Van Connection: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Alerted to Explosives on 9/11

dude, you have like 30 minutes of videos. you may not have a life off the internet but i do and i aint wasting my time with your crap. most of the videos you show are just worthless pieces of shit, like the fucking one about the orange. just fucking tell me exactly what they found THEN link to your proof. the shit i watched didnt confirm they found any explosives. only they were worried about them, which is exactly the way they should have acted.

did they find explosives or didnt they? simple question.

Yes and the News footage covering it in the first two documentary's are only a minute long each.........Einstein....

hey jackass, you posted TWENTY MINUTES OF VIDEOS to talk about 2 early news reports that turned out to be unfounded? there was no explosives found in the van that was pulled over. CNN clarified that later and so did CBS.

why dont you show THOSE videos, you fucking moron? :cuckoo:

You fucking liar, the News stated and confirmed one DID HAVE explosives and the fucking OTHER van that did not have explosives MUST have in the PAST because the fucking bomb sniffing dogs detected explosives must have been in it not long before.......plus one exploded at the base of the Towers too on 9/11......God you're fucking dumb....

So the obvious question is were these vans connected to eplosives used to bring them to the World Trade Center?

Last edited:
Yes and the News footage covering it in the first two documentary's are only a minute long each.........Einstein....

hey jackass, you posted TWENTY MINUTES OF VIDEOS to talk about 2 early news reports that turned out to be unfounded? there was no explosives found in the van that was pulled over. CNN clarified that later and so did CBS.

You fucking liar, the News stated and confirmed one DID HAVE explosives and the fucking OTHER van that did not have explosives MUST have in the PAST because the fucking bomb sniffing dogs detected explosives must have been in it not long before.......plus one exploded at the base of the Towers too on 9/11......God you're fucking dumb....

So the obvious question is were these vans connected to eplosives used to bring them to the World Trade Center?

no, you fucking moron. YOU are the liar. just like you always lie. you believe all these stupid fucking youtube videos instead of going to the source.

here is your fucking press briefing carried on CNN clarifying what was earlier reported in your video.

UESTION: Mayor, do you know anything about the report about the possible resources that they found in New Jersey?
GIULIANI: Yes. I think the Police Commissioner was able to get information about that.
BERNARD KERIK, NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER: I just got a confirmation from the Chief of Detectives, he's reach out to the FBI. They have confirmed that someone has been stopped in New Jersey, three men in a van. However, there was no explosives in the van. All right. They're being held for questioning.
QUESTION: Where in New Jersey, do you know?
KERIK: I can't say yet.
QUESTION: OK.
QUESTION: Why were they stopped and why do you think they're connected with this?
GIULIANI: We can't tell at this point. It's between the FBI and the Port Authority. We just got the confirmation by phone after I left the last briefing.
QUESTION: Were they on the George Washington Bridge as they were heading to New Jersey?
GIULIANI: No, they weren't.
QUESTION: Were they in the Meadow Land?
QUESTION: There were rumors that there were explosives, where did those rumors come from or why did that begin to circulate?
KERIK: I can't tell you.
QUESTION: Were they in the Meadow Land, Police Commissioner?
KERIK: Excuse me?
KERIK: It's my understanding, but I -- we haven't confirmed that.
QUESTION: Do we know why they were stopped?
KERIK: Not yet.

here's the full transcript YOU FUCKING IDIOT.....:cuckoo:
CNN.com - Transcripts

Of course no explosives were ever found on 9/11 anywhere; that little fact seems to have no bearing on what dumb fuck posts

these are all anti-semitic lies...these witnesses are CLEARLY plants.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWgFRPsdWdg]YouTube - 9/11 BOMB MONTAGE[/ame]

no, you fucking moron. YOU are the liar. just like you always lie. you believe all these stupid fucking youtube videos instead of going to the source.

here is your fucking press briefing carried on CNN clarifying what was earlier reported in your video.

UESTION: Mayor, do you know anything about the report about the possible resources that they found in New Jersey?
GIULIANI: Yes. I think the Police Commissioner was able to get information about that.
BERNARD KERIK, NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER: I just got a confirmation from the Chief of Detectives, he's reach out to the FBI. They have confirmed that someone has been stopped in New Jersey, three men in a van. However, there was no explosives in the van. All right. They're being held for questioning.
QUESTION: Where in New Jersey, do you know?
KERIK: I can't say yet.
QUESTION: OK.
QUESTION: Why were they stopped and why do you think they're connected with this?
GIULIANI: We can't tell at this point. It's between the FBI and the Port Authority. We just got the confirmation by phone after I left the last briefing.
QUESTION: Were they on the George Washington Bridge as they were heading to New Jersey?
GIULIANI: No, they weren't.
QUESTION: There were rumors that there were explosives, where did those rumors come from or why did that begin to circulate?
KERIK: I can't tell you.
QUESTION: Were they in the Meadow Land, Police Commissioner?
KERIK: Excuse me?
KERIK: It's my understanding, but I -- we haven't confirmed that.
QUESTION: Do we know why they were stopped?
KERIK: Not yet.

here's the full transcript YOU FUCKING IDIOT.....:cuckoo:
CNN.com - Transcripts

Creative dreams got his ass handed to him there-Too funny!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

couple of questions....

1. how long does it take to develope the plan for the demoltion of two 100 storey buildings...

B. how long does it take to pre-demo two 100 storey buildings

3. how long does it take to plant all the explosives

those questions are great and all.... but who are you asking?

i think the evidence speaks for itself......how bout them squibs?

the squibs and the flashes of light you see in the buildings which witnesses reported seeing,during and before the collapse,are just a few examples of proof of demolitions.there are scientists who have examined the debris found and they found that there was nano thermite particles which also proves explosives were used.Not to mention that steel beams were found melted when you view the photos which is impossible if explosives were not used.

no explosives were ever found.....EVER.

YouTube - 9/11 BOMB MONTAGE

none of these video clips will hold up in court.

in this corrupt court that we have it wont no but in a honest court with honest people it they will fool.witness and expert testimonys which the commision and NIST ignored,would hold up as well.also this video would hold up alos in an honest court since nobody here has ever been able to debunk it.:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw[/ame]

that sound you hear at the very beginning was the sound of EXPLOSIVES going off in bld 7 LONG before the tower collapsed idiot.there were many mistimes explosions that happened before the towers fell that many witnesses also reported moron.

Last edited:
couple of questions....

1. how long does it take to develope the plan for the demoltion of two 100 storey buildings...

B. how long does it take to pre-demo two 100 storey buildings

3. how long does it take to plant all the explosives

those questions are great and all.... but who are you asking?

i think the evidence speaks for itself......how bout them squibs?

the squibs and the flashes of light you see in the buildings which witnesses reported seeing,during and before the collapse,are just a few examples of proof of demolitions.there are scientists who have examined the debris found and they found that there was nano thermite particles which also proves explosives were used.Not to mention that steel beams were found melted when you view the photos which is impossible if explosives were not used.

Now in your world explosives "melt" steel? Say hi to Mr. Roark for me because obviously you live on Fantasy Island.

da plane, da plane

ah the two disinformation agents have arrived to prove what idiots they are as always.hope someone comes along I havent debated with to post on this thread.you two agents have never been able to debunk it and have been taken to school countless times that it was explosives that brought them down but have no interest in the truth as we both know so you'll never admit it.please someone thats open minded and objective come on here.these two have already been taken to school on this numerous times and evidence and facts like the trolls they are. .someone new come on.

Last edited:
Here is more on van connections with evidence of explosives at the World Trade Center Buildings.

Again I ask...were these vans used to deliver the explosives into the World Trade Centers days or months prior to 9/11?

Do you recall this on the news with a van with a distinct image painted on the side that had explosives?

Here is an actual radio call requesting a bomb squad and a report of a big truck with a mural painted on the side with an image of a plane diving into New York city and exploding...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aKj6uJ5Mt4"]YouTube- Mossad Truck Bombs on Sept 11[/ame]

no evidence of explosives at ground zero.

so no need for vans to transport non-existent explosives. so to answer your question, these are not vans that transported explosives.

next.......

New Topics

Forum List

Back