Verdict in on Obamanomics

It still seems to me the best thing you can give an ailing economy is more jobs. Any policy that threatens that, such as raising taxes, oughta be ignored, at least until the economy recovers and unemployment gets back down below 7%. Spending more money just doesn't work.

Just waiting for the dumb ass collectivist/wealth re distributor to come in trying to say that higher taxes equates to prosperity... trying, in a feeble attempt, to say that since 'tax rates on the wealthiest' were at one time 70+% (without recognizing that deductions, determinations of income etc were NOT the same) and the economy did not tank, that it means that higher taxes cause a bolstered economy

Meanwhile, corporations are racking up record pofits.

Seems like Obamanomics is working for some.

And that is your business, or Obama's? The Congress?

Don't think so. You class warfare idiots really need to get a grip.

Not to mention being after record losses... I mean.. How DARE they try and recoup anything or benefit from their efforts before investing in a down economy :rolleyes:

Even actual evidence of the Epic Fail of Keynesianism, the Progressive Loons will blame it all on Capitalism and Free Markets.

Not to mention being after record losses... I mean.. How DARE they try and recoup anything or benefit from their efforts before investing in a down economy :rolleyes:

The longer that those comapnies stay afloat, the better off we are...that is until/IF Obama and the Statists raise taxes so high, they'll run those businesses offshore as well. (And then these leftwing idiots will further whine about it while NOT understanding WHY they left)...

QFT:

Most striking is that this weak growth follows everything that the Keynesian playbook said politicians should throw at the economy. First came $168 billion in one-time tax rebates in February 2008 under George W. Bush, then $814 billion more in spending spread over 2009-2010, cash for clunkers, the $8,000 home buyer tax credit, Hamp to prevent home foreclosures, the Detroit auto bailouts, billions for green jobs, a payroll tax cut for 2011, and of course near-zero interest rates for 28 months buttressed by quantitative easing I and II. We're probably forgetting something.

QFT:

Most striking is that this weak growth follows everything that the Keynesian playbook said politicians should throw at the economy. First came $168 billion in one-time tax rebates in February 2008 under George W. Bush, then $814 billion more in spending spread over 2009-2010, cash for clunkers, the $8,000 home buyer tax credit, Hamp to prevent home foreclosures, the Detroit auto bailouts, billions for green jobs, a payroll tax cut for 2011, and of course near-zero interest rates for 28 months buttressed by quantitative easing I and II. We're probably forgetting something.

And at best this economy is sluggish...like a liquid soaked sponge.

The longer that those comapnies stay afloat, the better off we are...that is until/IF Obama and the Statists raise taxes so high, they'll run those businesses offshore as well. (And then these leftwing idiots will further whine about it while NOT understanding WHY they left)...

Fuck 'em.

If they're not putting Americans to work, what good are they?

Fuck 'em.

The purpose of a business is what?

Fuck 'em.

That depends on who you ask.

For the business owner it's to make money, for the worker it's to have the opportunity for a job.

Right now it seems corporations are making the money but not creating the jobs.

So I reitereate: fuck 'em, they're useless.

Fuck 'em.

For the business owner it's to make money, for the worker it's to have the opportunity for a job.

McDonalds was hiring last week. You missed it.
McDonalds To Hire Thousands Today

Fuck 'em.

The purpose of a business is not to provide jobs... the business is not for the worker (unless you listen to collectivist bullshit idiocy)

The sole purpose of a business is to make a profit

The purpose of a business is not to provide jobs... the business is not for the worker (unless you listen to collectivist bullshit idiocy)

The sole purpose of a business is to make a profit

Yep. Businesses aren't set up just to provide JOBS...that task has been taken up by the Government....

Fuck 'em.

WHY would they hire anyone else when this administration keeps attacking them? Causes uncertainty? Son? YOU really have no grasp of real life, do you?

Forum List

Back