Venezuela's Nicolas Maduro says two American "mercenaries" have been apprehended after a failed coup attempt...Maduro says they wanted to kill him

When will the US stop interfering in other nations ?
landung118j52.jpg

landung2zwkbb.jpg

landung360jsr.jpg

landung47skb3.jpg

landung59hkro.jpg

The second attempt:
landungb1uujqb.jpg

landungb2y4jva.jpg

Its ok to hold terrorists without trial for decades. I dont think these characters will be coming back soon.

There is scant evidence for "US" (government) involvement. Here's a better account of the goings-on, detailing an effort so goofy and preposterous as to be laughable. Not that I would put something like it beyond the Trumpies, but...

There is scant evidence for "US" (government) involvement. Here's a better account of the goings-on, detailing an effort so goofy and preposterous as to be laughable. Not that I would put something like it beyond the Trumpies, but...
There is a movie in there somewhere.

Yep! You know how that is going to turn out - a heroic effort by true patriots to kill a devastating monster, and thwarted by the cynical and corrupt Washington establishment. Thinking about it, I believe, by and large, that film has already been made: Clear and Present Danger. A few changes here or there, and the film crew is ready to go. Harrison might by now be a bit too old to play the honest-to-a-fault, witless, slow-learning hero, though.

Yep! You know how that is going to turn out - a heroic effort by true patriots to kill a devastating monster, and thwarted by the cynical and corrupt Washington establishment. Thinking about it, I believe, by and large, that film has already been made: Clear and Present Danger. A few changes here or there, and the film crew is ready to go. Harrison might by now be a bit too old to play the honest-to-a-fault, witless, slow-learning hero, though.
Harrison has already been sacked in one of Donnys purges.

Harrison has already been sacked in one of Donnys purges.

Plausible enough. Doesn't solve the problem, though: Who's going to play the Parsifal, and provide the heroic, patriotic contrast betwixt the monsters abroad and the even more cynical criminals at home? The American playbook has to be meticulously followed. The viewers, the cynical mob, need unambiguous assurances and opportunities to identify with virtue so as to feel better about themselves.

Didn't he make some similar claim about the crew of that unarmed passenger liner that one of his warships attacked? The one that, in sprite of not being armed, being temporarily disabled as one of its engines was shut down for maintenance, and in fact, not making any aggressive moves at all, ended up very decisively winning that fight?

Well it is still to early to tell but smells like Reagan doing the Contra dance

Castro is like a cat with 10 lives even with a US military base/prison on its land.

..you made a minor and a MAJOR mistake
1. you typed S when it should be K
2. the UK/England has not only interfered with many more countries than the US has or will ever, they also fkd up those countries

Forum List

Back