Very Long Lines Voting For Trump In Collier&Lee Counties. Pretty Much Trump Voters !!

So what has that article from 2012 have to do with this year's elections?
damm! it read October 27! didnt notice the 2012,,,,,,but,,,its going on anyway,.,..it was on the news

What an idiot you are. Thanks for reminding us all that righties don't read beyond headlines.
The date is in newspaper .00000000000000000001 font...moron.
I doubt YOU would have noticed it yourself.

Naples Florida is 99.9% Normal People !!!! thats 450,000 votes for Trump !!!
But I was in Miami a few days ago and I saw a Hillary sign.
how was the traffic?
Lighter than usual.
At least no one tried to run us off the road.
did you side swipe bigfoot?
Ever drive near the Aventura Mall?
All the cleaning ladies and babysitters in their SUVs drive like psychos.
not sure If i ever drove by there,,,,buts its gonna be a long long time before i drive from west coast to east coast again! I Hate That Drive !!!!

Ive been here/naples way too long!,,,,,I should be gone in three weeks! just gonna buy another place in Sarasota/Bradenton and leave my condo up for sale,,,,,I cant stand it here any longer !!!

damm! it read October 27! didnt notice the 2012,,,,,,but,,,its going on anyway,.,..it was on the news

What an idiot you are. Thanks for reminding us all that righties don't read beyond headlines.

Making excuses for stupidity?

Voters for Trump in Collier and Lee counties? lol, stop the presses.

Romney won Collier by 29 points, Lee by 17 points, in 2012.

Seriously, OP, get it together.

Ive been here/naples way too long!,,,,,I should be gone in three weeks! just gonna buy another place in Sarasota/Bradenton and leave my condo up for sale,,,,,I cant stand it here any longer !!!

Wow, what a pioneer you are. Make sure you pack some warm clothing and bottled water.

I have read enough of your insipid, insult ridden postings to convince myself that you're not so bright.
Now...attempt to stick to an ISSUE as opposed to ad hominems.

I have read enough of your insipid, insult ridden postings to convince myself that you're not so bright.

The date is in a column on the left almost by itself. That is YOUR issue, YOU put it on the table. Grow up

The date is in a column on the left almost by itself. That is YOUR issue, YOU put it on the table. Grow up
I didn't put in on the table.
Now back to NAFTA and massive unemployment and Democracy...
DO you REALLY think those living in dire poverty will have the vote 10 years from now?
I don't.

Yet another misinformation thread. Nothing to do with voting for Trump. He was not a candidate in 2012. The site is flooded with this kind of crap.

Rexx came back with the proper link. Did you miss that?

Sort of like you missed the Scion name switch for Trump's hotels.
Which means you believe Trump hating Liberals are stupid or ignorant and won't know about the name change.
And yet they're smart enough to vote for Hillary.
I see...

I hears a story on our local station that Trump may already have 50%

Did you see my post from the other day? I have family in Broward and I got an great email. My pop in laws neighbor got his Obamacare insurance increase. Flipped out. Ran out to his front lawn and beat the ever loving crap out of his Clinton/Kaine signs. Just shit kicked the bee geezus out of them smashing them to smithereens.

:lmao:

Then he voted for Trump.

The ISSUE from 2012....why would we want to talk about 4 years ago?

Forum List

Back