Very Low Lethality Shotgun Loads

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Since both rocksalt and rubber 00 buckshot rounds exist it is possible to disperse rioters with low casualties using such rounds. while it is true that these rounds can be combined the main risk is death by trampling and self inflicted injuries to stop the intense pain when those in front find out that such rounds cause extremely painful non-critical wounds.

This should lead to attitude adjustment in short order, why is this solution not used?

Since both rocksalt and rubber 00 buckshot rounds exist it is possible to disperse rioters with low casualties using such rounds. while it is true that these rounds can be combined the main risk is death by trampling and self inflicted injuries to stop the intense pain when those in front find out that such rounds cause extremely painful non-critical wounds.

This should lead to attitude adjustment in short order, why is this solution not used?
Personally, I think "The Running Of The Bulls" would be best. We see what it does to crowds in Spain......... For small crowds, 10 Bulls .... For medium crowds, 25 Bulls .......... For large crowds, 50 Bulls ........ For violent mobs, from 3 to 5 Bulls, drunk on Tequila and hadn't had sex for two years............ very effective.........very ..................

Last edited:
Cruelty to tequila, too. No sex for two whole years? No wonder the worm is all shriveled!

THC-filled darts.

Great plan but costly side effects.

The stampede to the local grocery store by hundreds of munchie-crazed stoners in search of Cap'n Crunch, cold milk and Twinkies could cause injuries and property damage.

CapnCrunch.png

I got it!

Fire the THC-filled darts into the crowd. Then lure them with trucks loaded with munchies driving slowly in the direction you want them to evacuate .

This plan is coming together.

Public stoning

They could decriminalize weed and then just have the cops come out to the crowds and get stoned off their asses with anyone who wants. Call it a peace offering.​

Last edited:
Armored police vehicle drives into the middle of the shit storm and drops off 50 pounds of heroin and 2,000 needles and retreats. Bulldozer the next morning to clear the streets.

I remember this one time getting in a crazy fight with someone I knew very well, someone who used to be one of my best friends until shit happened and we found ourselves against each other for a few years.... After we finally fought each other that night we sat down in on this grassy hill and loaded up some Mary Jane and just smoked our conflicts away...putting the past behind us, and became friends again.

Forum List

Back