Vax Leads To Untreatable EYEBALL CLOTS!

Good advice for Feb of 2020 when only 14 cases of COVID existed in the US and we knew next to nothing about the virus.

Did you check the date on your article? Good grief.
And he said no worries, even though flights from China were still coming in, and Pelosi and other democrats said, go out go, to china town, no worries, you can't run form history

And he said no worries, even though flights from China were still coming in, and Pelosi and other democrats said, go out go, to china town, no worries, you can't run form history
Yeah..in February of 2020 before they knew anything about the virus.

Really. By unreal I mean fauci did say that and Trump is a loser cause even with fauci predicting it would happen, Trump still wasn't prepared.
So I was right all along, that's ya had to say, you do realize Fuaci not only predicted it, but then became self prophesying by making it happen?

So I was right all along, that's ya had to say, you do realize Fuaci not only predicted it, but then became self prophesying by making it happen?
Yeah, that's what I said the first time you posted it.

He predicated a virus, not a specific virus and he didn't make it happen, that's just more conspiracy.

I predicted fuel prices would rise after COVID lockdowns ended. Does that mean I caused it?

Forum List

Back