Vegas Cage Fight between Elon Musk & Mark Zuckerberg (Poll)

Will the fight happen? If so, who will win?

• No the fight won't happen.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Zuckerberg will win the fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Musk will win the fight

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
(Democrat) Zuckerberg, (38) who works out and is in great physical shape, has an 83% probability of winning based on the betting odds.
(Republican) Musk (51) who has no fighting skills and who is admittedly in poor shape, seems to be putting his health at risk getting into the cage with an experienced fighter like Zuckerberg.

As someone who studied martial arts when I was young, and have gotten my ass kicked more than once, knows that fighting has skill levels.
If Musk has no fighting skills, he will get his ass kicked. An even matchup would be interesting.
BUT, if Zuckerberg is only a white-belt he may not have serious fighting skills. Could be an interesting fight.

Musk is physically bigger than Zuckerberg, but the Meta chief practices jiu-jitsu, the Brazilian martial art, and won gold and silver in a tournament in May.
Oddspedia, a sports betting platform, collated odds from several different bookmakers, including Bovada, Bet Online and Ladbrokes, and concluded that Zuckerberg has an 83% chance of winning the fight.

“Competed in my first jiu jitsu tournament and won some medals for the Guerrilla Jiu Jitsu team,” the 38-year-old wrote on Instagram, alongside some photos of him competing and gold and silver medal emoji. By contrast, the 51-year-old Tesla chief executive claims to not do exercise, writing in a Twitter post on Wednesday: “I almost never work out, except for picking up my kids and throwing them in the air.”

Last edited:
I hope the fight doesn't happen, unless Musk is secretly a black-belt and is in better shape than he admits.
Then again, Zuckerberg competed in the "white belt" division., so he is just a beginner, not a black-belt with serious skills.
Which is probably why the other betting site gives the fight even odds.

Last edited:
The fight won't happen obviously. Zuckerberg has a clear edge though if it goes longer than 90 seconds. It might be the only PPV I would pay for lol.

Last edited:
On the plus side, at least they are planning to fight each other, rather than claim they identify as women and pummel some poor girl until she’s half-dead. So that’s a plus.

(I like to look at the bright side of things.)

IDC what training or shape he's in- Zuckerboy couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
There's plenty of "blackbelts" that could never win a fight against anyone with minimal street fighting experience.

My daughter would kick that Zuckerpunk's ass

IDC what training or shape he's in- Zuckerboy couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag.
There's plenty of "blackbelts" that could never win a fight against anyone with minimal street fighting experience.
My daughter would kick that Zuckerpunk's ass
You are very wrong betting on a street fighter against a black-belt.
Do you know that black-belts are "lethal weapons"?

I think Musk is like, I don't care how much that pussy trains, I'll kick his ass.

Plus, he's got this move -

I just saw the movie "Haywire" with Gina Carano. Best fight scenes ever. Maybe you don't appreciate physical skills enough?

Here's Gina's very first cage match against an 11-2 Russian gal. Size and power do matter.

I love Gina Carano.

I just saw the movie "Haywire" with Gina Carano. Best fight scenes ever. Maybe you don't appreciate physical skills enough?

Here's Gina's very first cage match against an 11-2 Russian gal. Size and power do matter.

I certainly can appreciate their skills, I just don't see the point.

I certainly can appreciate their skills, I just don't see the point.
The "points" for me were physical exercise, weight loss, self-defense, self-discipline.
Now I have a greater appreciation for the skill sets of actors like Steven Seagal and Gina Carano. Real black-belts, not actors trying to fake it.

I love Gina Carano.
iu
Beautiful and talented. Also kicks-ass in the cage and on screen.

I'm down with Musk based on his integrity and his superior understanding of what America is supposed to be. Zuckerberg is basically just a totalitarian robber baron.

(Democrat) Zuckerberg, (38) who works out and is in great physical shape, has an 83% probability of winning based on the betting odds.
(Republican) Musk (51) who has no fighting skills and who is admittedly in poor shape, seems to be putting his health at risk getting into the cage with an experienced fighter like Zuckerberg.

As someone who studied martial arts when I was young, and have gotten my ass kicked more than once, knows that fighting has skill levels.
If Musk has no fighting skills, he will get his ass kicked. An even matchup would be interesting.
BUT, if Zuckerberg is only a white-belt he may not have serious fighting skills. Could be an interesting fight.

Musk is physically bigger than Zuckerberg, but the Meta chief practices jiu-jitsu, the Brazilian martial art, and won gold and silver in a tournament in May.
Oddspedia, a sports betting platform, collated odds from several different bookmakers, including Bovada, Bet Online and Ladbrokes, and concluded that Zuckerberg has an 83% chance of winning the fight.

“Competed in my first jiu jitsu tournament and won some medals for the Guerrilla Jiu Jitsu team,” the 38-year-old wrote on Instagram, alongside some photos of him competing and gold and silver medal emoji. By contrast, the 51-year-old Tesla chief executive claims to not do exercise, writing in a Twitter post on Wednesday: “I almost never work out, except for picking up my kids and throwing them in the air.”
They should just whip out their penises and measure them.

Forum List

Back