Veterans pissed For Trump Not Knowing How to spell Marine Corps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Obama's fault.

In a way it is.

If he hadn't been a horrible president and human being trump wouldn't have been elected and this wouldn't be an issue

Of course. Obama was so bad that he made every GOP challenger to Trump turn into a bumbling moron AND forced the Trump campaign to work with Putin to drop a bullshit storm on 60 million American retards before the general.

Thanks Obama!!

Oh, no, reasonable called Obama a complete and utter fucking loser who needs to stop speaking Kenyan and learn the English language. Right Reasonable (sic)?
Link?
You’re almost as embarrassing as this special ed president.

Swish!

OMG you're stupid. You didn't get it
I can understand how you feel today with many marines disowning this prez and Mueller subpoenaing Trump Organization records.
You know the end is near

Spelling corps "core" is way less offensive than pronouncing it "corpse."

Core may be wrong, but it's not in any way an insult to Marines. You're just sticking your hand down your pants and pumping

No it isn't. Verbal miscues can happen for a variety of reasons. Fatigue being chief among them.

Spelling miscues also happen for a variety of reasons...among intelligent people.

But your moron clearly didn't know the correct spelling.

Why defend it. He's a known moron.

And so I ask again... Can the owner of the Twitter account edit a "tweet" after is posted? Because it is now spelled correctly on his feed...

So, he (or someone) went back and corrected the spelling or someone altered an image of the "tweet" and has passed it of as the original...

Either way, the guy is still a moron.

View attachment 182806 Matt Morgan@MorganForMI

I served for more than 20 years in the Marine Corps. I know that he doesn't read, but the fact that our Commander-in-Chief doesn't know the difference between a Corps and a "Core" is more than a spelling error. Wrap yourself in the flag all you like - actual veterans have had it.

Veterans Are Pissed At Trump For Not Knowing How To Spell Marine Corps
If you served anywhere it was in a bath house as a towel boy.

You mean like this bathtub boy?

ows_149264362923738.jpg

b480c61e9e5368d1be47d547c4346c82.jpg

"My personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"--Donald J. Trump
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women
Licoln failed his own test.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

What Lincoln test was that?

You have elected a

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

"My Personal Vietnam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases"---Donald J. Trump
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women
/——-/ You mean Hillary, the smartest woman in the world, couldn’t beat a Full Metal Jackass? WOWZA

Link?
You’re almost as embarrassing as this special ed president.

Swish!

OMG you're stupid. You didn't get it
I can understand how you feel today with many marines disowning this prez and Mueller subpoenaing Trump Organization records.
You know the end is near

Spelling corps "core" is way less offensive than pronouncing it "corpse."

Core may be wrong, but it's not in any way an insult to Marines. You're just sticking your hand down your pants and pumping

No it isn't. Verbal miscues can happen for a variety of reasons. Fatigue being chief among them.

Spelling miscues also happen for a variety of reasons...among intelligent people.

But your moron clearly didn't know the correct spelling.

Why defend it. He's a known moron.

And so I ask again... Can the owner of the Twitter account edit a "tweet" after is posted? Because it is now spelled correctly on his feed...

So, he (or someone) went back and corrected the spelling or someone altered an image of the "tweet" and has passed it of as the original...

Either way, the guy is still a moron.

It has to be deleted and reposted.

Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back