Veterans prefer Obama 44 -37

You're shitting me, right?

I thought the left owned the moral highground when it came to scientific studies and shit... an online poll with no actual basis other than the participant's word for their military service? And you are taking this seriously? Wow. I'm impressed... but not in a good way... I'm impressed that the OP is so fucking stupid that he/she didn't bother to interrogate the source.

Fucking pathetic bullshit.

Good news! However, it only seems logical. I doubt they want to fight Iran and Russia for Romney.

The bad news is that you clearly took that bullshit on face value - because it supports your political view. Shame on you for that. I had you down as one of the more rational liberals... perhaps I was wrong.

from the OP link...

In your opinion, which political party better serves the needs of veterans and their families?
(asked of Veterans & their families)
Democratic: 28%
Republican: 38%

In your opinion, which political party has a better plan, policy or approach to the war on terror?
Democrat: 28%
Republican: 33%

In your opinion, which political party has a better plan, policy or approach to Iran?
Democrat: 25%
Republican: 31%

In your opinion, which political party has a better plan, policy or approach to the US economy?
Democrat: 28%
Republican: 34%

Generally speaking, would you say things in this country are heading in the right direction or wrong direction?
(asked of veterans and their families)
25%: Right direction
63%:Wrong direction

Doesn't look good for the Democrats.

Confusing poll, most believe the country is heading in the wrong direction, most believe GOP is better at the economy, most believe the GOP is better at veteran issues, most believe that there should be spending cuts, most believe GOP is better suited for foreign relations, yet the poll on who to vote for President, chose Obama.

Not really all that confusing. The last six months, during the Republican primary, the public has been treated to nothing but negative press about Obama. Reporters rush to quote one idiotic phrase after another uttered by Republican candidates. Many people still believe reporters are credible.

But looking at Romney's true record and comparing Republican rhetoric to reality, Obama has a good chance of winning.

So, that explains whey almost every question in the survey favors the Republicans... except the one that favors Obama. You truly are a moron.

Confusing poll, most believe the country is heading in the wrong direction, most believe GOP is better at the economy, most believe the GOP is better at veteran issues, most believe that there should be spending cuts, most believe GOP is better suited for foreign relations, yet the poll on who to vote for President, chose Obama.

Not really all that confusing. The last six months, during the Republican primary, the public has been treated to nothing but negative press about Obama. Reporters rush to quote one idiotic phrase after another uttered by Republican candidates. Many people still believe reporters are credible.

But looking at Romney's true record and comparing Republican rhetoric to reality, Obama has a good chance of winning.

Yeah, because as we ALL know...Mitt Romney has the Main Stream Media in his back pocket! You really are the board buffoon, Deanie. For the last six months the media have been gleefully reporting on Republicans bashing each other while generally giving Barry a pass as he sits on his bony ass in the Oval Office...doing nothing... pointing fingers at the GOP as the "problem".

Every time that the Democrats throw out yet another diversionary "crisis"...the war on women...Trayvon and racial profiling...voter disenfranchisement...student loans...the Media dutifully rush to report on it. In the meantime the country's economy continues to wallow at 2% or less and millions of Americans remain unemployed for longer periods than any time since the Great Depression while Barack Obama wastes time with the "Buffett Rule"...something that would generate enough money to run the country for a few DAYS while it stifles investment.

You want to compare someone's rhetoric to reality? Compare what Barack Obama SAID he would do as a candidate and what he has done since taking office. It's laughable.

I too am a veteran and I happen to know quite a few veterans (and active duty personnel) that support President Obama. Guess it's all in who you hang out with.

Yeah you admitted you are gay. and Gays will support Dem every time .. Just saying.. I have nothing against gays. I am in favor of gay marriage but it is just a fact that gays vote DEM

No, the poll was not an online poll. If you go through the interactive article, you'll find a page showing the methodology.

The Bush/Cheney gang didn't think much of troops except as pawns in a game, Vet benefits also are not favored by many hard right followers.

utter out and out lies.

Go fuck yourself

9/11: ~3,000
Katrina ~1,840
Iraq:~4,282, wounded 30,182

Go _ _ _ _ yourself writes the STAY AT HOME Bush boot licker.

Reaganites LOVED to call Vet benefits & pensions "entitlements". My father objected as he thought it appeared he was getting welfare, after three wars, and "a few police actions".

I too am a veteran and I happen to know quite a few veterans (and active duty personnel) that support President Obama. Guess it's all in who you hang out with.

Yeah you admitted you are gay. and Gays will support Dem every time .. Just saying.. I have nothing against gays. I am in favor of gay marriage but it is just a fact that gays vote DEM

And, naturally, every veteran and active duty member I know must be gay too, right? What does my sexual orientation have to do with who my friends and acquaintances support?

Apparently you've never heard of the Log Cabin Republicans. (they're gay) or GOProud (also a Republican gay group).

Do you always make such ridiculous blanket statements?

- Hi

Heterosexual veteran here. I, and many I have served with, support President Obama.

Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back