Valerie Plame for Congress

Ignoring reality doesn't help you.

Bush's main reason for invading Iraq was over WMD.
View attachment 279439

Here's some reality: This woman got to vote. You believe she should never have been allowed to.
No, that's not what I believe. Of course, there's no shortage of you yahoos telling others what you think they believe.

Meanwhile, you're supporting the government lying to you for political expediency.
And how is that different from the left lying about Trump's non-existent collusion with Russia?

It's always different when you do it, isn't it?
WTF is wrong with you?

My party wasn't even in power until this year; and even that was only one chamber of one branch. No policies were passed ... no wars started.
Oh -- so the Democratic Party hasn't been whinging on for over 2 years making baseless claims that Trump colluded with Russia to "steal" the election from the rightful queen Hillary?

Hint: Yes. Yes, they have.

So...WTF is wrong with you?
Dumbfuck, we're talking about policies, not talking shit. I don't give a fuck if the right talks shit about the left. I don't give a fuck if the left talks shit about the right. That's politics. I do care when either side makes policies based on lies that costs Americans their lives.

Unfortunately, you don't care about Americans They're useful fodder to you.

We know he didn't collude with Russia because there isn't a shred of evidence that we did. On the other hand, we know Plame wasn't undercover because there isn't a shred of credible evidence that she was.
The only evidence we have coming from an investigation into the matter comes from Mueller's investigation. I'm merely employing your brain-dead "nuh-uh" logic here. Claiming trump did not collude with Russia means that is only Mueller's opinion.

Let's apply your moronic idiocies to other Special and Independent Counsels.....

It was only Ken Starr's "opinion" that Bill Clinton had sex with Monica Lewinsky, therefore, Clinton didn't lie under oath.

It was only Leon Jaworksi's "opinion" that Richard Nixon was covering up the Watergate break in. Nixon shouldn't have resigned.

It was only Lawrence Walsh's "opinion" that our government traded arms for hostages and then lied about it. Reagan should never have apologized.
In all the cases you listed, you're wrong. It wasn't only their opinion. Fitzgerald presented no evidence that Plame was under cover. That's because he knew he couldn't make that charge against Libby stick.
You're lying again, fucking moron. Harlow testified under oath that she was an undercover operative.
McCabe and Comey also testified under oath, and they both lied.
Fucking moron, Harlow testified about his conversation with Novak. He told Novak before Novak's article was released, not to identify Plame because she was an undercover operative for the CIA.

Had Harlow not told that to Novak and lied under oath saying he did, as you moronically suggest, it would have screwed Novak over and Novak wouldn't have hesitated to clear his own name by saying Harlow lied -- he never did because Harlow didn't lie.

Sadly for you, you're too big of a fucking moron to understand any of that.
Whether he told Novak or not, there's still no evidence that it's true. Our intelligence agencies have a sadly tarnished reputation for honesty.

The only evidence we have coming from an investigation into the matter comes from Mueller's investigation. I'm merely employing your brain-dead "nuh-uh" logic here. Claiming trump did not collude with Russia means that is only Mueller's opinion.

Let's apply your moronic idiocies to other Special and Independent Counsels.....

It was only Ken Starr's "opinion" that Bill Clinton had sex with Monica Lewinsky, therefore, Clinton didn't lie under oath.

It was only Leon Jaworksi's "opinion" that Richard Nixon was covering up the Watergate break in. Nixon shouldn't have resigned.

It was only Lawrence Walsh's "opinion" that our government traded arms for hostages and then lied about it. Reagan should never have apologized.
In all the cases you listed, you're wrong. It wasn't only their opinion. Fitzgerald presented no evidence that Plame was under cover. That's because he knew he couldn't make that charge against Libby stick.
You're lying again, fucking moron. Harlow testified under oath that she was an undercover operative.
Fucking moron, Harlow testified about his conversation with Novak. He told Novak before Novak's article was released, not to identify Plame because she was an undercover operative for the CIA.

Had Harlow not told that to Novak and lied under oath saying he did, as you moronically suggest, it would have screwed Novak over and Novak wouldn't have hesitated to clear his own name by saying Harlow lied -- he never did because Harlow didn't lie.

Whether he told Novak or not, there's still no evidence that it's true. Our intelligence agencies have a sadly tarnished reputation for honesty.
Of course there is.

Exhibit A confirms what Harlow told Novak.

View attachment 279439

Here's some reality: This woman got to vote. You believe she should never have been allowed to.
No, that's not what I believe. Of course, there's no shortage of you yahoos telling others what you think they believe.

Meanwhile, you're supporting the government lying to you for political expediency.
And how is that different from the left lying about Trump's non-existent collusion with Russia?

WTF is wrong with you?

My party wasn't even in power until this year; and even that was only one chamber of one branch. No policies were passed ... no wars started.
Oh -- so the Democratic Party hasn't been whinging on for over 2 years making baseless claims that Trump colluded with Russia to "steal" the election from the rightful queen Hillary?

Dumbfuck, we're talking about policies, not talking shit. I don't give a fuck if the right talks shit about the left. I don't give a fuck if the left talks shit about the right. That's politics. I do care when either side makes policies based on lies that costs Americans their lives.

You leftists project a lot.

It's funny watching leftists mindlessly accept everything government agencies say.

It's funny watching leftists mindlessly accept everything government agencies say.
Oh, shit, here it comes......

In three......

two....

one...

Then don't you think it's odd that minority unemployment is lower than it's been in a long time? I mean, if Trump and the GOP are so racist, why aren't they arranging things so that only white men have more jobs?

You need to explain that.

.... yep, there it is.... daveman mindlessly accepting everything the BLS, a government agency, says.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

In three......

two....

one...

Then don't you think it's odd that minority unemployment is lower than it's been in a long time? I mean, if Trump and the GOP are so racist, why aren't they arranging things so that only white men have more jobs?

.... yep, there it is.... daveman mindlessly accepting everything the BLS, a government agency, says.

My, goodness, you spent all that time going through my posts?

I don't know whether to be flattered or make sure my doors are locked.

Meanwhile, I've also criticized things the BLS has said. I've also criticized other government agencies, and agreed with some of the things they've put out.

Poor Faun. I bet you thought you scored a devastating point, too.

Guess not. Although you damn sure will pretend you have.

View attachment 279439

WTF is wrong with you?

Na, nobody cares about "American's" like you. You're jut another hate filled partisan hack.
Your precious Barry and Hillary did that all of the time.

In three......

two....

one...

My, goodness, you spent all that time going through my posts?

I don't know whether to be flattered or make sure my doors are locked.

Meanwhile, I've also criticized things the BLS has said. I've also criticized other government agencies, and agreed with some of the things they've put out.

Poor Faun. I bet you thought you scored a devastating point, too.

Guess not. Although you damn sure will pretend you have.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, this forum has a search feature. It took maybe 30 seconds.

And despite your weak denials, I showed you accepting what the BLS, a government agency, says about unemployment.

giphy.gif

WTF is wrong with you?

Na, nobody cares about "American's" like you. You're jut another hate filled partisan hack.
Your precious Barry and Hillary did that all of the time.
:boohoo:

" Our intelligence agencies have a sadly tarnished reputation for honesty." You can thank DJT for that shit.

" Our intelligence agencies have a sadly tarnished reputation for honesty." You can thank DJT for that shit.
Nope. You can thank Obama, Comey, McCabe, Strozk and Page for that.

Wrong. Dead wrong. The Orange Russian Traitor in the White House is to blame for that shit. He's the one in the middle, by the way.

THE CORBYNIZATION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONTINUES APACE: ‘She Looks Astoundingly Good’ — WashPost Slobbers Over Valerie Plame for Congress, Ignores Anti-Semitism.

“Guess what wasn’t in the puff piece? Any mention of Plame’s anti-Semitic tweet controversy. As Post editorialist Molly Roberts wrote in 2017: On the first full day of Rosh Hashanah, unmasked CIA officer Valerie Plame tweeted out an article entitled, ‘America’s Jews are driving America’s wars.’ As if the headline weren’t bad enough, the essay appeared on a website featuring such pieces as ‘It’s time to re-think David Duke.’”​

THE CORBYNIZATION OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY CONTINUES APACE: ‘She Looks Astoundingly Good’ — WashPost Slobbers Over Valerie Plame for Congress, Ignores Anti-Semitism.

“Guess what wasn’t in the puff piece? Any mention of Plame’s anti-Semitic tweet controversy. As Post editorialist Molly Roberts wrote in 2017: On the first full day of Rosh Hashanah, unmasked CIA officer Valerie Plame tweeted out an article entitled, ‘America’s Jews are driving America’s wars.’ As if the headline weren’t bad enough, the essay appeared on a website featuring such pieces as ‘It’s time to re-think David Duke.’”​
Israel has been trying to draw us into war against Iran for years.

Ex-CIA operative, Valerie Plame, running for New Mexico's 3rd district.

I guess you may as well lie in your first campaign commercial if you're a commiecrat.

Scooter Libby took responsibility for his crime when he accepted the pardon.

Scooter Libby wasn't pardoned.

His sentence was commuted by the bush boy. He never spent a minute in prison.

None of those who were responsible for that crime ever faced any proper consequences of those crimes.

Wrong. Dead wrong. The Orange Russian Traitor in the White House is to blame for that shit. He's the one in the middle, by the way.

The orange Russian traitor is handing you deranged scum your asses.

Forum List

Back