Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

It looks like obama would put a stop to this flag
flag-desecrate.jpg

After all he's just as guilty as Sarah, since it is his imiage on the flag, and he must give his ok for that usage.

Please prove that Obama gave his okay for his image to be put on that flag.

For FUCK's Sake... Really?...

Not the Point, and YOUR Lack of Outrage about THAT Flag is Noted along with rightwinger's continued Inability to call out Ayers DIRECTLY for Standing on the Flag.

:)

peace...

Sarah Palin Signs a Flag, Causes Flap

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

Actually flag rules and regs only apply to OFFICIAL displays. What one wishes to do with a privately owned flag is completely up to them BY LAW. Or are we arresting people for burning flags yet?

You retards can not stand reality nor facts. Get over it. You will have your chance to vote against her if she ever runs for President.

As a US Vet I am neither offended or shocked that a PRIVATE CITIZEN wanted a signature on a flag they OWNED. It is their business and that of the person asked to sign the flag.

Now be so kind as to show us a list of vets angered by this signing?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Some Lefties on this board are so transparent, you can see right through them.

First it's witchcraft, then
a nazi uniform someone wears for ReEnactments
now this Faux OUTRAGE over someone signing a citizens flag.

you just GOTTA shake your head and laugh your ass off..which I do all the time.

Some of these lefties would fit in with some of you righties, Steph. Your fauxrage is as funny as theirs.

Veterans outraged.......Palin Desecrates US Flag

Sarah Palin appears to have desecrated Old Glory at a Tea Party Express rally in Reno. Video from the event shows Palin signing a flag handed to her by a fan, thereby violating a section of the US Flag Code that states the flag "should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature," notes Salon.

Despite her party's tough stance against messing with the Stars and Stripes, Palin's Old Glory "desecration" won't likely ever be punished

By the rightwinger, that story says NOTHING about Veterans being Outraged...

Is it Easy for you to Lie about Leftist Links and their Content?

peace...

I Know you won't, but did you Care to Deal with your OP Headline?...

peace...

Seriously... What was your Justification for "Veterans Outraged"?...

The Story says no such thing and you gave ZERO Evidence to that Claim.

peace...

People shouldn't write on the flag.

I can't even imagine the level of shrieking and howling if Obama had done this.

omg, who cares if the Obama were to sign a flag.
we have more to worry about than this petty BS.

Last edited:
Some of these lefties would fit in with some of you righties, Steph. Your fauxrage is as funny as theirs.

no fauxrage on my part in this thread, only pure side splitting laughter.
but thanks fer sharing anyway.:lol:

I've already posted the thread you started about people writing on the flag to protest 1070 in AZ,

in case you didn't notice.

I guess you were for outrage before you were against it.

It looks like obama would put a stop to this flag
flag-desecrate.jpg

After all he's just as guilty as Sarah, since it is his imiage on the flag, and he must give his ok for that usage.

Please prove that Obama gave his okay for his image to be put on that flag.

For FUCK's Sake... Really?...

Not the Point, and YOUR Lack of Outrage about THAT Flag is Noted along with rightwinger's continued Inability to call out Ayers DIRECTLY for Standing on the Flag.

peace...

Who here defended that picture of Ayers, ever?

I've already posted the thread you started about people writing on the flag to protest 1070 in AZ,

musta missed it, but good on you for doing what you feel is your duty.:eusa_whistle:

I'll give you a legitimiate issue regarding patriotism.

Your Imperial Leader has spent most of his adult life having a mentor who has publically damned America. And yet he stayed with him, the mentor even presided over his wedding why?

Your Imperial Leader's wife said that the first time she was ever proud to be an american was when her husband won some primaries. Why?

Your Imperial Leader palled around unrepentent terrorists. Why?

Those are fairy tales to give assholes like you something to talk about when you need to deflect from your cult leader Sarah Palin's defacing of an American flag.

btw, was Palin paid for the event she was at where she defaced this flag?

musta missed it, but good on you for doing what you feel is your duty.:eusa_whistle:

It's a favor to those here who might not yet know what a two-faced phoney cow you are.

I'll give you a legitimiate issue regarding patriotism.

Your Imperial Leader has spent most of his adult life having a mentor who has publically damned America. And yet he stayed with him, the mentor even presided over his wedding why?

Your Imperial Leader's wife said that the first time she was ever proud to be an american was when her husband won some primaries. Why?

Your Imperial Leader palled around unrepentent terrorists. Why?

Those are fairy tales to give assholes like you something to talk about when you need to deflect from your cult leader Sarah Palin's defacing of an American flag.

btw, was Palin paid for the event she was at where she defaced this flag?

oh dear me. ^^^^^now this is Important folks..

:lol:

Last edited:
Don't we all miss the good old days when rightwingers were clamoring for a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to protect the flag from this sort of despicable abuse?

LOL, we MISSED the days when the leftwingers EVER wanted to protect the American flag.

Last edited:

Obama Feels that the Flag Represents Centuries of Oppression and Tyranny...

He would NEVER Sign his Name to it...

harkin_steak_fry_08.jpg

peace...

Don't we all miss the good old days when rightwingers were clamoring for a CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT to protect the flag from this sort of despicable abuse?

LOL at the usual rightwing trolls posting in this thread, they can't stay on topic (as usual) of what Sarah Palin did, and that it was wrong.

Move on with your life people, admit what she did was wrong and call it a day.

It's the weekend for goodness sake, get out and enjoy it!

I won't admit shit.

As was said, she signed a PRIVATE citizens flag, there are millions of American souvenir flags sold each year...it's you idiots on the left that got ANOTHER hardon for Palin and just can't help yerself.

but hey, it does keep her in the Spotlight, so HAVE IT.:lol:

Forum List

Back