that Obamacare architect admitted the administration lied to the “stupid” American people to pass Obamacare.
Gruber also admitted the Barack Obama was in the room when the deception was planned.
Gruber earned $4 million pimping the lied to stupid Americans.
In light of accidental transparency Michelle Obama’s Mirror put together this video.
Hitler Finds Out Field Marshal Gruber Spilled the Beans

all of it here:
Video Hitler Finds Out Gruber Is Spilling the Beans on the Obamacare Lies The Gateway Pundit

I Love these "Hitler finds out" YouTube videos.

Forum List

Back