Vax Leads To Untreatable EYEBALL CLOTS!

All you can do is take him at his word as they shut down all communication about it
They didn't shut down coms. Trump was in communication with Xi and publicly lauded Xi's efforts ...but don't think Trump meant it if that helps. He was just paying Xi back for Ivanka's patents.

Yeah, that's what I said the first time you posted it.

He predicated a virus, not a specific virus and he didn't make it happen, that's just more conspiracy.

I predicted fuel prices would rise after COVID lockdowns ended. Does that mean I caused it?
He funded gain of function with our tax dollars dolt!

They didn't shut down coms. Trump was in communication with Xi and publicly lauded Xi's efforts ...but don't think Trump meant it if that helps. He was just paying Xi back for Ivanka's patents.
They shut down any news not controlled by the party.

What these criminals have done to humanity is beyond the pale.....the clots and other terrible ailments, and of course sudden deaths every day in the news because of this poison jab.

the clots and other terrible ailments,

There are also many "unexplained" cases of sterility. People can't have children BUT IT'S NOT THE VAX...DON'T YOU EVEN THUNK IT!

Somebody at another blog site asked...have you seen many pregnant women or babies under 1 lately?

I thunked...well damn...I saw 1 pregnant lady in about 6 months and I don't remember seeing any children that young in a while.

Yeah. I read and responded.

It's unreal that fauci predicted a pandemic and Trump still wasn't ready for it. What a loser.

Gee, if it weren't for Trump, life would be perfect and the pandemic wouldn't have happened at all. :cuckoo:

Oh, and all R's, especially evil Trump are BAD, and all D's are GOOD, especially the current geriatric in the Whitehouse, he's awesome!

See how simple life is when you have the mind of a child? :dunno:

Gee, if it weren't for Trump, life would be perfect and the pandemic wouldn't have happened at all. :cuckoo:

Is that what you think? Lol.

Oh, and all R's, especially evil Trump are BAD, and all D's are GOOD, especially the current geriatric in the Whitehouse, he's awesome!

See how simple life is when you have the mind of a child? :dunno:
Is that what you do but I'm reverse?

Very telling.

Is that what you think? Lol.

Is that what you do but I'm reverse?

Very telling.

That's what every single post you make states. You should just take what I typed and have it as every response you make. it would more accurately define your view on everything. Like I said, the mind of a child, and why you're not worth responding to in any serious manner. ;)

There are also many "unexplained" cases of sterility. People can't have children BUT IT'S NOT THE VAX...DON'T YOU EVEN THUNK IT!

Somebody at another blog site asked...have you seen many pregnant women or babies under 1 lately?

I thunked...well damn...I saw 1 pregnant lady in about 6 months and I don't remember seeing any children that young in a while.
Your first-cause philosophy should include the fact that all necessary genes occur at the Jinning Cave, and Wuhan lab was also studying patterns of reproduction of these bats and their viruses. That is why collections were made at certain times of the year:

Posts #1,715 & 1,716

Forum List

Back