Veteran Spy Told FBI Russians Cultivated Trump

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

"This is something of huge significance, way above party politics," the former intelligence officer says. "I think [Trump's] own party should be aware of this stuff as well."

Does this mean the FBI is investigating whether Russian intelligence has attempted to develop a secret relationship with Trump or cultivate him as an asset? Was the former intelligence officer and his material deemed credible or not? An FBI spokeswoman says, "Normally, we don't talk about whether we are investigating anything." But a senior US government official not involved in this case but familiar with the former spy tells Mother Jones that he has been a credible source with a proven record of providing reliable, sensitive, and important information to the US government.

More: A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

OMG, how much worse can this get? A Manchurian Candidate in the White House? No thanks! Trump's reported secret computer server connected to Russia makes it even scarier.

image.jpeg

A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

"This is something of huge significance, way above party politics," the former intelligence officer says. "I think [Trump's] own party should be aware of this stuff as well."

Does this mean the FBI is investigating whether Russian intelligence has attempted to develop a secret relationship with Trump or cultivate him as an asset? Was the former intelligence officer and his material deemed credible or not? An FBI spokeswoman says, "Normally, we don't talk about whether we are investigating anything." But a senior US government official not involved in this case but familiar with the former spy tells Mother Jones that he has been a credible source with a proven record of providing reliable, sensitive, and important information to the US government.

More: A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump | Mother Jones

OMG, how much worse can this get? A Manchurian Candidate in the White House? No thanks! Trump's secret server connected to Russia makes it even scarier.
Washington Redskin, you really need to stop drinking the Kool-Aid out of the hildabeasts colostomy bag... pretty sure it's causing brain cancer. LOL

More: A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump

OMG, how much worse can this get? A Manchurian Candidate in the White House? No thanks! Trump's reported secret computer server connected to Russia makes it even scarier.

You know Hillary is still a few points ahead.....

No need to get drunk just yet.

You sound more stupid than your usual stupid self.

This one is hysterical.

Chief speak with forked tongue and loose asshole.

This one is hysterical.

Yeah, I know Hillary is still ahead - but I'm concerned about the Senate elections. I'm hopeful that Comey won't cost Hillary a Democratic Senate.

This one is hysterical.

Yeah, I know Hillary is still ahead - but I'm concerned about the Senate elections. I'm hopeful that Comey won't cost Hillary a Democratic Senate.

He didn't. She will have cost it for herself.

This one is hysterical.

What you know is next to nothing but what the DNC tells you.

Oh those Russians... they're everywhere.

Check Hillary's twitter, whoever is running it just destroyed any credibility she had left.

Maybe Russians hacked it too?

Freaking Mother Jones?????

200_s.gif

A veteran spy ?????

This can't get much funnier.

The baboons are in full out crazy mode.

A veteran spy informed us that the pictures that Weiner was sexting are really pictures of Hillary.

:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

Will Comey keep this secret - to protect Trump?
Harry Reid violated the hatch rule
no he didn't, he had no govt power to use against Romney, the FBI DOES have power, unbelievable power, that can be used against people, and simply political enemies, if they felt like it...they can undermine our entire JUSTICE system, to make it UNJUST against any, every day citizen....

Harry Reid was a major schmuck, but he does have the right to his own free speech....he didn't accuse Romney of doing anything illegal or bring the power of Justice down on him.

This one is hysterical.

What you know is next to nothing but what the DNC tells you.

Desperate Dems are littering Internet with all kinds of alleged stories.

Putin raped Hillary, Trump raped Bill. Hundred years ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back