CNN Gave Glowing Interview to Illegal Alien Evading ICE, Who Killed Father of 5 Last Week

I keep seeing them interviewing illegals in hopes that we'll shed a tear and forget the fact that they sneaked into our country like a bunch of criminals and are stealing our Social Security.

Nevermind the fact that they took a collection back home to pay $4000 US Dollars to come here so they can send bags of cash back to Honduras, or El Salvador, or wherever the fuck they're from.

I keep seeing them interviewing illegals in hopes that we'll shed a tear and forget the fact that they sneaked into our country like a bunch of criminals and are stealing our Social Security.

Nevermind the fact that they took a collection back home to pay $4000 US Dollars to come here so they can send bags of cash back to Honduras, or El Salvador, or wherever the fuck they're from.

And the radical left will not stop this process until they have achieved authoritarian Marxism USA or destroyed our nation in the process. One would have to be blind in both eyes, deaf and extremely stupid all at once not to recognize the immediacy of this threat. Instead, and despite their blindness to reality, all they continue to see is Donald Trump as Satan-a-go-go.

Satan-a-go-go.

I would totally watch the show!

jessica_a__devil_girl_by_unseenunheard.jpg

And the radical left will not stop this process until they have achieved authoritarian Marxism USA or destroyed our nation in the process. One would have to be blind in both eyes, deaf and extremely stupid all at once not to recognize the immediacy of this threat. Instead, and despite their blindness to reality, all they continue to see is Donald Trump as Satan-a-go-go.

Absolutely the Left hates good and loves evil.

The left has redefined what is good and what is evil.

The left has redefined what is good and what is evil.

Redefinition in favor of their twisted ideologies against all logic and common sense is their forte.

We truly are in the infancy of Orwell's Newspeak.

Forum List

Back