Venger's Girlfriend

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Here's a nice and very offbeat Christmastime romance folk-tale, inspired by a very unusual Romanian love-story I saw while stranded at the Romanian airport when I was a teenager. Hope you like it (Merry Christmas!),

====

Venger, a sorcerer-warlock from another dimension, arrived on Earth to determine if he was boyfriend material. He was a winged humanoid who rode a red-eyed black-maned horse named Nightmare. Venger was considered the epotime of sorcery and some considered him the real prince of darkness from his own realm. However, he wanted to see if he'd be able to find true love on Earth, among human beings, since he thought civilization on Earth was quite interesting.

venger1.jpg

Venger came across a beautiful young woman named Nina. She had on a lovely red dress during a Christmas party near Rockefeller Center in NYC. Venger had to transform into a human male and renamed himself Troy. Venger decided to walk up to Nina at the Christmas party and asked her why she was at the party alone. To his surprise, the young woman in a red dress wanted to engage in a delightful conversation with him. Suddenly, Venger didn't regret traveling all the way to Earth.

venger2.jpg

VENGER (Troy): You look lovely but lonely, young woman!
NINA: My name's Nina.
VENGER: My name's Troy!
NINA: You look handsome in that green Christmas cardigan.
VENGER: What do you think of my red bow-tie?
NINA: I like it!
VENGER: Why're you sitting alone drinking?
NINA: I'm enjoying very fine Christmas champagne!
VENGER: Do you want to become my girlfriend for Christmas?
NINA: What's the incentive, Troy?
VENGER: Well, I know great human magic tricks.
NINA: Hmm, sounds like borderline deception.
VENGER: Maybe this Rocky Christmas finds me lonely.
NINA: I'm alone...but not lonely.
VENGER: I disagree; you look lonely, Nina, and I can change that!
NINA: How'd you change that, Troy?
VENGER: Well, I can take you ice-skating when you're sober.
NINA: Hmm, sounds like something sharp and charming.
VENGER: Because that's what it is!
NINA: Alright; I suppose we can share a Rockefeller Christmas together, Troy.
VENGER: So cool.
NINA: You want to go to Rocky tonight after the party?
VENGER: Sure; I'll take photos of you, and we may even kiss.
NINA: Maybe...

venger3.jpg

Of course after that holiday-season, Venger had to return to his own realm. However, he promised himself he'd never forget his strange and wondrously romantic time on Earth with the beautiful young woman named Nina whom he met at the Christmas party by Rockefeller Center in NYC. They shared a beautiful season together, and Venger realized he might consider ways in which his strange and potent sorcery might be tempered in his dominion with forms of unusual daylight. Nina had shifted his way of designed thinking!

====

"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

Forum List

Back