Verdict in on Obamanomics

The longer that those comapnies stay afloat, the better off we are...that is until/IF Obama and the Statists raise taxes so high, they'll run those businesses offshore as well. (And then these leftwing idiots will further whine about it while NOT understanding WHY they left)...

Fuck 'em.

If they're not putting Americans to work, what good are they?

WHY would they hire anyone else when this administration keeps attacking them? Causes uncertainty? Son? YOU really have no grasp of real life, do you?

I see.

They're being attacked with record profits.

I think maybe you're the one with no grasp on real life. But then again, you're a conservative fool so it's to be expected.

Fuck 'em.

WHY would they hire anyone else when this administration keeps attacking them? Causes uncertainty? Son? YOU really have no grasp of real life, do you?

I see.

They're being attacked with record profits.

I think maybe you're the one with no grasp on real life.

NOT what I said. They're still in business and making money on goods and services people need/desire...and what business is it of yours how much that is?

Answer? *NONE*

Okay, you lefties convinced me. I think everyone should vote the dems back into the house and give BO another four years. C'mon guys, it's hard and they're doing the best they know and they mean well and they're very smart and ......you know.

You would think trillions of dollars, extensive regulations and record low interest rates would make a strong recovery, right? Well, the verdict is in: Keynesianism sucks. Like anyone reasonable had any doubts.

Review & Outlook: The Keynesian Growth Discount - WSJ.com

Are we in for Summer of Recovery '11? Is it going to be an annual thing now? ;)

hey you didn't get the memo? last summer was the summer of recovery.....get with it.

anyway, its now 21 months after the recession and we just had a 1.8% gdp quarter......unreal.

Last edited:
Okay, you lefties convinced me. I think everyone should vote the dems back into the house and give BO another four years. C'mon guys, it's hard and they're doing the best they know and they mean well and they're very smart and ......you know.

why not? fdr needed 9 years to get it and he was rescued by the nazis and japs....*shrugs*.

You would think trillions of dollars, extensive regulations and record low interest rates would make a strong recovery, right? Well, the verdict is in: Keynesianism sucks. Like anyone reasonable had any doubts.

Review & Outlook: The Keynesian Growth Discount - WSJ.com

Are we in for Summer of Recovery '11? Is it going to be an annual thing now? ;)

hey you didn't get the memo? last summer was the summer of recovery.....get with it.

anyway, its not 21 months after the recession and we just had a 1.8% gdp quarter......unreal.

Oh...So they're gonna rest on those laurels and NOT launch Tour '11? Heck Obama has launched his re-election campaign...(NOT that he ever left campaign mode, mind you...),would make a wonderful companion with such great stats, eh?

/Tongue-In-Cheek ;)

It still seems to me the best thing you can give an ailing economy is more jobs. Any policy that threatens that, such as raising taxes, oughta be ignored, at least until the economy recovers and unemployment gets back down below 7%. Spending more money just doesn't work.

I bet you all 1000 Bucks right now that if instead of spending 800 Billion on failed stimulus. The government had instead given 800 Billion dollars in small business tax breaks/Credits. The Economy would be in much better shape today. Not to mention the government would be taking in more tax dollars for it.

You forgot to add that it's BOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHH's Fault.

It still seems to me the best thing you can give an ailing economy is more jobs. Any policy that threatens that, such as raising taxes, oughta be ignored, at least until the economy recovers and unemployment gets back down below 7%. Spending more money just doesn't work.

I bet you all 1000 Bucks right now that if instead of spending 800 Billion on failed stimulus. The government had instead given 800 Billion dollars in small business tax breaks/Credits. The Economy would be in much better shape today. Not to mention the government would be taking in more tax dollars for it.

I'm not betting against that. We'd be humming along at 5%+ GDP growth if that had happened...as long as ObamaCare didn't exist.

Fuck 'em.

The purpose of a business is what?

That depends on who you ask.

For the business owner it's to make money, for the worker it's to have the opportunity for a job.

Right now it seems corporations are making the money but not creating the jobs.

So I reitereate: fuck 'em, they're useless.

So I guess the Hundreds of Millions of Americans they already employ mean nothing eh, Fuck em cause their not creating more jobs on demand, despite a government that puts every road block they can in their way.

strange logic.

The money went to save jobs......union jobs, private and public. Pension funds. The American people were robbed to pay off the ones who carried BO to President. It's sick.

Ok, I have a problem with the word 'Obamanomics'. Economics is generally understood to concern the scientific study of the behavior of economies. I would challange anyone who claimed that they could scientificly understand the behavior of Obama.

Ok, I have a problem with the word 'Obamanomics'. Economics is generally understood to concern the scientific study of the behavior of economies. I would challange anyone who claimed that they could scientificly understand the behavior of Obama.

What does science have to do with it? OBAMA loathes the private sector...and it is seen by his actions that affect the economy.

Here's the problem. BO has absolutely zero experience in economic matters. Never ran a business, never ran a city, never ran a state. Never took economics in college. He's nothing but a political hack lawyer. Dumb ass lefties.

Demand creates jobs.

Money in the hands of people who can spend it creates demand.

With their assault on the middle class the GOP has diverted a disproportionate amount of our nation’s capital into the hands of the already wealthy...who are not spending it and not creating demand.

With every action, be it an end to unemployment benefits to holding the middle class hostage to continue their policy of wealth redistribution to the already wealthy, the GOP has shown themselves to be the enemy of the middle class. People are beginning to wake up to it now but it took the direct offensive of union labor to bring people around, the GOP is very good at deceit.

Demand creates jobs.

With their assault on the middle class the GOP has diverted a disproportionate amount of our nation’s capital into the hands of the already wealthy...who are not spending it and not creating demand.

With every action, be it an end to unemployment benefits to holding the middle class hostage to continue their policy of wealth redistribution to the already wealthy, the GOP has shown themselves to be the enemy of the middle class. People are beginning to wake up to it now but it took the direct offensive of union labor to bring people around, the GOP is very good at deceit.

Printing (and borrowing) money to put into the hands of people doesn't create a healthy demand-supply cycle - it just creates inflation.

Demand creates jobs.

Printing (and borrowing) money to put into the hands of people doesn't create a healthy demand-supply cycle - it just creates inflation.

Indeed. Didn't they learn from Jimmah Catah?

What does science have to do with it? OBAMA loathes the private sector...and it is seen by his actions that affect the economy.

So the science of economics reduces itself to a social study of narcissim?

Ok, there is a Harvard social science Phd in here somewhere...

Could you imagine how our economy would be humming along on all cylinders if the 800 billion went into the taxpayers pockets?

Forum List

Back