Vast majority of Americans support DACA, oppose wall

I SERIOUSLY doubt most Americans give a shit about DACA one way or the other. Americans are largely a "it doesn't matter if it doesn't affect me personally" people and DACA doesn't affect 99.99999% of Americans one way or the other, so they don't give a shit.

This is a classic example of a dog whistle. The only fucking people who care are the morons , the vast majority of people are scratching their heads and saying to themselves "who gives a fuck?"

And this swings both ways by the way, most conservatives don't give a shit if those 800K "kids" are allowed to stay or not.

This is only a major issue because politicians on both sides work hard to make it one.

This is the problem with your today's conservative - YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE

Most of us find it reprehensible to deport a kid who a) came out in the open on a promise from the US government b) provided proof they were brought here at age 16 or less through no choice of their own and c) has no criminal record an is productive member of society

Shameful

Who made that illegal promise?

Immigration hardliners: Yet again on the wrong side of public opinion and history.

73% say Donald's racist comments about Haiti and Africa were unacceptable
87% support DACA recipients staying in US
61% oppose Trump's wall
85% don't believe Mexico will pay for it

This poll was conducted by telephone January 13-16, 2018 among a random sample of 1,225 adults nationwide. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News by SSRS of Glen Mills, PA. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

More of interest
Most Americans support DACA, but oppose border wall - CBS News poll
I took a poll just the other day, and not one person I know was for DACA.. I wonder where the pollsters go to find their pollees? Los Angeles maybe?

I SERIOUSLY doubt most Americans give a shit about DACA one way or the other. Americans are largely a "it doesn't matter if it doesn't affect me personally" people and DACA doesn't affect 99.99999% of Americans one way or the other, so they don't give a shit.

This is a classic example of a dog whistle. The only fucking people who care are the morons , the vast majority of people are scratching their heads and saying to themselves "who gives a fuck?"

And this swings both ways by the way, most conservatives don't give a shit if those 800K "kids" are allowed to stay or not.

This is only a major issue because politicians on both sides work hard to make it one.

This is the problem with your today's conservative - YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT PEOPLE

Most of us find it reprehensible to deport a kid who a) came out in the open on a promise from the US government b) provided proof they were brought here at age 16 or less through no choice of their own and c) has no criminal record an is productive member of society

Shameful
You care more about illegal aliens than you do American citizens.

#MAGA

I already did, genius. You can believe me or not. Gawd knows i dont care.
87% support it? :lmao:

MSNBC posts all their polls - their last from September .. support has GROWN in the last 4 months
A majority of Americans support DACA, but Trump backers oppose it

The survey, which was conducted after Trump announced a phasing out of the program unless Congress acts in six months, shows that 53 percent of all Americans want lawmakers to codify DACA, which allows many young people who were brought to the U.S. illegally as children to stay in the country.

should_daca_be_continued_by_congress_or_ended-_continue_program_end_program_chartbuilder_1_555a060f7194909aaeac1fe93a574dc5.svg
MSNBC posts all their polls - their last from September .. support has GROWN in the last 4 months
MSNBC, now that is a reliable poll for sure...Bwaaaahhhaaahhhaaaaaa...Too fucking funny..

Immigration hardliners: Yet again on the wrong side of public opinion and history.

73% say Donald's racist comments about Haiti and Africa were unacceptable
87% support DACA recipients staying in US
61% oppose Trump's wall
85% don't believe Mexico will pay for it

This poll was conducted by telephone January 13-16, 2018 among a random sample of 1,225 adults nationwide. Data collection was conducted on behalf of CBS News by SSRS of Glen Mills, PA. Phone numbers were dialed from samples of both standard land-line and cell phones.

More of interest
Most Americans support DACA, but oppose border wall - CBS News poll
DACA is a fucking joke

Why is online polls any less respected than phone calls?
You think calling 1000 people represents the entire population?
You asked, i gave. Sorry you dont like it. Enjoy fapping to your 87% hogwash.

Because your sites are all frequented by RW sociopaths - not lefties.
We all know about DailyCaller - the others are no-namers .. Check out the stories on this one LoL!!
DML News -

And because any jackass can vote as many times as they would like - vote, dump cookies - vote again, dump cookies

C'mon Harley - you know better than to believe an online poll, and sorry .. REAL polls over over 1000 random adults calling both land lines an cell phone (not robo) are generally accurate within a specified margin of error.

Internet Polls Are Still Unreliable: Study

Why is online polls any less respected than phone calls?
You think calling 1000 people represents the entire population?
You asked, i gave. Sorry you dont like it. Enjoy fapping to your 87% hogwash.

Because your sites are all frequented by RW sociopaths - not lefties.
We all know about DailyCaller - the others are no-namers .. Check out the stories on this one LoL!!
DML News -

And because any jackass can vote as many times as they would like - vote, dump cookies - vote again, dump cookies

C'mon Harley - you know better than to believe an online poll, and sorry .. REAL polls over over 1000 random adults calling both land lines an cell phone (not robo) are quite accurate within a specified margin of error.

Internet Polls Are Still Unreliable: Study
WTF do you think your link is?
Yea, polls have such an accurate history :rolleyes:

It wasn't an online poll Dorfus

I took a poll just the other day, and not one person I know was for DACA.. I wonder where the pollsters go to find their pollees? Los Angeles maybe?

I imagine you hang out with quite the crowd Jim ;-)
There probably were a few called in LA - probably Orange Country too which is every bit as conservative as rural Alabama
But yes, I'll be your methodology was super-sound :rolleyes-41:

No one cares about DACA but the dem elites, since they are crucial to their plans. They need the votes.

They will get DACA and Trump will get his wall and an end to chain immigration.

i was referring to it being partisan

Hilarious that anyone would still trust polls.

Why - the 2016 election?

Polls were pretty spot on as far as popular vote
One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

But you'll continue to spout Trumpism - probably believe that 3-4 million illegals voted too.
And then next time you find an online poll from DailyCaller that agrees with you ... you'll post it :)

We still have that many land line phones left?

Why - the 2016 election?

Polls were pretty spot on as far as popular vote
One last look: 2016 polls actually got a lot right

But you'll continue to spout Trumpism - probably believe that 3-4 million illegals voted too.
And then next time you find an online poll from DailyCaller that agrees with you ... you'll post it :)
2016 polls may have got a lot right, but they were dead wrong when it came to what is important.

And the poll sez: "Hillary Clinton by a landslide!"
She would have won by more than
The polls that had Hillary clearly in the lead were taken before Comey`s email stunt. That`s why she only had 3 million more votes than our current embarrassment.

In addition to the two Comey blunders 11 days out and less, there was no way to gauge overall effect of the fake news Russian troll farm and timely leaks from hacked emails.

It's still a biased untrustworthy poll like all of them.

Forum List

Back