Values Voters Summit

Of course he's going to stick to venues like the FRC Action group. Chicken....
But you know, watching him now he reminds me of what Bill Maher would be like if he went bonkers, far right Tea Party Christian loonie....

Protestors and hecklers are at the Values Voters Summit and Cruz is trying to speak. LMAO!

He can speak but he's lying like heck. He said Obama isn't answering questions, at his news conference the other day, Obama answered around 20 questions. Boehner answered one or two at his. They're lying about everything.

Again, we all have the right to speak and also the right to protest. Just tell the truth for god's sake.

Is that all you have? Protesting and heckling? If that's the summit of your abilities to persuade, that you are not in good shape.

If you don't like what Cruz has to say there are much wiser things to do. You could ignore him. You could explain why you don't like what he has to say. You could explain why he is wrong about something and instead point out what is the real thing to do or what is the correct perspective.

By resorting to just heckling and protesting all you've told me is you don't like him for some articulatable reason. Why on earth should anyone be persuaded to believe you are correct because of that? That's the equivalent of saying "You are a poopy face" and thinking that somehow makes you better than others.

Learn to communicate with people in a healthy and persuasive way. And always remember it's better to be silent and look the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Last edited:
Serves Cruz right

He should know better than to speak at a venue where the audience isn't carefully screened. Didn't Palin teach him anything?

LMAO Cruz doesn't need defending.

Barry and the Dems who passed the ACA are the ones who need defending.

The left sends out protesters and hecklers. Most of them are SEIU union members. We know this already.

Of course he's going to stick to venues like the FRC Action group. Chicken....
But you know, watching him now he reminds me of what Bill Maher would be like if he went bonkers, far right Tea Party Christian loonie....

Heritage for action is a major player in the shutdown
Dana Milbank: The shutdown?s enforcer in chief - The Washington Post
Needham looked as though he were angry enough to administer the pain himself. The 31-year-old chief executive of the conservative group Heritage Action gripped his coffee cup tightly with both hands as he spoke to reporters over breakfast Wednesday. When he reached for his water glass, there was a slight tremor in his hand.

Thanks Repub establ think tanks..... NOT!!!

The left sends out protesters and hecklers. Most of them are SEIU union members. We know this already.

the left even PAYS hecklers and protesters.....they probably count them as 'jobs' too.....:eusa_shhh:

Of course they get paid. It's like the left is ignoring what has already been made public and wants to paint the protesters and hecklers as ordinary folks just upset. The left sends out people to pretend to be republican racists.

Avatar, did you condemn your fellow reactionaries in the summer of 2009 at the town meetings when they heckled, yelled, protested their congress critters?

By resorting to just heckling and protesting all you've told me is you don't like him for some articulatable reason. Why on earth should anyone be persuaded to believe you are correct because of that? That's the equivalent of saying "You are a poopy face" and thinking that somehow makes you better than others

Is that all you have? Protesting and heckling? If that's the summit of your abilities to persuade, that you are not in good shape.

If you don't like what Cruz has to say there are much wiser things to do. You could ignore him. You could explain why you don't like what he has to say. You could explain why he is wrong about something and instead point out what is the real thing to do or what is the correct perspective.

By resorting to just heckling and protesting all you've told me is you don't like him for some articulatable reason. Why on earth should anyone be persuaded to believe you are correct because of that? That's the equivalent of saying "You are a poopy face" and thinking that somehow makes you better than others.

Learn to communicate with people in a healthy and persuasive way. And always remember it's better to be silent and look the fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

I've been posting links and references to Cruz, Demint, the Heritage Action group, the Koch brothers and Ed Meese. You're just waaaaay behind or else you choose not to read, but just blather crap like this.

"You are a poopy face"....Christ, you're insipidly stupid.

Forum List

Back