Victims Do Not Define Necessary Force

Discussion in 'Legal Philosophy' started by Flanders, Apr 5, 2017.

1. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,542
    If you truly feel that way, you should never see a doctor, but cure yourself with roots and berries. Keep a needle and thread handy too, in case you need to perform surgery on yourself.

2. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,905
    To BULLDOG: I will not burden your limited intellect with my objections to preventative law. I will assume you cannot grasp the difference between necessary medical care and my objections to preventative medicine?

3. BULLDOG

BULLDOG Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,542
    Thank you for that. I'm sure my cardiologist would be able to explain it better anyway.

4. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,905
    Why in hell waste time and money electing people when judges overturn the laws elected officials enact?

An Arkansas judge issued a temporary restraining order Friday to halt all six executions slated to begin Monday . . .

XXXXX

“As a public opponent of capital punishment, Judge Griffen should have recused himself from this case,” said Rutledge spokesman Judd Deere in a Friday statement. “Attorney General Rutledge intends to file an emergency request with the Arkansas Supreme Court to vacate the order as soon as possible.”​
    Questions: Is this preventative medicine? Or is it preventative law?

Since then, the state has been hit with a flurry of legal challenges, including one filed Thursday by McKesson Medical-Surgical Inc., which argued that the company was unaware that the state planned to use its drug in executions.​

Judge halts multiple Arkansas executions after company objects to using its drug in lethal injection
    By Valerie Richardson
    Saturday, April 15, 2017

Judge halts multiple Arkansas executions after company objects to using its drug in lethal injection

5. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,905
    UPDATE
    RFK, Jr. Is not the greatest public speaker, but he says the right things:

VIDEO ▼

RFK, Jr: My meeting with Trump on vaccine commission

And this: