Vanity Fair swoons over black nationalist "intellectual" (white nationalists still deserve genocide)

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
TaHaNesiCoates is a black guy who learned early that the best way to impress our Jewish overlords is to fan the flames of racial hatred. No matter how mediocre your talent, self-hating whites will call you our nation's "foremost public intellectual" if you can produce an endless effluence of squish about how whites plunder black bodies. Now he has published a novel. Perhaps it will be worth reading since he has chosen such an unusual and ground-breaking subject to write about: slavery.

The writer of this hagiographic piece is in full worship mode:

Ta-Nehisi Coates Talks to Jesmyn Ward About Writing Fiction, Reparations, and the Legacy of Slavery

So condescending.

For better writing about this particular genius:

Occam's Rubber Room - Taki's Magazine

the best way to impress our Jewish overlords

At least you know who the boss is... now get back to work.

Dang all these years I didn't know.

I had one "Jewish overlord". I did. My music theory professor for two years, God rest his soul, Dr. Kalib. Yes. He was a little Jewish tyrant and we adored him. Every note, every chord was his friend. If you started to interpret the music wrong veins would pop out on his neck and he would come pound on your desk and say, "Save it, SAVE IT!!" because it hurt his feelings to hear wrong things about his friends, the notes.

Been teaching music for 25 years and still cannot make music notes on the board in any color but black, because Dr. Kalib would haunt my room and mark it all up with his severe red pen. I do not doubt this. I think his spirit might really do it. :)

Forum List

Back