Video: Captures moment punk band lead singer attacks Trump supporting fan during live show

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Video Captures Moment Punk Band Lead Singer Attacks Trump-Supporting Fan During Live Show
A Sacramento police investigation is underway after a Trump supporter alleged he was severely beaten by the lead singer of the well-known punk rock band Social Distortion at one of their concerts.

upload_2018-8-16_20-39-29.png

==========================================

Alrighty then lets see the left will say how loveable and tolearant they are. Yes this is your Trump hating pathetic pos loesrs who really need to get the fk out of this country.
Such scum doesn't deserve a free world.

I hope this band loses a lot of money sue the chit out of them bud!!

Police Are Investigating Social Distortion’s Mike Ness For Punching Fan In Fight Over Trump

Right now, police in Sacramento are investigating Mike Ness, longtime frontman for the legendary California punk band Social Distortion, for punching a showgoer at a gig at Ace Of Spades last month. The fan, 30-year-old Tim Hildebrand, is saying that Ness spat on him, then jumped offstage to punch him. And, as The New York Times reports, Hildebrand took his complaints to the police.

Social Distortion's Mike Ness Punches Pro-Trump Fan, Fan Calls Police

• Banned
These Trump haters are such, big, big losers man they make me sick , and their pathetic methods of everything they do they flip it all and say Trumpers did it. Talk about pathalogical liars.

Hotep Jesus on Twitter

What a prick this guy is too.

See the avatar to the let , HOTEP he is the guy who walked into Starsbucks and told that white girl he wanted a free coffee because whites were racist and she gave it to him,,,,he later appeard on infowars. LOL

upload_2018-8-17_16-57-47.png

Hotep Jesus on Twitter

THE SCUM OF TRUMP HATERS IN ACTION TOLD YAH THESE ASSHOLES ARE JUST LIKE ANTIFAS EVEN IF NOT INVOLVED WITH THEM.

They act alike, think alike, and behave alike.

I once yanked the microphone out of Mike Ness's hand many years ago during a performance! True story. :laugh:

Video Captures Moment Punk Band Lead Singer Attacks Trump-Supporting Fan During Live Show
A Sacramento police investigation is underway after a Trump supporter alleged he was severely beaten by the lead singer of the well-known punk rock band Social Distortion at one of their concerts.

View attachment 210960

Alrighty then lets see the left will say how loveable and tolearant they are. Yes this is your Trump hating pathetic pos loesrs who really need to get the fk out of this country.

You have never been to a punk show I see.

Stop your incessant whining.

View attachment 210960

STFUP Cyka

I see you have never been to a message board.

Shut the fuck up, idjit.
Touche.

I should expect that the same pussies looking to be sheltered from political views at a punk show would be equally prevalent whining about it on message boards.

Forum List

Back