Accomplishments By Black People

"Blacks are stupid and lazy"

the owner of this quote forgot to mention those lazy ass blacks kick white cracker ass in all sports.

If blacks are lazy, seems like whites are lousy then...

Did you know that it was a black man who actually invented open heart surgery back in the 1940's I think.
Because he was black he couldn't take credit for it. So the white boss got the credit..
They finally acknowledged him and gave him the credit recently and put up awards in his honor..
I am sure many inventions happened that way.

Awesome movie , try watching it.
Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer

Something the Lord Made - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's time that people are judged by their character, and not by their skin color. Now in this release I think it's high time to end special privileges, perks, and the coddling of any race including blacks. It's time to become Americans period. It should be a list that is inclusive not exclusive of any contribution that any American makes in society, or for society. Enough of this bull crap back and forth already.

Black-Lives-Matter-02 (1).jpg

As long as Blacks remain so gullible and reliable Democratic Party voters the Democrat Party sponsored ghetto's in every major city of America will continue to exist...Black's need jobs, good education and promising opportunities, things Democrats will never provide them, economic slavery to the state, free stuff and pimping racism is all the Democratic Party consistently provides.

14 - 1.jpg

Last edited:
The Dems love to keep telling blacks how.much of the victims that they are, and it never will end because it's too good a tool to use every election cycle that rolls around for them. So sad it all is... the Dems hate conservative blacks, because they know that they have broken the chains finally. They send their attack dogs everytime a conservative black tries to stand up and be counted as being successful in America, and even so doing it as a conservative..

Did you know that it was a black man who actually invented open heart surgery back in the 1940's I think.
Because he was black he couldn't take credit for it. So the white boss got the credit..
They finally acknowledged him and gave him the credit recently and put up awards in his honor..
I am sure many inventions happened that way.

Awesome movie , try watching it.
Something the Lord Made is a 2004 film about the black cardiac pioneer

Something the Lord Made - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Vivien Thomas was a genius surgical tech who helped Dr Alfred Blalock develop the surgical tools and techniques for open heart surgery. Without his help Blalock would never have pioneered open heart surgery. It took until 1976 before his accomplishments were officially recognized when he was awarded the honorary degree Doctor of Laws, by the Johns Hopkins University.

It's time that people are judged by their character, and not by their skin color. Now in this release I think it's high time to end special privileges, perks, and the coddling of any race including blacks. It's time to become Americans period. It should be a list that is inclusive not exclusive of any contribution that any American makes in society, or for society. Enough of this bull crap back and forth already.
Affirmative Action was intended to be a temporary measure to help racial minorities jump into the middle class.
It should have ended in the mid 1980s when there were lots of Black doctors and lawyers. Finally, now, most of the states have ended racial preferences and the Supreme Court is limiting them.

Affirmative Action was intended to be a temporary measure to help racial minorities jump into the middle class.
It should have ended in the mid 1980s when there were lots of Black doctors and lawyers. Finally, now, most of the states have ended racial preferences and the Supreme Court is limiting them.
. It has gone to far, because now every crazy group out there is trying to use the cause as their doorway into mainstream society. Blacks should join forces with rational thinking Americans in order to rebuke the infiltration into their struggle and accomplishments they have made in life.

you wouldn't have Thomas Edison's light bulb without the black man who invented the long burning filament

you wouldn't have play station, xbox, wii without Lawson...

you wouldn't have cataract laser surgery without Bath

you wouldn't have Thomas Edison's light bulb without the black man who invented the long burning filament

Yeah, we know. We wouldn't have watermelons without slaves or the internet without Al Gore.

Yeah, we know. We wouldn't have watermelons without slaves or the internet without Al Gore.
And we wouldn't have inane, inbred stupidity without you. :thup:

This is all great but this stuff is just what has been done in the context of what whites consider impressive. Long before any of this stuff was possible Black people built a foundation for all of this. The first multi genius was a Black man. Imhotep.

The racists on Stormfront claim Blacks are stupid and lazy and never contribute to society.
A group is not judged by the extraordinary achievements of a few gifted individuals but rather by the ordinary achievements of the many average individuals.

I don't have to see a list to believe that every ethnic group has its over-achievers. Ambition, invention, and innovation are human traits, not ethnic traits. But based on the performance of the average majority of each, there are definitely groups that are performing sub-par. "Par" to me means the majority of your group can co-exist and cooperate with your own as well as with others and do so without requiring assistance, exceptions, or exemptions from another group.

Forum List

Back