Very wise white girl

Brilliant video and very bright future for that young lady.

That is about the sickest shit I ever heard. Right Roudy ?

Amazing a 15ish age girl has more gall to INVESTIGATE things than a elderly man does....sad sad sad.You know you COULD prove her wrong....in fact she says to do your own research.

I have done the research. The people who exploit this girl need to be put through an industrial hamburger grinder.

Amazing a 15ish age girl has more gall to INVESTIGATE things than a elderly man does....sad sad sad.You know you COULD prove her wrong....in fact she says to do your own research.

I have done the research. The people who exploit this girl need to be put through an industrial hamburger grinder.
Then you would know everything she said is correct 100% and can be proven without any doubt.

Then you would know everything she said is correct 100% and can be proven without any doubt.

Actually everything she said is quite old and false, and used repetively before to by the garbages of humanity such as the Nazis to persecute and commit genocide on the Jews.

No, I don't know that. That girl is quoting many of the falsehoods from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Mein Kampf.

No, I don't know that. That girl is quoting many of the falsehoods from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and Mein Kampf.

Go ahead prove her wrong if its so easy. Jews DO own the media,they DO own and run the worlds monetary systems etc etc.

Go ahead prove her wrong if its so easy. Jews DO own the media,they DO own and run the worlds monetary systems etc etc.
I would have to ask Jroc what he thinks.

4% of Ashkenazi Jews belong to Haplogroup R1a1a (R-M17), which is shared with Eastern European populations. The girl in the OP could have Jewish ancestry common in the region without her knowledge.

I'm busy running the world at the moment.. ill get back to you:2up:

He's laughing before he cries. It scares him and you and other jews or jew lovers that even YOUNG folks are getting informed about the jew.I am still waiting on someone to take her up on her offer to prove her wrong.

Having to laugh so you don't cry that so many young folks are wising up to the Jew..I know it must be scary..like anoder shoah!

Do you need any interns? In order to learn how to run the world, I'm willing to even work for free.

He's laughing before he cries. It scares him and you and other jews or jew lovers that even YOUNG folks are getting informed about the jew.I am still waiting on someone to take her up on her offer to prove her wrong.
Young brainwashed bigots and antisemites never existed before. Yup. They are a "new" phenomenon.

hitler-youth.jpg

latest

be003433_wide-b0fff4743893e797187d6f90e841559477f64f4a-s900-c85.jpg

The white girl is just about as crazy as this black girl:

XmRPf2.gif

Pathetic bigoted pondscum. It's always funny watching failures like you blame those failures on Jews.

Loser

Then you should unite all your brethern and stop the Jews before they take over the whole world.

Forum List

Back