Valedictorillegalimmigrant

Have you ever seen an illegals............... HEY IM ILLEGALS? ......

Again, yes. And again, learn English or get your sorry, illiterate ass out of my country.

I'd like to challenge you one on one debate live......

If you've got something to say, say it. Don't be a drama queen. If you want to start a new thread, start one. Try posting in proper English before worrying about other languages.

You are coward after all.

Do you have something to say? A question, perhaps?

I doubt it coming from an immigrant living third world shit hole country. .....

The only thing clear from that train wreck of a 'sentence' is that you are a dimwitted xenophobe. It seems more than likely that you have always been dim, but how long have you been a xenophobe?

The only thing clear from that train wreck of a 'sentence' is that you are a dimwitted xenophobe. It seems more than likely that you have always been dim, but how long have you been a xenophobe?

You are low class Asian maybe poor living in a squatter area.

So, it should be interesting to see if anyone follows up on this story and tracks her career at Yale.

Feel free to stop digging anytime, kid.

Why? Did you stopped digging?
You are a disgrace to Asian race. At least try to act like one. Coward.

I wonder if she let the school know in advance that she was going to reveal this news about herself?

Feel free to stop digging anytime, kid.

Why? Did you stopped [sic] digging?.....

I never started digging, unlike you. So, was it the second or third grade that you dropped out of? You've really got to do something about your English. If you had any pride at all you'd at least try to improve a little.

Why don't you take my challenge and will [sic] settle this who is a foreigner in this country?

Did I 'accuse' you of being a foreigner? Your lack of English proficiency is causing you confusion.

I wonder if she let the school know in advance that she was going to reveal this news about herself?

Sine you claim you are a school teacher....... Should you know that?

When you fill up the application...... there is a space what your nationality is............ I'm not surprised that you don't know that. Or did you even filled up a college application here in US?

When you fill up [sic] the application...... there is a space what [sic] your nationality is............ Or did you even filled [sic] up [sic] a college application here in [sic] US?

:lol: Is this whole 'persona' of yours a joke of some sort? It's pretty funny.

Forum List

Back