Verses exactly on point, in April 2019

Ahmad

Mar 23, 2019
The following are a few verses from the Holy Qur'an, a book God revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), a book God gave to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), just as He gave beforehand other books to Jesus, Moses, David, Abraham, etc...The greatest of these books is the Holy Qur'an. Given to Muhammad in the years 600s, it adresses each time and each age, century after century, forever. Pay attention to how much these verses are making sense to people of this age of today, how much it talks to them, how much it is pertinent for this age, for the 21st century, for April 2019. Read the miracle:

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Glorifying God is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, the Wise.

2. To Him belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He gives life and causes death, and He has power over all things.

3. He is the First and the Last, and the Outer and the Inner, and He has knowledge of all things.

4. It is He who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then settled over the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth, and what comes out of it, and what descends from the sky, and what ascends to it. And He is with you wherever you may be. God is Seeing of everything you do.

5. To Him belongs the kingship of the heavens and the earth, and to God all matters are referred.

6. He merges the night into the day, and He merges the day into the night; and He knows what the hearts contains.

The Holy Qur'an, S. 57, V 1-6

Last edited:
A Living Holy Text. A miracle of Muhammad (peace be upon him), and the greatest of all miracles.

Hey's you, yes you 1 , whats you doing, put that's down, 2 its makes your heart hards. ok. now I Needs you to get up 3 get to a gas station and meet a guy I know named mohammad 4 ok he'll know what to do 5 and see if people ask you's whats you's doing its you learning stuff, pease be's upon the 6.

Qur'an 17:88 "Surely, if mankind and jinn were to get together to produce the like of this Qur'an, they will never be able to produce the like of it, howsoever they might help one another."

Last edited:
Qur'an 31:27 "If all the trees on earth become pens, and the sea replenished by seven more seas were to supply them with ink, the Words of Allah would not be exhausted. Verily Allah is Most Mighty, Most Wise."

Last edited:
Ouch, wait , Ouch, so, blow up Iconoclasts of the prophet, that one's OK. I don't know TNHarley, we'll find out, my insticts say not good. Did you just make that one up? or where? It sure is a good military dictator that ya, I'm plowing through the Christians, they're not in Africa anymore, hey guys don't think you can look at me, I'm still writing my book.

Say, "If the sea were ink for [writing] the words of my Lord, the sea would be exhausted before the words of my Lord were exhausted, even if We brought the like of it as a supplement." (18:109)

Why did your god present this book to a kid fucker?

You are loud and stupid. A torture to have to speak with such unchristian men about religion. To inform you: Aischa - the mother of the beliefers - came in young years to the household of the prophet Mohammed. If he would had been a pedophile man, then much more of the women of his household would had been as young as she had been. She was the only one. So it's 100% clear: Mohammed never was a pedophile man.

Last edited:

You are loud and stupid. A torture to have to speak with such unchristian men about religion. To inform you: Aischa - the mother of the beliefers - came in young years to the household of the prophet Mohammed. If he would had been a pedophile man, then much more of the women of his household would had been as young as she had been. She was the only one. So it's 100% clear: Mohammed never was a pedophile man.

So he isnt a kid fucker because he only fucked one kid. Gotcha
:rofl:

Then lo the Imams said, don't learn cannonry from the French, for this is infidel technology. And all was well.

The following are a few verses from the Holy Qur'an, a book God revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), a book God gave to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), just as He gave beforehand other books to Jesus, Moses, David, Abraham, etc...The greatest of these books is the Holy Qur'an. Given to Muhammad in the years 600s, it adresses each time and each age, century after century, forever. Pay attention to how much these verses are making sense to people of this age of today, how much it talks to them, how much it is pertinent for this age, for the 21st century, for April 2019. Read the miracle:

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Glorifying God is everything in the heavens and the earth. He is the Almighty, the Wise.

2. To Him belongs the kingdom of the heavens and the earth. He gives life and causes death, and He has power over all things.

3. He is the First and the Last, and the Outer and the Inner, and He has knowledge of all things.

4. It is He who created the heavens and the earth in six days, then settled over the Throne. He knows what penetrates into the earth, and what comes out of it, and what descends from the sky, and what ascends to it. And He is with you wherever you may be. God is Seeing of everything you do.

5. To Him belongs the kingship of the heavens and the earth, and to God all matters are referred.

6. He merges the night into the day, and He merges the day into the night; and He knows what the hearts contains.

The Holy Qur'an, S. 57, V 1-6
The word koran in English means toilet paper.

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
They part my garments among them, and cast lots upon my vesture.

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.

Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he is just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
Messiah Ben Joseph. Coming first as a Lamb to take away The Sins of The World, and is Returning as a Lion to Destroy Evil Doers and to Rule as The Prince of Peace with a Rod of Iron. He Returns as Messiah Ben David.

But as to his Crucifixion, Death Burial and Resurrection, it was prophesied long ago.

Isaiah 53:1-9

1 Who has believed our message? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? 2 He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no stately form or majesty to attract us, no beauty that we should desire Him. 3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, acquainted with grief. Like one from whom men hide their faces, He was despised, and we esteemed Him not. 4 Surely He took on our infirmities and carried our sorrows; yet we considered Him stricken by God, struck down and afflicted. 5 But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His stripes we are healed. 6 We all like sheep have gone astray, each one has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. 7 He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth. He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth. 8 By oppression and judgment He was taken away, and who can recount His descendants? For He was cut off from the land of the living; He was stricken for the transgression of My people. 9 He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with a rich man in His death, although He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth.

Matthew 27:56-59

56 Among them were Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joseph, and the mother of Zebedee’s sons. 57 When it was evening, there came a rich man from Arimathea named Joseph, who himself was a disciple of Jesus. 58 He went to Pilate to ask for the body of Jesus, and Pilate ordered that it be given to him. 59 So Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, 60 and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut into the rock. Then he rolled a great stone across the entrance to the tomb and went away.

1 Peter 2:22
"He committed no sin, and no deceit was found in His mouth."

Isaiah 53:10

Yet it was the LORD's will to crush Him and cause Him to suffer. And when His soul is made a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of the LORD will prosper in His hand.

Isaiah 53:5,6,11,12

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isaiah 42:1
Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring justice to the nations.

Zechariah 13:7

Awake, O sword, against My shepherd, against the man who is My Companion," declares the LORD of Hosts. "Strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered, and I will turn My hand against the little ones.

John 16:32

"Look, an hour is coming and has already come when you will be scattered, each to his own home, and you will leave Me all alone. Yet I am not alone, because the Father is with Me.

John 19:36-37

36 Now these things happened so that the Scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of His bones will be broken.” 37 And, as another Scripture says: “They will look on the One they have pierced.”

Zechariah 12:10

Then I will pour out on the house of David and on the residents of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer, and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced. They will mourn for Him as one mourns an only child, and weep bitterly for Him as one grieves a firstborn son.

Psalm 22:16,17

For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have enclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet…

Zechariah 13:6

6 If someone asks him, ‘What are these wounds on your hands?’ he will answer, ‘These are the wounds I received in the house of my friends.’

Revelation 1:7

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Last edited:

Do you have a problem with alcohol or drugs? "Critics" means not to be intrigant, ignorant, arrogant and aggressive and to say nonsense very loud on reason of empty propaganda of hate. May I ask what's your own religion?

Last edited:
Noted how Ahmad who calls Jesus a Prophet does not believe prophesies about Jesus or even anything Jesus said about himself thinks such scriptures about Messiah are "Funny".

I think you do understand what I am finding funny in those 2 posts. You also need to show that, at the very least, you understand what I say to you. So again, I don't take the Bible to be authentic words spoken by Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him), or authentic words spoken by God Almighty Himself, the Lord of the Prophets (among whom, Jesus).

...The word koran in English means toilet paper.

Gottes ist der Orient,
Gottes ist der Okzident,
Nord und südliches Gelände,
Ruht im Frieden seiner Hände.
Er, der einzige Gerechte,
will für jedermann das Rechte.
Sei von seinen hundert Namen,
dieser hochgelobet. Amen.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited:

Do you have a problem with alcohol or drugs? "Critics" means not to be intrigant, ignorant, arrogant and aggressive and to say nonsense very loud on reason of empty propaganda of hate. May I ask what's your own religion?

Its not propaganda. trying to justify it is though.
I am agnostic

Forum List

Back