VET who served 2 tours in Afghanistan; MUST BE DEPORTED! All Dreamer VETS are Frauds & Criminals!

You are one sick asshole. Tell me, did you ever serve? What do your dd214 say? The man served this nation, he should have a direct pipeline to citizenship, and an asshole like you should be deported in his place.

As much as I may feel for your position (I am also a veteran) ...
His DD214 does not recognize a Honorable Discharge ... And his crimes (during service) disqualify the immediate route to Citizenship.
He did serve .. The courts may take that into consideration ... It just isn't a given considering the status of his discharge.

"he never applied for citizenship, despite being eligible to apply in 1994"

LOL deport him
At least he served this country.

You're spamming with the same redundant crap.
At least he served this country....^^^^thinks "serving our country" is spamming. ^^^thinks "serving our country" is crap.

No you befuddled moron. YOU are spamming with your redundant crap. Everyday, day in and day out.

The man was discharged for drug use has a felony conviction for drugs, it makes perfect sense YOU defend him. Perfect sense.

Now shove off, hairy back

LOL deport him

At least he served this country....^^^^thinks "serving our country" is spamming. ^^^thinks "serving our country" is crap.

No you befuddled moron. YOU are spamming with your redundant crap. Everyday, day in and day out.

The man was discharged for drug use has a felony conviction for drugs, it makes perfect sense YOU defend him. Perfect sense.

At least he served....I know that trumpanzees don't get that...unless they can use it in some way....if they can't use it...throw a vet away...denigrate them...ignore them. It's the RW trumpanzee way.

You are one sick asshole. Tell me, did you ever serve? What do your dd214 say? The man served this nation, he should have a direct pipeline to citizenship, and an asshole like you should be deported in his place.

As much as I may feel for your position (I am also a veteran) ...
His DD214 does not recognize a Honorable Discharge ... And his crimes (during service) disqualify the immediate route to Citizenship.
He did serve .. The courts may take that into consideration ... It just isn't a given considering the status of his discharge.

Did he serve his time in prison for his crime?

Did he serve his time in prison for his crime?

It does not change the status of his Discharge on his DD214.
He wasn't sentenced to prison time because he received something other than a Honorable Discharge ... But for the crimes he committed.
An immediate route to Citizenship is not available to service members who do not receive a Honorable Discharge.

LOL deport him

At least he served....I know that trumpanzees don't get that...unless they can use it in some way....if they can't use it...throw a vet away...denigrate them...ignore them. It's the RW trumpanzee way.

Oh go away. I don't take your crap serious and few others do either. You're an annoyance, nothing more and nothing less.

Send the drug using and dealing illegal back to Mexico and good fucking riddance.

This idiot idea of the left that if one /doesn't/ serve they have no worth is seriously flawed.

For example, I would just get people killed if I were in combat. Sending me anywhere near a war zone would be stupid, not brave, not "worthwhile," not "a good thing." I would not be at all surprised if Donald Trump has the same affliction's - after all that's why body guards are employed.

In any event, seems the illegals were booted from the military for being criminals. That kills your chances of being a citizen, whether you served a few years or not.

Forum List

Back