Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

LOL, disrespecting a small flag is the SAME as disrespecting a big flag.

good grief..

this thread has turned into dumb dumb dumb.:lol:

good grief..

I didn't write the flag code...but yes, a flag is a flag is a flag.

A flag is a flag is a flag.....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Flag-burners standing up for the flag.

Next thing you're gonna do is insist on reciting the Pledge of Allegiance before every class.

thumbnail.aspx

Don't sit on this...it's a flag

2hjrielrhj3n.jpg

Desecration!!!!

It was a 14 inch flag? Is this some sort of joke? They hand those things out to little kids at parades, rodeos, carnivals. You pick them up off the grounds after the events and throw them away. Many are made of plastic.

This is now the stupidest thread ever. Or it would be if Queen and Maggie Mae would hop in .

You are right, they do hand them out at parades.
When Palin was in Atlanta they handed them out. City workers picked up hundreds of them the next morning on the ground.
Anyone that would allow their child to "throw them away" should be shot in sight.

It was a 14 inch flag? Is this some sort of joke? They hand those things out to little kids at parades, rodeos, carnivals. You pick them up off the grounds after the events and throw them away. Many are made of plastic.

This is now the stupidest thread ever. Or it would be if Queen and Maggie Mae would hop in .

When Palin was in Atlanta they handed them out. City workers picked up hundreds of them the next morning on the ground.
Anyone that would allow their child to "throw them away" should be shot in sight.

You pray to big government everyday dont you?

No, I was voting Republican before you were born. I teach my kids to respect the flag. Do what you want with yours.

good grief..

Next thing you're gonna do is insist on reciting the Pledge of Allegiance before every class.

thumbnail.aspx

2hjrielrhj3n.jpg

Desecration!!!!
I've never burned a flag.

And those photos you've posted are certainly examples of disrespecting the flag.

No, I was voting Republican before you were born. I teach my kids to respect the flag. Do what you want with yours.

You were? then you are how old? 80 +

thumbnail.aspx

2hjrielrhj3n.jpg

Desecration!!!!

And those photos you've posted are certainly examples of disrespecting the flag.

No shit Sherlock.

And your point is what...other then your double-standards are obvious.

thumbnail.aspx

2hjrielrhj3n.jpg

Desecration!!!!

Oh Ravtard, you must be joking. I don't know how many times I've seen you support the right of American-hating, American killers, right to not only desecrate the flag, but be tried in civil courts instead of being tried in fucking military court as POWs.

So pipe down, nitwit. You look more stupid than usual. I think you've even used flag-desecrating avatars.....

Liberals are so hypocritical. Like they care about the flag.:eusa_liar:

good grief..

thumbnail.aspx

2hjrielrhj3n.jpg

Desecration!!!!

I'll have to study that one and get back to you.

thumbnail.aspx

2hjrielrhj3n.jpg

Desecration!!!!

Oh Ravtard, you must be joking. I don't know how many times I've seen you support the right of American-hating, American killers, right to not only desecrate the flag, but be tried in civil courts instead of being tried in fucking military court as POWs.

So pipe down, nitwit. You look more stupid than usual. I think you've even used flag-desecrating avatars.....
:lol: I don't know what you are smoking, dear, but in no way would I want flag burners, or even idiots that are egotistical enough to sign flags, tried in military courts as POWs.

I mean, seriously, Babble? Have you fucking lost your mind?

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Cuz only leftwingers are allowed.:cuckoo:

You lefties tried the same lead accusation with Bush.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Nonsense, Gunny. Both sides do it when they get the chance. It's called politics. The right is no better than the left when it comes to grandstanding.

Forum List

Back