Victory?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
First off I want to give a shout out to Sunni Man so maybe he will join the topic.
I have decided to buy another bike and I am going to pick Victory over HD. Tech wise the Victory is simply better built than an HD. Sorry, but that is the truth.

Now granted they have quit making them but other folks have built and rode their Indians for decades with only after market support and clubs. I myself like the Victory "Hi-Bob".
victory-high-ball_600x0w.jpg

Solo seat and a classic rake. 106 CUBES out of the box. I think Victory's are about to become one of the most sought after bikes by collectors.

Fury

Last edited:
Good looking bike..... :thup:

In my opinion, this last year Victory bike will become a valuable collector item.

Ride and enjoy it, but I would try to keep it stock and the miles to a minimum. ...... :cool:

I grew up on the back of Harleys & it was a lot of fun, but haven't been in years. If it's what you want, then I say GO FOR IT!!! :banana:

I have decided to buy another bike and I am going to pick Victory over HD. Tech wise the Victory is simply better built than an HD. Sorry, but that is the truth.
Now granted they have quit making them but other folks have built and rode their Indians for decades with only after market support and clubs. I myself like the Victory "Hi-Bob".
Solo seat and a classic rake. 106 CUBES out of the box. I think Victory's are about to become one of the most sought after bikes by collectors.
edb749433957336184e9c2694b989336.jpg

Forum List

Back