Vaccinated people spread covid

My god - now I'm totally perplexed.

A vaccine and a drug are totally different things. You are confused.

Do they? ... I see nothing special in the moment in the data from Israel. I guess so called "orthodox Jews" are still so mad to ignore the current pandemic.

That's nonsense. If everyone is vaccinated then everyone who is in a hospital on whatever reason is vaccinated too.

It is bullshit what you say.

¿What for heavens sake do you speak about here?

Which information?

If you didn’t know that the spike protein is what the mRNA vaccines are producing, nor that it is cytotoxic, you need to shut the fuck up ASAP. You are way out of your league. You keep applying what’s true for traditional vaccines for other diseases to these vaccines.

Go back, look at my description on how these vaccines work. Then actually research yourself on how they work and see if I am telling the truth or not. Then we might be able to have an actual discussion.

I call these vaccines a therapeutic, because that’s what they are. They no longer prevent disease or spread of the disease. At best they only lessen the severity of the disease.

I also have a thread in the CDZ about the vaccination numbers and breakthrough infections in Israel, as well as other heavily vaccinated countries. It’s from about a month ago, and the situation has only gotten worse for these countries, especially Israel.

I had not statistics. I heard what doctors and nurses said about the situation in their clinic.

Now in the moment they have problems. It's partially the worst situation in some hospitals of the USA since the pandemic started. Main reason: idiotic politicians and an idiotic anti-immunization lobby

That's impossible.

Why do you speak such a totally stupid nonsense. You lost more than 600,000 people. With hidden cases it are probably more than 900,000.

Which dictionary do you suggest I should use?

What?

50 hours.

50 hours - whatever a spike protein might be in your view to the world.

Good grief. Where from comes this bullshit now? The vaccine destroys not cells. The virus destroys cells.

Good grief. Did you ever see drunken people? They are nearly brain-dead. Did you ever see vaccinated people?

Because alcohol is the most well known cytotoxin.

This was so a very long time in the past.

Use a vector-vaccine instead of a mRNA-vaccine. Here in Germany the people prefer very clear mRNA vaccines.
1. What specific part of the of the virus causes the cytokines storms, inflammation, and the micro clotting???? Look it up. Research for yourself.

2. Now look up how these mRNA vaccines work, and what they have your cells produce.

3. The spike protein is not in the vaccines. It is a result of the vaccines. The mRNA in the vaccines are blueprints to make the spike proteins. That mRNA in the vaccine lasts a couple of days, correct. The spike protein thats made from the mRNA does not. That can last much much longer in the body.

4. The Massachusetts data I posted is 100% correct, other than the fact that it is a few weeks old, and the situation has become even worse than stated.
Here you can find a weekly number for breakthrough infections in Massachusetts.
And the state website here shows total COVID infections for that week.
A little bit of simple math will show you that for the week listed in that article, 48% of new infections for that week are from the fully vaccinated.

Actually you argument fall apart at you #2 point

And # 3 is the nail in the coffin

No falling apart or nails in coffins here. See, unlike you, I’m an MSRN. I’ve been reading medical journals since I was a lad with a single patient in clinicals, having to justify why fluffing a pillow for a patient was a good idea with medical literature. I do not get my science news from journalist with English degrees writing hit pieces for their next paycheck. I read the actual lit.
Spike protein is cytotoxic. Nuff said.

Now from the actual manufacturer.
Id like to point out the section on 12-15 year olds, even though it’s all good. But that data is right around page 25. It’s some pretty damning stuff. Now care to explain to me how if the spike protein never leaves the injection site, how it was able to develop telepathic power, and effect systems far away from the injection site?

Complete equine excrement. I don't actually think that you are stupid enough to believe that.m The vast majority of those getting seriously sick or dying are UNVACCINATED
Nope. This bullshit stat is from December/January when 90% of the population was not vaccinated. That’s the side your on, the one that’s purposely misleadIng with clear bullshit stats like that. Not a good sign that your on the right side. Look up Israel, look up Iceland, look up the UK, Gibraltar(which is 100% vaxed) all those heavily vaxed countries that are dealing with the delta. If anything it’s close to an even split. Hell, you don’t have to go that far. Look at Massachusetts, the 2nd most vaccinated state in the union. I already posted this here, but here it is again.

Massachusetts Has Now Reported More Than 5,000 Breakthrough COVID Infections, 80 Deaths

Whoopsie, that looks like 48% of all new infections in Mass we’re from the fully vaccinated.

It also 100% uses the spike protein of the virus that is cytotoxic. If it was a harmless part of the virus, like you claim, than there would be no need for the manufacturers to claim that “the vaccine does not leave the injection site”. If it was harmless, who cares that it leaves the injection site. The information I’m getting comes from the CDC and the manufacturers
This science article i read says the spike protein of the virus is only cytotoxic in blood cells/the blood stream....? That is why they use our shoulder with muscle, it does not go in to the blood stream or travel there from their studies, and there are two safety nets including an anchor, that also prevents it from such.

Vaccine skeptics have seized on the study to cast doubt on the safety of vaccines. But a review of the study’s findings shows that the concerns raised by vaccine doubters are much ado about nothing.

Redesigning the Spike Protein

The spike protein attaches SARS-CoV2 to cells through a receptor called ACE2. In order to fully interact, the spike protein must undergo a conformational change.

A research team lead by Dr. Barney Graham from the Vaccine Research Center at the NIH National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases created an engineered form of the spike protein that is unable to make the shape change required to effectively bind to cells. The Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, Novavax, and Johnson&Johnson vaccines all use this inactivated spike protein, which means any spike protein that is produced by the vaccine is not able to be activated. This safety-switch limits the ability of the spike protein to bind ACE2 and limits its ability to cause damage.

Stuck in a Hole

In addition to engineering the spike protein so it can not be fully activated, the protein is tagged with an extra piece called a “transmembrane anchor”. The transmembrane anchor allows the spike protein to appear on the surface – or membrane – of the cell, but it is held in place by the anchor. This prevents the spike protein from drifting away and creates a fixed target for the immune system to recognize the foreign protein.

Three Strikes Against Misinformation

The significance of the work by Lei and colleagues has been overshadowed by the concerns raised by vaccine skeptics. Their claims of a looming vaccine catastrophe brought about by vaccine-induced spike proteins fails to consider that the spike protein of vaccines is different than the natural form; that its engineered shape prevents activation; and that multiple elements confine spike protein expression to a highly localized collection of cells whose purpose is to activate the immunity vaccines are designed to produce.

Ironically, the same study cited by vaccine skeptics as proof of their arguments draws a very different conclusion than the negative ones they espouse. Lei and colleagues conclude their paper by noting that their study “suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against [spike] protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits [spike] protein imposed endothelial injury.” In other words, the spike proteins used by currently available vaccines actually offer a double layer of protection

Last edited:

If you didn’t know that the spike protein is what the mRNA vaccines are producing,

The vaccines are producing nothing. They use something. And what they use is in case of the vaccine from Biontech/Pfizer after 50 hours not existing any longer.

nor that it is cytotoxic,

Alcohol is cytotoxic = specially in case of the cell of nervs. The virus Sars-Co-V2 is accelerating cytotoxic.

you need to shut the fuck up ASAP.

No idea what you say here and absolutelly not any motivation to find this out because you seem not to be able to see what's good for a wood because of the many trees in a wood.

You are way out of your league.

My league is life and still I'm here. Vaccinated and happy to be vaccinated.

You keep applying what’s true for traditional vaccines for other diseases to these vaccines.

"Traditional" vaccines had many problems which are solved in modern vaccines. But use a "traditional" vacacien - a vectro vaccine - if you don't like to use a mRNA vaccine. As I said: Here in Germany the people "voted" very clear for mRNA vaccines.

Go back, look at my description on how these vaccines work.

They work - the side-effects of the vaccines aer so unimportant that even the extremely "conservative" and careful working STIKO (ständige Impfkommission) in Germany suggests to vaccinate everyone starting from the age of 12. The STIKO is totally independent and their loyality are only scientific facts. They say the positive effects of the vaccinations aginst covid-19 are much higher than the side effects.

Then actually research yourself on how they work and see if I am telling the truth or not.

You speak bullshit which kills people who trust in this bullshit. That's why I speak with you and try to be patient.

Then we might be able to have an actual discussion.

I call these vaccines a therapeutic, because that’s what they are.

Vaccines are vaccines. The sense of vaccines is foresight. Sooner or later everyone will be confrontated wuth this virus in the own body. Then the vaccinated will be much more lucky in average

They no longer prevent disease

Not in all cases - but the process is also in this cases more mild. And the chance to survive is higher.

or spread of the disease.

If 80-90% of all people are vaccinated who are older than 12 then the virus will die out.

At best they only lessen the severity of the disease.

I also have a thread in the CDZ about the vaccination numbers and breakthrough infections in Israel,

What for heavens salke is so special in Isreal?

as well as other heavily vaccinated countries. It’s from about a month ago, and the situation has only gotten worse for these countries, especially Israel.

I took a short view to the death rate in Israel and saw nothing what I was concerned about. They had a good summer in 2021. Same as in Germany - but we had problems with a weather catastrophe and now we have problems with the situation in Afghanistan. It needs no covid-19 catastrophe in winter. Also not in the USA. So let you vaccinate.

Last edited:
1. What specific part of the of the virus causes the cytokines storms, inflammation, and the micro clotting???? Look it up. Research for yourself.

2. Now look up how these mRNA vaccines work, and what they have your cells produce.

3. The spike protein is not in the vaccines. It is a result of the vaccines. The mRNA in the vaccines are blueprints to make the spike proteins. That mRNA in the vaccine lasts a couple of days, correct. The spike protein thats made from the mRNA does not. That can last much much longer in the body.

4. The Massachusetts data I posted is 100% correct, other than the fact that it is a few weeks old, and the situation has become even worse than stated.
Here you can find a weekly number for breakthrough infections in Massachusetts. ...

Sometimes you sound as if you would be an US-American who believes in the own prejudices about the "German angst" , because you don't know what angst is and what angst really is good for. Don't be worried. I am vaccinated. I had three days little problems comparable with a cold. That's it.

View attachment 519169
wow

We must be forced to get an experimental vaccine that was created in 9months. One which has 0% effectiveness (vaxxed spread it at the same rate of the unvaxxed).

Yet, you’re calling us Nazis and murderers for not getting it.

You DemonRats are sick, brainwashed, and retarded

They took a weak virus and gave it God like status...Life and Death in fact!! Of course they NEVER answer the burning question......Why all the hysteria for a virus with (for most) a 99% SURVIVAL RATE!!! Is it bad if you get it? YES of course but....is Cancer bad if you get it? Tuberculosis? MRSA infection? Pneumonia? Bronchitis? We have not required the wearing of multiple masks, shut down a thriving economy, kept children out of schools, and basically scared the beJesus out of the populace for any of those. We didn't do any of that (except create a vaccine) for Polio.

THEN.....They rushed a vaccine (that was probably never needed in the first place) and verbally assaulted US with 'experts' telling US the vaccine would eradicate the dreaded virus. NOW, lo and behold, there is a doubly 'scary' VARIANT that, we are told, is virulent as HELL.

Anyone else smell a rat?

They took a weak virus and gave it God like status...Life and Death in fact!!

What a nonsense.

Of course they NEVER answer the burning question......Why all the hysteria for a virus with (for most) a 99% SURVIVAL RATE!!!

Good grief. We made a little mistake in Germany and lost becaue of this little mistake about 60,000 people (from about 92,000) - what had been avoidable. You made also mistakes and lost more than 600,000 people (perhaps 900,000 people including hidden cases) - more people than you lost in world war 1+2 together.

Is it bad if you get it? YES of course but....is Cancer bad if you get it? Tuberculosis? MRSA infection? Pneumonia? Bronchitis? We have not required the wearing of multiple masks, shut down a thriving economy, kept children out of schools, and basically scared the beJesus out of the populace for any of those. We didn't do any of that (except create a vaccine) for Polio.

THEN.....They rushed a vaccine (that was probably never needed in the first place) and verbally assaulted US with 'experts' telling US the vaccine would eradicate the dreaded virus. NOW, lo and behold, there is a doubly 'scary' VARIANT that, we are told, is virulent as HELL.

Anyone else smell a rat?

Sure I smell a rat here. And I smell fear to inform yourselve about the deadly problems and the drastic results of long-covid problems.

This science article i read says the spike protein of the virus is only cytotoxic in blood cells/the blood stream....? That is why they use our shoulder with muscle, it does not go in to the blood stream or travel there from their studies, and there are two safety nets including an anchor, that also prevents it from such.

Vaccine skeptics have seized on the study to cast doubt on the safety of vaccines. But a review of the study’s findings shows that the concerns raised by vaccine doubters are much ado about nothing.

The spike protein attaches SARS-CoV2 to cells through a receptor called ACE2. In order to fully interact, the spike protein must undergo a conformational change.

A research team lead by Dr. Barney Graham from the Vaccine Research Center at the NIH National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases created an engineered form of the spike protein that is unable to make the shape change required to effectively bind to cells. The Pfizer/BioNTech, Moderna, Novavax, and Johnson&Johnson vaccines all use this inactivated spike protein, which means any spike protein that is produced by the vaccine is not able to be activated. This safety-switch limits the ability of the spike protein to bind ACE2 and limits its ability to cause damage.

Stuck in a Hole

In addition to engineering the spike protein so it can not be fully activated, the protein is tagged with an extra piece called a “transmembrane anchor”. The transmembrane anchor allows the spike protein to appear on the surface – or membrane – of the cell, but it is held in place by the anchor. This prevents the spike protein from drifting away and creates a fixed target for the immune system to recognize the foreign protein.

The significance of the work by Lei and colleagues has been overshadowed by the concerns raised by vaccine skeptics. Their claims of a looming vaccine catastrophe brought about by vaccine-induced spike proteins fails to consider that the spike protein of vaccines is different than the natural form; that its engineered shape prevents activation; and that multiple elements confine spike protein expression to a highly localized collection of cells whose purpose is to activate the immunity vaccines are designed to produce.

Ironically, the same study cited by vaccine skeptics as proof of their arguments draws a very different conclusion than the negative ones they espouse. Lei and colleagues conclude their paper by noting that their study “suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against [spike] protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits [spike] protein imposed endothelial injury.” In other words, the spike proteins used by currently available vaccines actually offer a double layer of protection

The vaccine was SUPPOSED to remain in your arm muscle and it does not. The reason we know this is the Japanese asked for actual information from Pfizer on the animal trials; it was found in liver, kidneys, ovaries, testes, blood and plasma. Oh, and it crosses the blood/brain barrier too. Why do you think there are clotting issues and heart inflammation problems? Does that seem like something confined to an arm muscle?

There is a REASON that PhDs are among some of the highest unvaccinated population. If you are intelligent and do your research you want NOTHING to do with these so-called vaccines.

But hey. 8 months, good luck with your boosters and those free-floating spike proteins.

Pg 17 all the organs where the crap was found:

Stuck in a Hole

Well for one shoulder muscles still have a blood stream. Just like the rest of the body those cells need to respire and need nutrients. Just because it isn’t directly IV, does not at all mean that the resulting spike proteins don’t make it into the blood stream. As for the “anchor”, the manufacturers did a shitty job (I’d say on purpose) of checking to make sure the spike protein doesn’t travel. They used the wrong test. How they’re supposed to test is by putting bioluminescent markers on the molecules of the vaccine. Then they dice up the organs in the test animals and put that tissue onto slides, and put those slides under a spectrometer to measure for photons. What they did instead was just looked at the organs as a whole, without the slicing and dicing, and said “well the spectrometer doesn’t see anything, so it doesn’t travel”.

I’m sure we’ve all heard of a friend who took the vaccine, then felt sick or sore all over for a couple of days. That is system wide. Unless the spike protein developed telepathic powers to effect systems outside of the shoulder, you’re going to have to explain to me why millions of people have felt the effects outside of their shoulder.

On top of that, we’ve already tested the theory and the spike protein is found basically everywhere, usually for a couple weeks after.

Well for one shoulder muscles still have a blood stream. Just like the rest of the body those cells need to respire and need nutrients. Just because it isn’t directly IV, does not at all mean that the resulting spike proteins don’t make it into the blood stream. As for the “anchor”, the manufacturers did a shitty job (I’d say on purpose) of checking to make sure the spike protein doesn’t travel. They used the wrong test. How they’re supposed to test is by putting bioluminescent markers on the molecules of the vaccine. Then they dice up the organs in the test animals and put that tissue onto slides, and put those slides under a spectrometer to measure for photons. What they did instead was just looked at the organs as a whole, without the slicing and dicing, and said “well the spectrometer doesn’t see anything, so it doesn’t travel”.

I’m sure we’ve all heard of a friend who took the vaccine, then felt sick or sore all over for a couple of days. That is system wide. Unless the spike protein developed telepathic powers to effect systems outside of the shoulder, you’re going to have to explain to me why millions of people have felt the effects outside of their shoulder.

On top of that, we’ve already tested the theory and the spike protein is found basically everywhere, usually for a couple weeks after.

My state vaccinated teachers early on and many of my coworkers ran to get it, as I'm sure yours did too. I've never seen so many young people get so sick from a vaccine. I'm talking missing multiple days from work.

Right then, even though I'm not a medical professional, I thought--something here is just not right. And the creepy Orwellian knee jerk answer, "It means your immune system is working!"....I have two auto-immune issues so I thought....or, it means your immune system is gone haywire. But what do I know.

The vaccines are producing nothing. They use something. And what they use is in case of the vaccine from Biontech/Pfizer after 50 hours not existing any longer.
100% false. These are mRNA vaccines. Care to explain to me the role of mRNA?
Sometimes you sound as if you would be an US-American who believes in the own prejudices about the "German angst" , because you don't know what angst is and what angst really is good for. Don't be worried. I am vaccinated. I had three days little problems comparable with a cold. That's it.
Those little cold like problems are the spike protein escaping the injection site.

My state vaccinated teachers early on and many of my coworkers ran to get it, as I'm sure yours did too. I've never seen so many young people get so sick from a vaccine. I'm talking missing multiple days from work.

Right then, even though I'm not a medical professional, I thought--something here is just not right. And the creepy Orwellian knee jerk answer, "It means your immune system is working!"....I have two auto-immune issues so I thought....or, it means your immune system is gone haywire. But what do I know.
Oh yeah, Ive seen a lot of it. Especially with young people. I had an RN and a PA, both who’ve never taken a sick day since they’ve been working there. Within 24 hours of the jab both were the sickest they’ve ever been in their life. We’re talking young and healthy women contemplating going into the ER, except they weren’t up to moving or walking anywhere. That’s the spike protein escaping the injection site. I don’t know why people are having such are hard time understanding that. Someone getting that sick is not just “your immune system working”. I don’t even think these vaccines contain adjuvants, nor do adjuvants do that to people if they actually did. You’re 100% right. It’s very Orwellian, it’s very animal farmish, it’s getting scary.

I have no clue what you’re saying here. Whatever. Just answer me a couple of questions.

1. What is the function of mRNA.
2. What do the mRNA in these vaccines have you make?

Hundreds of millions of people given the shot, the vaccine contents did not get in to their blood stream, which seems to confirm that the two anchors, one...changing the shape of the spike protein, and two...the anchor developed?

Remember...on the study showing cytotoxicity to the blood cells ...they used the actual spike protein shape of the corona virus2, the study showed the damage that was actually happening with the real virus in our blood steam causing the cytotoxicity, and the vaccine shape protein created was engineered to be different as a safety precaution is what the article explained as one of the safety nets... is what I gathered from the article?

Also, the article said the left over vaccine in the arm or something of the sort, drains to the lymph nodes creating protection in addition to the antibodies created, T-cells and B cells, I believe I read?

I'm not trying to tell you how or what to think...and have no stake in your life... But I would hate to see you go down in life, meet your end, with dis and misinformation by skeptics, being the cause....

So please, spend some more time reading about the vaccines from scientists that are not the skeptics.... You already know the skeptics view, try to debunk them, by reading other scientific material contrary to theirs... to do such....

Oh yeah, Ive seen a lot of it. Especially with young people. I had an RN and a PA, both who’ve never taken a sick day since they’ve been working there. Within 24 hours of the jab both were the sickest they’ve ever been in their life. We’re talking young and healthy women contemplating going into the ER, except they weren’t up to moving or walking anywhere. That’s the spike protein escaping the injection site. I don’t know why people are having such are hard time understanding that. Someone getting that sick is not just “your immune system working”. I don’t even think these vaccines contain adjuvants, nor do adjuvants do that to people if they actually did. You’re 100% right. It’s very Orwellian, it’s very animal farmish, it’s getting scary.
Should one consider the anti-freeze in these mRNA vaccines and a possible immune response?

What a nonsense.

Good grief. We made a little mistake in Germany and lost becaue of this little mistake about 60,000 people (from about 92,000) - what had been avoidable. You made also mistakes and lost more than 600,000 people (perhaps 900,000 people including hidden cases) - more people than you lost in world war 1+2 together.

Sure I smell a rat here. And I smell fear to inform yourselve about the deadly problems and the drastic results of long-covid problems.
Shove it troll

Hundreds of millions of people given the shot, the vaccine contents did not get in to their blood stream, which seems to confirm that the two anchors, one...changing the shape of the spike protein, and two...the anchor developed?

Remember...on the study showing cytotoxicity to the blood cells ...they used the actual spike protein shape of the corona virus2, the study showed the damage that was actually happening with the real virus in our blood steam causing the cytotoxicity, and the vaccine shape protein created was engineered to be different as a safety precaution is what the article explained as one of the safety nets... is what I gathered from the article?

Also, the article said the left over vaccine in the arm or something of the sort, drains to the lymph nodes creating protection in addition to the antibodies created, T-cells and B cells, I believe I read?

I'm not trying to tell you how or what to think...and have no stake in your life... But I would hate to see you go down in life, meet your end, with dis and misinformation by skeptics, being the cause....

So please, spend some more time reading about the vaccines from scientists that are not the skeptics.... You already know the skeptics view, try to debunk them, by reading other scientific material contrary to theirs... to do such....
I’m an MSRN. I have read the med lit about these vaccines extensively. I have been reading med lit for most of my career. I have received and administered many vaccines.

Two things cannot be true at once. One is systemic, or local injuries occurring outside of the injection site. The other is the spike protein is not leaving the injection. We know for a fact systemic injuries are happening as a result of these vaccines. Even the manufacturer admits this.
Check out the pages out and around 25.

The information you’re getting is not from researchers. It’s from journalist with English degrees whose bosses are sponsored by big pharma, and are getting their info from the PR departments of big pharma. You can’t have these injuries and the injuries in VAERS (as well as the actual studies showing the spike protein is indeed all over vaccine recipients), and still claim that the spike protein doesn’t leave the injection site. It’s just not true. Not by a mile.

I will say, I appreciate you leaving it up to a personal decision, which is exactly what it is. No calls for mandates, no declarations of blood being on my hands. Nice change of pace. I did not get the vaccine because I had already had COVID. I did not need. What originally threw up red flags about these vaccines(originally I believed it to be relatively safe compared to other vaccines) for me was the demand that the already recovered have to take it. That should be a red flag for everyone. It is a zero benefit, but take on all the risk proposition that the medical community should never ever ever ever make. Especially considering the experimental nature of the vaccines as well as the mRNA technology. Then I watched coworkers getting sick from it around me. That’s when my eyebrows really started to raise.

Forum List

Back