Vermont Volleyball Team Banned From Their Locker Room...

Yet the school took action against all the girls on the team by banning them from their dressing room

Many of the girls on the team want to go to college

And being labeled a sex offender by their high school does not look good on their resume so they remain silent
Good. Mutants should stay low.

College scholarships. Boys who couldn’t make a mens team will just take a girl‘s scholarship. And why not if all you have to do is say I’m a girl. Don’t have to live like one, dress like one, and we will get to the point where they dont have to take the hormones. It’s already trending that direction. Why wouldn’t they? If I’m a mediocre HS baseball player I’m a superstar college softball player and free college. Where do I sign up?

In most every college sport now there are strict guidelines as far as testosterone levels, how long you have been taking transition medication and more.

It would be far easier to base participation on sex and not gender, but they do what they do

In most every college sport now there are strict guidelines as far as testosterone levels, how long you have been taking transition medication and more.

It would be far easier to base participation on sex and not gender, but they do what they do
Any man putting his life on the line for others in many areas is a sucker in this nation now. And there are too many who do who beat down people to follow the orders of the insane like we see on school boards.

Golfing Gator

Sure that’s accurate currently and I said that however the IOC has already eliminated that requirement how long before the NCAA follow suit and What’s to stop them? Which is really the problem to begin with the requirements are just arbitrary which means they can just change them whenever they want

Google AOC transgender requirements I’m not your fucking secretary

You made the claim, not my job to support it.

And for the most part the IOC has no requirements, they leave it up to each sports governing body.

You made the claim, not my job to support it.

And for the most part the IOC has no requirements, they leave it up to each sports governing body.
But you’re aware what Google is and then it will search for whatever the fuck it is you want correct?

Well I have science I'm not sure what you use to discern things with.

Yes, and science says if they have a penis their sex is male and if they have a vagina their sex is female.

The rest is not really science.

Yes, and science says if they have a penis their sex is male and if they have a vagina their sex is female.

The rest is not really science.
Not all the time. Sometimes science and doctors still say they're female when they have internal testes rather than ovaries.

Forum List

Back