Vaccine Bombshell

Doesn't delete the fact this happened.

It calls into question the validity of the "study". Don't drink the piss of someone who conducts a "study" and is going in with a heavy bias and outside their area of expertise.

Where is the study? Has it been peer reviewed? Was it a double-blind study? Why is there no mention of it from the people at that University who specialize in vaccines?

It looks to me like she sent her results out to off-brand media sites without subjecting it to peer review first. That strongly suggests it is garbarge.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Kind of like these "experts" that say vaccines are ok only to find out they are in the pockets of these huge pharma companies...yeah.

Until the study is peer reviewed and published, it is meaningless. It sure as hell is not a "bombshell".

The 'study' is over 4 years old and fatally flawed from the outset. I'm not going to pursue it further, but from what I can find this woman is working from an agenda and is NOT an MD.

I don't believe that vaccinations should be mandatory, I don't believe that vaccinations are completely harmless, but I'm not going to hitch my wagon to THIS woman.

The 'study' is over 4 years old and fatally flawed from the outset. I'm not going to pursue it further, but from what I can find this woman is working from an agenda and is NOT an MD.

I don't believe that vaccinations should be mandatory, I don't believe that vaccinations are completely harmless, but I'm not going to hitch my wagon to THIS woman.

Interesting. A four year old study is a "bombshell"?

Your post caused me to dig deeper.

Totally False in at Least Two Dimensions "New Study: Baby monkeys develop autism after routine CDC vaccinations"

I have no idea why the Hewitson macaque-vaccine "study" is being presented as news, or as meaningful. Hewitson's team's research (and ethics) were severely criticized from 2008 to 2010 by research scientists. Also, I don't think either the amygdala growth study or the HepB study have been replicated.

First it's Catherine J. Frompovich at VacTruth on April 29, 2012:

Monkeys Get Autism-like Reactions to MMR & Other Vaccines In University of Pittsburgh Vaccine Study

Then Ethan A. Huff at Natural News picks up the beat on May 6, 2012:

Vaccine bombshell: Baby monkeys given standard doses of popular vaccines develop autism symptoms

Both stories go on to represent the Hewitson monkey studies as (a) fact (b) news. They are neither.

No, the macaques in the study did not develop "autism like reactions". No, you can't draw any conclusions from the studies. All you can really tell is that twenty infant macaques (and maybe fewer) were subjected to invasive procedures and death -- for no benefit.

There follows no less than 17 links destroying the monkey study.

Here's one: Newsflash! Vaccines Cause Autism...If You're Scientifically Illiterate

:lol:

Last edited:
I had all my vaccinations, and I don't have autism. In fact, the vast majority of children vaccinated did not develop autism either.

I don't know if there's a link or not, but THIS 'study' is nothing more than fishwrap.

I had all my vaccinations, and I don't have autism. In fact, the vast majority of children vaccinated did not develop autism either.

The vast majority of people do not get malaria, die in car accidents, are murdered, get breast cancer, or lung cancer so there needs to be no concerns over these maladies. So let's not spray for mosquitos, get rid of seatbelts, allow children to buy cigarettes have insurance stop paying for mamograms and disband the police.

Me, me, me. I don't have autism so its OK. The autism rate is over 1% in this country, that is unacceptable and its rise coincides with increased vaccination. That is a concern even if it has not touched you personally.

Still no proof of the connection between autism and vaccinations, but enough coincidence to warrant studies. My guess is the vaccinations are a trigger. In the meantime let's scale back on the vaccination schedule so we don't overwhelm little children with shots.

Autism is the 400 pound gorilla in America.

Vaccines do not cause autism. There might be other variables, drug use, the age of the father is more closely tied to autism than vaccines. These studies start out with a conclusion, then all results that don't agree with the conclusion are rejected.

Vaccines do not cause autism. There might be other variables, drug use, the age of the father is more closely tied to autism than vaccines. These studies start out with a conclusion, then all results that don't agree with the conclusion are rejected.

Really, the ten fold increase in autism can be explained by drug use and the age of the father? Since, in the vast majority of cases, we do not know the cause of autism, vaccines cannot be ruled out. An honest study or studies between the vaccinated and unvaccinated is called for.

Really, the ten fold increase in autism can be explained by drug use and the age of the father? Since, in the vast majority of cases, we do not know the cause of autism, vaccines cannot be ruled out. An honest study or studies between the vaccinated and unvaccinated is called for.

You also have to take into account the fact that the definition of autism has shifted in the past 20 years. Before recently aspies were just considered geeky or anti-social, not autisitc.

Deep in the core of the vaccine-autism link crowd is a fevered desire to find someone else they can blame for the condition of thier children. The fact that it might be your own genes, or even waiting longer to have children would put the "blame" on thier shoulders. With vaccines you have an easy out to blame someone else.

You also have to take into account the fact that the definition of autism has shifted in the past 20 years. Before recently aspies were just considered geeky or anti-social, not autisitc.

Deep in the core of the vaccine-autism link crowd is a fevered desire to find someone else they can blame for the condition of thier children. The fact that it might be your own genes, or even waiting longer to have children would put the "blame" on thier shoulders. With vaccines you have an easy out to blame someone else.

Well, they used to blame refrigerator mothers back in the day. Now we are going to blame the parents again? Perhaps you should get back in your Edsel and drive over a cliff.

I do not believe geeky or anti-social can be confused with autism. One would have to be ignorant of autism to make such a suggestion.

Their definitely is a genetic link, but that does not explain the increase. They must be a trigger or triggers.

Well, they used to blame refrigerator mothers back in the day. Now we are going to blame the parents again? Perhaps you should get back in your Edsel and drive over a cliff.

I do not believe geeky or anti-social can be confused with autism. One would have to be ignorant of autism to make such a suggestion.

Their definitely is a genetic link, but that does not explain the increase. They must be a trigger or triggers.

Notice I put "blame" in quotes, as when something genetic happens there is nothing to blame except biology. Its in the parents own mind that they would blame themeselves, and thus, like most people, would love to be able to shift that guilt onto something else.

As for asparagers, most people diagnosed with it are quite functional, just with social interaction issues. Look deeper into it for a better understanding. Autism used to mean seriously autistic, now it covers a much wider spectrum.

And as for the Edsel/cliff thing, we can try to keep this civil, or you can go fuck yourself with a sharpened tire iron and we can go all asshole with this, either way I'm good.

Notice I put "blame" in quotes, as when something genetic happens there is nothing to blame except biology. Its in the parents own mind that they would blame themeselves, and thus, like most people, would love to be able to shift that guilt onto something else.

As for asparagers, most people diagnosed with it are quite functional, just with social interaction issues. Look deeper into it for a better understanding. Autism used to mean seriously autistic, now it covers a much wider spectrum.

And as for the Edsel/cliff thing, we can try to keep this civil, or you can go fuck yourself with a sharpened tire iron and we can go all asshole with this, either way I'm good.

As far as Aspergers goes, it is on a spectrum, but it is a litte more serious than anti-social behavior, and there is typically significant dysfunction. You might try educating yourself because you appear ignorant.

That's keeping it civil BOY????...... You tell me to F---- myself???????

Last edited:

As far as Aspergers goes, it is on a spectrum, but it is a litte more serious than anti-social behavior, and there is typically significant dysfunction. You might try educating yourself because you appear ignorant.

It was a choice, you went with the insult first, I reciprocated. Still in your court.

Besides the social interaction issues what are the other symptoms of Asparagers that put it on the line of more serious autistic disorders?

It was a choice, you went with the insult first, I reciprocated. Still in your court.

Besides the social interaction issues what are the other symptoms of Asparagers that put it on the line of more serious autistic disorders?

Since it is a spectrum the degree of effect will vary greatly, From a pragmatic view it is all serious. What percentage of those on the autistic spectrum will be self-supporting or will require support services. That is, no taxes in, lots of services out. For all but the highest functioning Asparagers these people will not be self-supporting. Most peoploe with Asparagers will not. Maybe you might get a few sheltered workshops out of the others.

Now for frequency, 1 in a 100 is a catastrophie. The human toll on the individual and family is staggering. The economic cost will impact the next generation. That is why we need to look into the vaccine connection. Run some honest studies. Re-think our vaccination schedule. I am not talking about terminating vaccines, but that is the position many pro-vaccine people try to pigeon hole anyone who is concerned about a possible connection between autism and vaccines.

Does anyone believe that the rise autism rates can be attriburted to genetics, age of fathers, drug use and different diagnostic criteria? That is an ignorant position. It is all liklihood genetically related with other factors being a trigger.

For example, do we really need to be vaccinating for chicken pox? Can the vasccination schedule be rolled back a bit to allay parental concerns? Can we try more single dose vaccines? Or is the option to demonize those who do not vaccinate and move towards forced vaccines better? That seems to be where we are heading.

Forum List

Back