Vast Majority of Canadians Don't Want More Refugees

When your heads get cut make sure they don't roll this way...
February 20, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
sayed-al-gitawi-750x400.jpg

These are European numbers in that they foreshadow a larger potential shift. Canada has had a very generous immigration policy. The results of that policy can be clearly seen in Toronto and for that matter in Ottawa.

As I recently discussed in A Muslim Murder Spree in Canada's Capital.

Almost half of the total murders in Ottawa last year involved Muslims. The same had also been true for the previous year.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, a vehement advocate of Muslim colonization, had declared that Canada was the “first postnational state”.

“There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,” the radical leftist leader had insisted.

Some Canadians are not too happy with the consequences of that thinking. But more need to identify the thinking itself as the problem.

Because the end result of welcoming in the intolerant is intolerance like this. Not tolerance.

As Canada reportedly inches forward toward criminalizing Islamophobia, why are Trudeau and Islamic groups silent over a Quebec imam’s prayer to annihilate Jews?

Quebec Imam Sayed Al Ghitawi of the Al Andalous Islamic Center in Montreal, Quebec, recited prayers that include the following supplications: "O Allah, destroy the accursed Jews"

This is what you get with constant migration and a post-national state.

They can only make so much ice wine. (-:

I wouldn't want unskilled refugees either. I'm not a fan of Donald's distaste of skilled immigrants, though.
What skill, islamic head lopping...

When your heads get cut make sure they don't roll this way...
February 20, 2017
Daniel Greenfield
sayed-al-gitawi-750x400.jpg

These are European numbers in that they foreshadow a larger potential shift. Canada has had a very generous immigration policy. The results of that policy can be clearly seen in Toronto and for that matter in Ottawa.

As I recently discussed in A Muslim Murder Spree in Canada's Capital.

Almost half of the total murders in Ottawa last year involved Muslims. The same had also been true for the previous year.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, a vehement advocate of Muslim colonization, had declared that Canada was the “first postnational state”.

“There is no core identity, no mainstream in Canada,” the radical leftist leader had insisted.

Some Canadians are not too happy with the consequences of that thinking. But more need to identify the thinking itself as the problem.

Because the end result of welcoming in the intolerant is intolerance like this. Not tolerance.

As Canada reportedly inches forward toward criminalizing Islamophobia, why are Trudeau and Islamic groups silent over a Quebec imam’s prayer to annihilate Jews?

Quebec Imam Sayed Al Ghitawi of the Al Andalous Islamic Center in Montreal, Quebec, recited prayers that include the following supplications: "O Allah, destroy the accursed Jews"

This is what you get with constant migration and a post-national state.

I wouldn't want unskilled refugees either. I'm not a fan of Donald's distaste of skilled immigrants, though.
Preparation Is the Most Important Part of Production

The sole reason that there is a shortage of skilled Americans is that college is work without pay. The status quo absurdity of getting a job by going years without a job is so strongly drummed into us that its obvious failure to produce what we need is accepted. Not only that, the class-biased indentured-servitude colleges clutter us with people with far less talent than paid professional training would recruit. The rich businessmen who mandate it better give the talented the same adult allowance and paid-up tuition they give their sons or, some day, Americans might man up and make sure those spoiled brats never graduate.

HALF OF CANADIANS WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS DEPORTED
March 20, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
four_lions_menus_3.jpg

While the media is drooling over photos of precocious Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, Canadians are none too happy with his open border policies.

Also this highlights the effect of one country enforcing immigration laws. America is now making this an issue for Canada. Instead of, as lefties, expected, the other way around. Now Canada needs to tighten its immigration policies because there's no place for the spillover to go.

Half of Canadians Want Illegal Aliens Deported

Forum List

Back