Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Officially Canceled

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
victoria_s-secret-fashion-show.jpg

Seems like Epstein was somehow connected to it. And only 3.27 million watched it in 2018.

In May, L Brands CEO Leslie Wexner announced in a memo that the fashion show would no longer air on TV. “We have decided to re-think the traditional Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show,” Wexner said, according to The New York Times. “Going forward we don’t believe network television is the right fit.”

And sales are down.

More @ Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Officially Canceled Amid Wave of Criticisms

I only ever watched one instance of that show; I think it was the first.

My memory is that most of the models would have been pleasant to look at, if any of them would have deigned to smile. Instead, they all had very hostile, unpleasant expressions on their faces, that pretty much ruined it.

But worst of all, was this grotesque, skeletal, undead-looking thing they had among the models. Looked like someone had gone to Ethiopia, dug up the corpse of some poor young woman who had died in the great famine that occurred there in the 1980s, got a witch doctor to animate it into a zombie, dressed it up in lingerie, and paraded it around the stage.

It may be just as well that they're cancelling the show, this time. There've been rumours that they wanted to include a “trans” model this time around. I cannot imagine that anyone in their intended audience wants to see a creepy male pervert prancing around in women's underwear; I have to think that would have had a terrible adverse effect on brand.

Seems like Epstein was somehow connected to it. And only 3.27 million watched it in 2018.

In May, L Brands CEO Leslie Wexner announced in a memo that the fashion show would no longer air on TV. “We have decided to re-think the traditional Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show,” Wexner said, according to The New York Times. “Going forward we don’t believe network television is the right fit.”

And sales are down.

More @ Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Officially Canceled Amid Wave of Criticisms

Epstein again eh?

--- Did he walk in on their dressing rooms?

And sales are down.

Epstein again eh?

--- Did he walk in on their dressing rooms?
And Pogo the Clown strikes again!

I'm sure hiring trannies as models had nothing to do with their decline in sales and viewership. No sir...

But worst of all, was this grotesque, skeletal, undead-looking thing they had among the models. Looked like someone had gone to Ethiopia, dug up the corpse of some poor young woman who had died in the great famine that occurred there in the 1980s, got a witch doctor to animate it into a zombie, dressed it up in lingerie, and paraded it around the stage.

You got a point, Mormon Bob. Zombies are creepy.

upload_2019-11-24_4-57-5.jpeg

And sales are down.

"If you're a lingerie lover, there's no way you haven't heard that Victoria's Secret has been in trouble for quiteeee some time now. There's been a steady decline in their sales for years now, their chief marketing officer made heinous comments about transgender and plus-sized women, and people have shamed the brand for a lack of body diversity for, oh IDK—forever! Which is why you, reader, will likely be interested to hear that Victoria's Secret is officially canceled....well, their annual fashion show is, anyway."
The 2019 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Is Officially Canceled

Certainly their profits will pick up if they include overweight women and transmen.

And, no....I'm not serious.

I'm certain Victoria's Secret will do much better with their new Liberal models.....

"Rose McGowan’s Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women’s Bathroom

RainDovecrop-640x480.jpg

Rain Dove, a gender fluid model who’s currently dating actress Rose McGowan was maced by a woman in a woman bathroom after being mistaken for a man.
“This person peppersprayed me in a ‘women’s restroom’ a little bit ago. I didn’t get to converse with this being because this person just sprayed me and ran past with their kids in terror, asking the security guard to come in and confront me. I wasn’t even able to get the humans name because of the chaos and the washing,” Rain Dove said."
Rose McGowan's Gender-Fluid Partner Rain Dove Maced in a Women's Bathroom

I have no doubt we're living in the end of times.

just saw it on tv. Call these new girls dogs in drag. nobody wants to see you in your underwear. We only pay attention because it gets us off. sorry you brainiacs just can't pull that off,.

Forum List

Back