Verses exactly on point, in April 2019

Qur'an 31:27 "If all the trees on earth become pens, and the sea replenished by seven more seas were to supply them with ink, the Words of Allah would not be exhausted. Verily Allah is Most Mighty, Most Wise."

then why presume he has only one book? Or cannot say more?

Why did your god present this book to a kid fucker?

You are loud and stupid. A torture to have to speak with such unchristian men about religion. To inform you: Aischa - the mother of the beliefers - came in young years to the household of the prophet Mohammed. If he would had been a pedophile man, then much more of the women of his household would had been as young as she had been. She was the only one. So it's 100% clear: Mohammed never was a pedophile man.

So he isnt a kid fucker because he only fucked one kid. Gotcha
:rofl:

Do you have a problem with alcohol or drugs? "Critics" means not to be intrigant, ignorant, arrogant and aggressive and to say nonsense very loud on reason of empty propaganda of hate. May I ask what's your own religion?

Its not propaganda. trying to justify it is though.
I am agnostic

What a nonsense. Agnosticism is not a belief - as the whole English speaking world seems to think. Agnosticism not means not to be sure in questions of belief too. Agnosticism is the philosophy which says it's impossible to decide whether god exists or not exists. ... The equivalent question for beliefers: "Was god existing or not existing when he had created existence per se?" That's not a question which beliefers in god are really frustrated with. In the end "agnosticism" ends always in the famous question of Leibniz "Why is not nothing?" (shortest form). This question is difficult for atheists.

But this all has nothing to do with your stupid attacks on Muslims by attacking the person Mohammed in your propagandistic hate and gutter language. As far as I am able to understand the world of the Muslims I do not see any problem in critics of the person of the prophet Mohammed - but you have not a big idea about the theme you try not to speak about. Aischa for example was a famous teacher of the Islam (=the mother of the beliefers). Osman (the man who published the Qu'ran the first time (contextlessly)) was a little angry about her, because she often said Mohammed did not share his opinions. That's perhaps a reason why Muslims sometimes are searching for "the true Qu'ran" - a kind of perfect book, not written with words but with poetry and truth on its own. This is similiar in the Christian world with the search of the holy grail, wherein was once the real blood (=love and life) of Jesus: "I am the blood of the pessach lamb - drink this wine to remember". The answer for both searches is deep in our hearts and deep around in god's creation - specially in his living creation. Not hate nor death - love and life is the key.

Last edited:
Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Muslim men and Muslim women, believing men and believing women, obedient men and obedient women, truthful men and truthful women, patient men and patient women, humble men and humble women, charitable men and charitable women, fasting men and fasting women, men who guard their chastity and women who guard, men who remember God frequently and women who remember—God has prepared for them a pardon, and an immense reward.

Forum List

Back