Very confusing progs

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
You desire a reasonable cost of living, yet want the gates open to rapid immigration, which increases taxes and the cost of resources and housing.

You want more $ for education, but desire non-English students be integrated into the system, who compromise the education of U.S. citizens.

You want increased wages, yet desire rapid immigration gutting wages. Burger King is a career now, while our youth are increasingly lazy. You desire high benefits & taxes so we can't compete in a global market. We're no longer the only game in town, times have changed and we're over-populated.

You claim to desire free-speech and thought, yet conservative views are to be tamed throughout our social system, from the internet to education. How is it I walk into a shop yesterday, the gal is coming onto me, yet the first question out of her mouth is "are you a Trump supporter?". I say yes, but give into both sides play games. She says "you sound like Trump", then mumbles "he said white supremacists are good people and some Democrats are white supremacists too". Fuck, like all suffering from TDS, her head is a mess via propaganda. This is common behavior today.

Etc. etc. Then I read this. Libya is Trump's fault now. It was the Obama admin. that chose to remove Gadhafi. But you know how it is, what's more important is the Russians (in addition to many countries (ya think?)) tried to influence our election, with the hope Trump that was involved, in narrative only. All while your internet, education and media, which are run by progs, censors and feeds us propaganda daily.

How Trump's embrace of a rogue Libyan warlord sparked a humanitarian catastrophe

Anyone who blames the Libyan situation on Trump is either uninformed or completely dishonest. It was Hillary Clinton who laughed and bragged about taking out Gadhafi. Here's the witch in action:

This is the same ignorant and callous monster that called for a no-fly zone in Syria, a proposal her own generals said would lead to a a nuclear confrontation with Russia. Clinton and Obama are personally responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousand of innocent men, women and children in the Middle East and for the displacement of millions more.

I voted for Trump and although I disagree with many of the things he has said and done, he accomplished one thing that made my vote worthwhile; he kept an evil, incompetent and dangerous anti-American criminal from becoming president.

You desire a reasonable cost of living, yet want the gates open to rapid immigration, which increases taxes and the cost of resources and housing.

You want more $ for education, but desire non-English students be integrated into the system, who compromise the education of U.S. citizens.

You want increased wages, yet desire rapid immigration gutting wages. Burger King is a career now, while our youth are increasingly lazy. You desire high benefits & taxes so we can't compete in a global market. We're no longer the only game in town, times have changed and we're over-populated.

You claim to desire free-speech and thought, yet conservative views are to be tamed throughout our social system, from the internet to education. How is it I walk into a shop yesterday, the gal is coming onto me, yet the first question out of her mouth is "are you a Trump supporter?". I say yes, but give into both sides play games. She says "you sound like Trump", then mumbles "he said white supremacists are good people and some Democrats are white supremacists too". Fuck, like all suffering from TDS, her head is a mess via propaganda. This is common behavior today.

Etc. etc. Then I read this. Libya is Trump's fault now. It was the Obama admin. that chose to remove Gadhafi. But you know how it is, what's more important is the Russians (in addition to many countries (ya think?)) tried to influence our election, with the hope Trump that was involved, in narrative only. All while your internet, education and media, which are run by progs, censors and feeds us propaganda daily.

How Trump's embrace of a rogue Libyan warlord sparked a humanitarian catastrophe

just dont ask them about democratic leaders failures or income inequality in California :113:

trumpjr.jpeg

Forum List

Back